Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hiei Chitose

Hiei Chitose

Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei) Empty
PostSubject: Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei)   Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:56 pm

Because this forum seems to be dead. Nobody is replying me hence, I built my own room.

Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei) Gothic-Bedroom

Streches my back and leaped onto my bed. Pacing around, waiting for someone to knock at my door.
Back to top Go down
UchihaZafft

PostSubject: Re: Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei)   Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:57 am

my room is way cooler its...right...uhhh.......wait i dont have a room do i?
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei)   Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:06 pm

wow.... what a nice room u have there.... cheers
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei)   Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:09 pm

oh.... and ahmm.. now that iam in your room may i ask a favor... to join me to do a low rank quest...? ehehehe... it seems that theyre not interested in joining me to do this.... hmmm well my quest is retrieving forbidden jutsu stolen by the bandits...hmmm if you want to go... just tell me im at room 48... see ya hiei.... cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei)   Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room 100 (Subordinate Hiei)
Page 1 of 1