Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leader's Desk

Go down 
+18
KaizeR
sayomi
Keyu Hyuga
Yumi Nosamda
Julian Hattori
Itasaara Schiffer
arzon75
Ume Heta
cloud2770
sasori
Maro
pein(negato)
Hikaru
crimsonlies
HeartBreak Misery
Zetsumei
DokoDokoUke
kuroi_bara
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Yumi Nosamda

Yumi Nosamda

Leader's Desk - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:22 pm

*Appears sitting on the leaders desk*.. Hm.. Yes... A mission would sound nice...
Back to top Go down
Keyu Hyuga

Keyu Hyuga

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:19 am

*Walks into the room calmly*
hm...I would like a mission..something.....challenging if you could.
Back to top Go down
Yumi Nosamda

Yumi Nosamda

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:03 am

God damnit....Where did the leader go? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:14 am

Thinks: "Perfect timing to start a rebellion"
*ice blue glowing eyes appear on my shadow*
Shadow: "Stop it right here.... you don't even know their leader and want to start a rise up again? And you know what happened at your last Rebellion."
"Yeah you're right.... for now"
Back to top Go down
sayomi

sayomi

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:53 am

im new here so can i have a mission

Last edited by sayomi on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:45 pm

leader have you seen Keyu Hyuga anywhere
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:57 am

kuroi_bara wrote:
-eats popcorn and watches in amusement-
seats near kuroi....and observe.....
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:59 am

i want to have a mission too.... and i want to know who will be my partner.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:46 am

i still need lower class mission.. iam still not fit enough to do high rank missions....

and needs to regain my lost memories though.... hope u all understand.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:09 am

*gets the documents and start finding missions*

hehehehehe... this would be nice for a start... a low class mission... retrieve forbidden jutsu scrolls stolen by the bandits... yehey! cheers

low rank mission anyone.....?

*all stares madly at me* *sweat* hmmm.. i guess iam taking this all by myself.. ehehehe *sweat*

ehehehe.. ok is should be leaving... say my regards if the leader gets back ok...eheheheh *sweat*

*opens the door and runs away... zooooommmm!*

Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:40 pm

hmm... you are the observer type....?
that's good.... do you wanna see the realm of darkness?
I am sure it would be interesting for you, well it isn't a low rank mission, but I am sure you can handle it...
So if you want... in the Forest (topic) there's a training field... on the east side of that field there's a dead demon, to get my shadow (not darkness) powers back I have to resurrect him... I could need a observing type of ninja cause sometimes the realm of darkness is pretty hard to understand, but you lost your memories so you have to understand things very quickly...

...I am not Nagato or Madara, so I can't revile any of your past, but if we find something useful there, a weapon or a scroll or something, you can keep it, and if it is a weapon or something material I will forge you a necklace to summon it...if we find nothing, i'll forge you something nice and a necklace of course... I am just a goldsmith, but my blacksmithing skill is not bad too...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:50 am

Julian Hattori wrote:
hmm... you are the observer type....?
that's good.... do you wanna see the realm of darkness?
I am sure it would be interesting for you, well it isn't a low rank mission, but I am sure you can handle it...
So if you want... in the Forest (topic) there's a training field... on the east side of that field there's a dead demon, to get my shadow (not darkness) powers back I have to resurrect him... I could need a observing type of ninja cause sometimes the realm of darkness is pretty hard to understand, but you lost your memories so you have to understand things very quickly...

...I am not Nagato or Madara, so I can't revile any of your past, but if we find something useful there, a weapon or a scroll or something, you can keep it, and if it is a weapon or something material I will forge you a necklace to summon it...if we find nothing, i'll forge you something nice and a necklace of course... I am just a goldsmith, but my blacksmithing skill is not bad too...

oh well....looks like hiei is not going to come with me... maybe ill do the missions later...ill go check that out first.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:25 am

can someone create a thread for missions....? Very Happy

title of the thread is like this: (rank of the mission - title of it)
max of 2 to 3 (members)
only members are allowed to chat inside the missions thread assigned to them
when requesting back-up go to the leaders office... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yumi Nosamda

Yumi Nosamda

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 2:23 pm

KaizeR, if you want I'll go with you..nothing else better to do than sitting around to nothing...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:07 pm

hm thats true and i need a mission KaizeR can you find me a mission
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:49 pm

nah.. i cant do any missions right now... Very Happy iam with hattori senpai... why dont the 2 of you do missions tgether..?Very Happy hmmm yumi.. and itsaara senpai... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:36 pm

ok... ill find a mission for you 2...

*gets the documents and starts searching*
*stops on a page and gets amazed*

ohhh....(O_O)!
*looks at yumi and itsaara*(O_O)
*chibi mode passes the documents to itsaara and yumi* here you go...(O_O)

*talks in chibi mode* its a high rank mission....
you have to sneak to the hidden mirage village and assasinate this two brothers...(O_O)

Leader's Desk - Page 4 Ninja-gayden

this ninja right here named Masa

Leader's Desk - Page 4 Ninja2

and this one is Mune...

these two brothers are having a alliance with the hidden leaf and will try to eliminate us if we didnt move more further....
just remember... you need to sneak and not engage in combat as much as possible... though ninjas in hidden mirage village specializes in traps and stealth kill....and theyre all LOOKED ALIKE... if you kill the wrong Masa and Mune... the alarm will trigger and ALL the ninjas of this village will not fight you man to man...thus they will all wait for a right time for a stealth kill or some will make themselves busy in making traps...they will not make you aware that you have already triggered their alarm.... make sure to see this image right here to know the difference of a ordinary ninja of the village and for the brothers.... Very Happy and this two brothers have a hidden technique that we didnt know...hmmm just try to fight them separately....

*note*
this village is also protecting one jinchurikii inside the village if you two can find it... good for us...

good luck... Very Happy well if iam done doing missions with hattori senpai maybe well go and help you two later...

but for now.. goodluck...*waves hand in chibi mode* Bye~Bye nyaaa~~~~ ^_^
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:05 pm

heh i possess 10 jinchuriki's so this looks easy so we have to catcher a jinchuriki and kill those guys hm this mite be to easy Twisted Evil *looks very evil and black and red fire goes around her* hehehehahahaheh
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 5:53 pm

*appears in shadows on the ceiling*

heh masa..mune..I get it.... be careful you two... even the most powerful weapon or armor is useless against the skill of surprise...
the traditional ninja fighting style... how I miss it... I haven't assassinated someone in the right way for a long time now... it's already been 4 hours...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:00 pm

heh *the fire goes away* masa and mune why do they sound familiar
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:01 pm

*coughts* Masamune Date *coughts*
what....yeah they really sound familiar...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:42 pm

*looks at itsaara and julian* (O_O)

*and looks around finds yumi in chibi mode* (O_O)....?

now where is she.....?XD its not good to keep itsaara senpai w8ting....XD
Back to top Go down
Yumi Nosamda

Yumi Nosamda

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:02 am

*Looks up from praying in chibi mode*..Grrr....I'll keep'em waiting as long as I want. *Stands up* -.-
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:29 am

hnmpf....
praying...
useless...
I never got help from any god yet...
do you really think they exist...
open your eyes, it's just the cult or religion leaders, they just want might...
and they get if from religious people with loyalty for their "gods"
I'll always stay atheist....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:15 pm

heh your useless your just jealous because she cares not you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leader's Desk   Leader's Desk - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leader's Desk
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Headquarters :: Pein's Office-
Jump to: