Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ramen Shop

Go down 
+6
Itasaara Schiffer
Julian Hattori
RamenSenpai
DokoDokoUke
sendo_karite
kuroi_bara
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Ramen Shop - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:40 am

Robert: hmm..ok!
Chris: *sigh*... do we really have to?
Andy: of course! and why are YOU arguing? you are just the bassist...that's the most easy instrument ever....
Chris: And? I am much older than you all
Andy: but I am taller than you!
Robert: um...guys? can we go now?
Andy: ok!
Chris: *sigh* ok...

yeah looks like they are coming too...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:17 pm

okay then *knocks on Ulquiorra's door and Ulquiorra opens the door pissed off*
Ulquiorra: what the hell do you want!!! Ai.........zen ahh oh sorry sis want do you want
*turns to her 7 year old self* bwother Aizen-sama said we need to pwactice in your woom is that ok bwother
Ulquiorra: ok then my little sis you know you don't have to do that you know i will still say yes
*turns back to 15* i know it's that i like doing that
Ulquiorra: ok but don't touch or break anything ok
i promise on my soul if something is broken you can take my soul or take out all of my blood
Ulquiorra: ok then you know i wouldn't do that *Ulquiorra, Grimmjow, and Harribel comes out of his room* I'm watching you Julian Hattori
ok then come on in you guys but one thing if anything is broken my fucken soul will actually be gone so i hope you guys like it in here

(this is what Ulquiorra's room looks like)
Ramen Shop - Page 4 Mts2_a10
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:44 am

*as your brother walks past me I whisper to him*
You are starting to watch me just now? I was spying on you all the time...
*then moves in the room and looks around*
good.... so we should mix our music-styles together....Our band specializes on folk metal and rapcore.. oh and a littlebit punk...

Andy do you have my microphones?
Andy: yup.
*he gives me two microphones fixed together with tape*

*andy takes out his guitar, it is black and has a burning dragonskull on it*
*Robert summons his drums, it has two basedrums with two crossed scythes, a communistic star with two bone wings on it (our band logo)*
*Chris takes out his bassguitar, it is black with red skulls on it*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 8:39 pm

okay then we always have been prepared heh *goes to Ulquiorra's closet and takes out Sayomi's guitar that is black with a black bats on it*
Eliza the drums
Elizabeth: oh yea
*throws a black smoke bomb and appears a black drums with angels of darkness around it * Elizabeth:their you go finally it works
heh i know last time it made you have a ballerina outfit on hehheh well what we do is Metal, Rock, and Rap Metal a little so yea i don't know how are we going to do this heh hmm
*Ulquiorra opens the door* oh sis i almost forgot you guys have 1 hour to finish practicing Aizen said ok sis *looks around* how sad theirs less girls in here... ok then i will be checking every 50 minutes ok sis
alright brother now go ok bro so go *slams the door on he's face* man he can get annoying he acts like if he's my father..........so how are we going to do this
Elizabeth: i don't trust these guys and neither does Sayomi
Sayomi:yea and why do we have to play with these guys they do folk metal and rapcore and we do Rock Metal and Rap metal (the rap metal it seems to be mostly rock rap) and how are we going to do that Itasaara
It's Aizen's orders and I don't know Julian what are we suppose to do this seems hard and by the way what is your guys is band named anyway confused we need to know
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:15 pm

our name is easy to remember, it is Revenge, we took it because we want our revenge on the whole pop culture that brought real music like metal down...

oh and I nearly forgot someone..

David! com out there!

*a tree is growing in the room and a guy steps out of it, he has no hair, and a beard, he has no shirt on and he's tattooed from his head to his chest, he has a bagpipe with him*

this is david, he's the one that puts the folk-in folkmetal...

David: greetings from the nature and mother earth, children of iron and the mountains...

Yeah yeah, mr. Barbarian, just play your bagpipe...

oh and rapcore is metal mixed with rap, I hope you know folk-metal, but my culture-theme is actually folkmetal...

ok, so first, I can't do high screaming, just low growling, then I can normally sing and sing harder style, I can rap a littlebit, but the most rapping part is left to chris in our band, Andy is kinda a guitar god, he just has to hear a song 3 times and he can play it.
Robert has a good rhythm, and is a very good drummer, Chris' bassplaying is passable, because he is just learning it, but bass is the most easy instrument in our band.
David is the master of the bagpipe, he can play so good that nearly every song sounds good when his bagpipe is involved into it, he's playing his instrument since he was 5 and he's now 20 years old.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:43 pm

heh so you can't do a high scream thats weird i can Sayomi is the same like Andy and Elizabeth rocks in the drums but im wondering who's doing the bass guitar *looks at Chris* so it seems he's doing it so Sayomi are you ready
Sayomi:yea *fakes coughs* i hate folk *fakes coughs*
i heard that
Sayomi:so you hate bagpipes
so i don't give a fuck about myself whatever lets just start this okay we have like i don't know like 50 minutes so lets just start this *sinks down and appears next to Julian* so are you ready Hattori
Sayomi: oohoohoohooh Itasaara has a boyfriend
hm SAYOMI YOU KNOW IM OLDER THEN HIM
Sayomi: i don't care Itasaara
at lest i don't blush when I'm near Sasori
oh you Just shut up
ok ok let just start this but one thing
*goes to the door and kicks it and hears Grimmjow yelling*
Grimmjow: oww fuck this hurts *grimmjow goes away*
thank god he's gone ok lets start
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:50 am

David: what have you said about the sacred voices of folk?! *he starts running to sayomi*
*I appear before him and hold him back*
Whowowow stay down boy, stay down, we don't wanna hurt anyone, right?
David: *sigh* ok...

Yeah, I can't do high screaming because of my deep voice, but that makes my growling two times better...
let's start to practice with an easy song...
you choose itasaara...

wait we've got one problem... who is going to do the drums, that's gonna be so loud if two drums are there...

Robert: I've got an idea!
*Uses a necklace to summon the biggest drum I've ever seen*

Robert: It's a special drum for 2 people.. we have to sit next to each other and have a perfect synch of rhythm...

Yeah that should work, let's start...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:35 pm

i don't think Elizabeth is not going to like this siting next to him i don't know about it what do you think Eliza
Elizabeth: hm i don't care at lest we have fun
ok then you Sayomi
Sayomi: i don't know and i don't care and
don't say it Sayomi and don't even think about you know Ulquiorra will get pissed when we have a fight in here ok so is it ok or not
Sayomi: I don't care *sticks her tongue at David*
SAYOMI WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY *sighs* never mind ok hm i don't know what to choose hm well i started singing along and sang it as well with the band
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Np8xFVrvgE&NR=1
yea and i think we can do this one it's called ichirin no hana it means a single flower in Japan and i hope you can do it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQxcpbiBa1Y
so yea can you do it oh and if you can here *gives Julian a green paper that has the lyrics in English* oh sorry Julian if it say Ulquiorra it's because me and Ulquiorra sang that when i was 16 and he was 31 so yea but you don't mind right oh and mine is Black for we won't get confused ok Julian and i will point at you quick if it's your turn and i will point at my self when it's my turn ok Jul and if you don't want it you can think of one for me that i can sing but it has to be rock or rap ok Jul
(heres what mine and Julian's lyrics look like)
Ramen Shop - Page 4 Notes_10

Last edited by itasaara schiffer on Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:42 pm

ok we can do that together...

thanks to my photographical memory...*looks at the paper for 10 seconds* ...I am able to sing the lyrics now without looking at the paper

ok...

if we sing a song together that you choose, we could sing a second song made by our band...

It's called "Umbra"

it's played in 6/8 allegro 150....

and this is the lyrics:

Chris(rapped): In the shadows I creep while all people sleep, I am the one who's misery is long and deep...
Me(growled): I don't care if hate rips me apart, the shadows are my friends and my secret art!
You:(normal sung): cause we, that's you and me, we fighting just to say that we are free....

(me and you)(sung):
We kick the king from his throne, we will break every single bone, we are never ever alone...WE ARE THE SILENT REVOLUTION !!!(whispered) called...
(Me growled): NOCTO UMBRAAA!!

Chris:Hidden blades
Me: in the shades
Andy: bones that crack
You: stab your back

Me: forces underground
Chris: an explosion sound
Andy: soldiers all around
You: but our love stays...
All: unbound!

(me and you)(sung):
We kick the king from his throne, we will break every single bone, we are never ever alone...WE ARE THE SILENT REVOLUTION !!!(whispered) called...
(Me growled): NOCTO UMBRAAA!!

me: *long growling scene just in latin and italian words*

You: but we will stay together, for now and for ever, nobody is better...
Me: but my pain has gone badder...

(me and you)(sung):
We kick the king from his throne, we will break every single bone, we are never ever alone...WE ARE THE SILENT REVOLUTION !!!(whispered) and this night is called from now on...
Me: Night of Shadows! (nocto umbra)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:36 pm

that was great Julian so i guess we need to practice on ichirin no hana because i really want to do that song and we will do ichirin no hana and umbra then it will be Ulquiorra and his band sings our world and break next it will be stark and his band they are going to play my darkest hour and my immortal so lets practice on ichirin no hana

here is the lyrics:

me: you are the only "you", there is no such thing as your replacement, don't wilt away, single flower

you:You are like a flower, that bloomed in the a dark shadow, even though you're in a place you didn't wish to be, you can't move because of your roots

me and you: Just.. spit out.. your.., closed..-up.. feelings

me: I'll accept all of your pain and suffering, so please don't cry, please smile, single flower

you: i wanted to see your innocent figure, that looked as if it were about to wilt, one more time

me and you: i...want....to...become...your strength

me: even if there comes a time, when the whole world becomes our enemy I'll protect you

you (growled): YOU SHOULD NOTICE THAT THERE IS NO OTHER YOU SHOULD NOTICE THAT THERE IS NO NEXT TIME (say it three times)

me: you are the only "you", till now and from now on, even if there comes a time

all of the girls: When the whole world becomes our enemy, I'll protect you, so don't give up, single flower

all of the guys(growled) : YOU SHOULD NOTICE THAT THERE IS NO OTHER, NOTICE THAT THERE IS NO NEXT TIME (say it twice)

there we are done so what do you guys think good or bad
(this is what it sounds like in Japanese and how its suppose to sound)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQxcpbiBa1Y
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:15 pm

sorry that I was away so long, I have been in italy..

yeah the song sounds good and the lyrics are not hard to remember...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:43 pm

yea it is but it's easy for me so i guess we are set will let me see the list who plays first
*looks at the list*
ok the first on is Ulquiorra and his band the vampire panthers, then it's Harribel's band the tibrones, then it's stark and his band los lovos and last is us, so i guess we are last that sucks ok then
*looks at the time* ok we have 5 more minutes til we start playing ok Julian Hattori, Hey sayomi you got the stuff we need for the band
Sayomi: yup but i think we can't make it though
why is it because we have less girls in here or what
Sayomi: never mind lets get over with
yea we need to get everything set, hey hattori will you remember the song or i need to change a different one because each band needs to play 2 or more songs
*ulquiorra opens the door*
Ulquiorra: hey sis its time and Harribel needs you
ok brother you heard hm guys lets go
*goes out the door and goes next to Harribel and start talking to her*
Harribel: hey Itasaara one of my band members are sick well you sing for her
ok Harribel see ya Harribel
Harribel: see ya
ok you guys we can play at the arcade or find a partner to dance with on dance floor till it's are turn ok
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:22 pm

well...we could cover some songs too...

and have you never been at a concert before? the worst bands usually play first and the best is the last band...

*takes out a very thick book and starts to read*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 12:31 am

dude seriously what the fuck man reading serious ok then Ulqui going to play now ya
Aizen: ok i like to welcome you Arrancars to the first espada party hope you guys have fun and enjoy the vampire panthers
Ulquiorra: ok then
*starts singing our world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WCr8BoP76*
Everyone smiles, when the flowers are in bloom
if i wished, i could crush them
There, everyone envies the color of happiness
i will get rid of them if necessary

That's what happens when you cling for hope
You set yourself up for despair
i will destroy your absolute soul
is there a reason for your existence?
i will destroy nothing but your existence
is there nothing you can do?
It seems like, even which, it's not much, not that i care

thinks of our world
despite knowing there is no meaning to be found
thinks of our world
It is meaningless to instigate it
pass quickly over those trivial thoughts. Moreover, crush them.

Even if everyone ignores the smell of fear
There will still be disorder
If I wish, i could entrap you
Even if everyone is provoked and the trash is shouting
i will deal with them efficiently

That what happens when you cling to hope
you set yourself up to despair
i will destroy your soul
is there a reason for your existence
is there nothing you can do?
It seems, like even which, it's not much, it will not change

Thinks of the world
despite knowing there is no meaning to be found.
thinks of our world
it is meaningless to instigate it.
Ignoring trivial things will entrap you.

there is no meaning in our world, neither is there any meaning us, the ones who live in it.

thinks of the world
despite knowing there is no meaning to be found
thinks of our world
it is meaningless to instigate it.
Ignoring trivial things will entrap you.

Everyone smiles when the flowers are in bloom
Grimmjow: ok now it's my turn Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra: fine then Grimmjow
Grimmjow: all right then
*starts singing break https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9IQ2E3mqw8*
( i don't want to write the whole song hear it on YouTube on this one ok)
Aizen: ok give a hand to Ulquiorra and the vampire panthers
*everyone claps and the band of Ulquiorra's bow down and gets off the stage*
Aizen: next is the band called the revenge of the angels of darkness
hey Jul lets go first we are singing Umbra ok Julian and i thought we where last oh well
*gets on the stage*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 4:46 am

Wow...cool...I never played infront of so much people...and my own song...
ok I feel honored that we play my son first...
*epic and at the same time wicked bass intro from chris*
*starts singing*

Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:30 pm

*starts singing as well and gives a note to Julian that says: "lets do three songs i sing mine first then your song if you got one ok Jul sincerely Itasaara Darkness Schiffer"*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:35 pm

*stabs your brain with little unrecognizebable, unnotable shadowspikes, the flowing and thinking of your brain shortly get's manipulated and your hear my voice in your head: ok... I have some songs, after this, your songs come first then mine....and.. this is the way how I give messages to other people..*
*the shadowspikes disappear leaving no damgae*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:15 pm

*does a how a espada's do it a little needle hits in your head and you can here my voice: heh fine then but one thing WHY IN THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT FOR I FUCKEN FELT THAT JULIAN HATTORI ok then im done*
*then the needle turns to dust and the needle can't be seen sense it's thin and small and no one can't never see it but it had no damage to your head*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 pm

um..I didn't mean to.. sry... let's get this party started...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:34 pm

yea lets get it started so who sings first again heheh i forgot
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:24 pm

you
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 pm

oh yea huh heheh whoops ok then well it's just me and the girls ok Julian *starts to sing angel of darkness*
me: angel of darkness
angel of darkness
the world is in your hand
but i will fight until the end

angel of darkness
angel of darkness
don't follow your command
but i will fight and i will stand

Sayomi: when darkness falls
Pain is all
The angel of darkness
will leave behind
and i will fight

Elizabeth:the love is lost
beauty and light
have vanished from garden of delight

Sayomi:the dreams are gone
midnight has come
the darkness is our new kingdom

me:angel of darkness
angel of darkness

Elizabeth:angel of darkness
angel of darkness

me (sounds a bit mad):
hunt goes on
deep in the night

Sayomi (sounds a bit mad):
time to pray
down on your knees
you can't hide from the
eternal light
until my last
breath

me: i will fight

Sayomi and Elizabeth: i will fight i will fight i will fight

Me:now realize
the stars the die
darkness has
fallen paradise

Elizabeth:but we'll be strong
and we will fight
against the

me, Sayomi, and Elizabeth: Creatures of the night

Me: angel of darkness
angel of darkness

Sayomi:angel of darkness
angel of darkness

there im done your turn Julian:)
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:34 am

( I hate writing the lyrics of a song...)
ok mine'll be a bit more....Badass...
Ordo ab chao (high screaming parts: andy)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:29 pm

heh thats is a bit badass so are we done Jul
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 am

yup I think so, let's enjoy the party...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramen Shop   Ramen Shop - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ramen Shop
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next