Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fanfic, I guess...(mine of course) The Akatsuki Organization (Chapter One: Dude, why the FUCK did you just kidnapp me?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zetsumei

Zetsumei

Fanfic, I guess...(mine of course) The Akatsuki Organization (Chapter One: Dude, why the FUCK did you just kidnapp me?! Empty
PostSubject: Fanfic, I guess...(mine of course) The Akatsuki Organization (Chapter One: Dude, why the FUCK did you just kidnapp me?!   Fanfic, I guess...(mine of course) The Akatsuki Organization (Chapter One: Dude, why the FUCK did you just kidnapp me?! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 11:34 pm

The Name's Shikaku Yabun and I'm the last of my clan. I used to be a ninja of Konohagakure (the leaf village), but I became a rouge right after i killed the man accused of my parents' murders and tried to kill his son. So far, I've traveled all over the world and I'm only Thirteen now. I was six when I killed the shit head murderer. Anyway, I'm currently stationed in Sunagakure, or the Hidden Sand Village. I've been trying to avoid Konohagakure ANBU, The Akatsuki Org., and Orochimaru. I've got a full plate don't I? Haha...
*Voice- over done*

"WAKE UP NOW, SHIKAKU!", yelled the old woman.
I swear I would chop off her head right now if only i hadn't had to stay here longer...
"Shikaku, can you please go to the market and get these ingrediants for tonight's dinner?", Yacochi said.
"Alright.... like i have anything better to do...", I sighed and grabbed the list, walking out the door.
I sighed again. 'Man, why do I always have to do this? Man...', I thought.
"Hello, Shikaku."
"Gaara?", I turned around and saw Gaara's emotionless face.
"Yes?", He inquired.
"N-nothing..."
I looked away and continued shopping for the last spices I had on the list.
"Do you always carry around your personal items on your person?", Gaara asked.
"It's none of your bussniss!",I snapped, buying the groceries, and stalking off.
'Why did I come here?', I sniffed. I sighed and looked up at the sky, contemplating weather or not to leave the village now or later. Suddenly, I heard a rustling and I whipped around looking an odd man with long, blonde hair right in the face. I recognized him immediatly as Deidara form Iwagakure. I then saw Sasori of the Red Sand walk up.
"Deidara, we're supposed to kidnapp her, not interact with her, you Dumb-ass!", Sasori yelled, binding me with chakra strings.
"Knock her out, Deidara!"
"Fine, un!", he said, stricking me hard in the back of the head.
'DAMN!', I thought, blacking out.
I groggily woke up and saw i was in a dark room surrounded by Akatsuki members.
"Dude why the FUCK did you kidnapp me??!", I screamed, kicking Deidara HARD in the groin.
"Stop it, Shikaku.", I heard a familar voice say.
I looked to my left and saw.........
Back to top Go down
http://seretei16.proboards83.com/index.cgi?
kuroi_bara
Admin
kuroi_bara

Fanfic, I guess...(mine of course) The Akatsuki Organization (Chapter One: Dude, why the FUCK did you just kidnapp me?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfic, I guess...(mine of course) The Akatsuki Organization (Chapter One: Dude, why the FUCK did you just kidnapp me?!   Fanfic, I guess...(mine of course) The Akatsuki Organization (Chapter One: Dude, why the FUCK did you just kidnapp me?! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:48 pm

hey um im gonna make a section for fanfics do u can delete this topic, sry
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xoxmusic_is_my_lifexox
Zetsumei

Zetsumei

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic, I guess...(mine of course) The Akatsuki Organization (Chapter One: Dude, why the FUCK did you just kidnapp me?!   Fanfic, I guess...(mine of course) The Akatsuki Organization (Chapter One: Dude, why the FUCK did you just kidnapp me?! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 7:05 pm

ok haha... ^ - ^'
Back to top Go down
http://seretei16.proboards83.com/index.cgi?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfic, I guess...(mine of course) The Akatsuki Organization (Chapter One: Dude, why the FUCK did you just kidnapp me?!   Fanfic, I guess...(mine of course) The Akatsuki Organization (Chapter One: Dude, why the FUCK did you just kidnapp me?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfic, I guess...(mine of course) The Akatsuki Organization (Chapter One: Dude, why the FUCK did you just kidnapp me?!
Page 1 of 1