Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai

Go down 
+3
Julian Hattori
Koishi-tan
Yashako-Dono
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Empty
PostSubject: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:22 am

*brings in exactly 100 candles, setting them around the largest part of the room*
Here is how the Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai works. All 100 candles will be lit, and anyone playing sits in the center of all of them. The host tells the first ghost story, and when it's over, a candle is blown out. Then, the person to the host's left tell their ghost story, and another candle is blow out. The person to the left of the that person tells their story, ect. The more candles are blown out, the darker the room gets, and the scarier the stories become. Anyone can join in at any time.
*Turns off all the lights, and lights all of the candles with a flick of her wrist*
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:25 am

*sits next to her, careful not to tip anything over* I must admit, this was a clever idea...
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:50 am

Wonder if anyone else will come along. *smiles devilishly* I guess that makes it my turn.

A girl had just finished nursing school and started working in a new hospital. Although she loved her job as a nurse, she found it difficult to get along with the people she worked with. They were mostly young doctors who had just finished medical school. The problem was that they delighted in pulling pranks on each other.

She found it very difficult to live with them in the redsidence next to the hospital, because they stayed up late at night and made too much noise. The nurse worked very long hours and needed all the sleep she could get. Whenever she complained about their behavior, the mischievous doctors just laughed in her face and told her to shut her fat mouth.

The nurse eventually had to report the young doctors to the hospital manager and they got in all sorts of trouble. The doctors began to really hate the nurse and spent days devising a plan to get revenge on her. Finally, one of the doctors came up with a really sick prank they could play on the nurse and the others gleefully agreed to help.

That night, they broke into the mortuary in the hospital basement and sawed the arm off a corpse. Then they sneaked into the nurse’s bedroom and put the severed arm under her bedclothes. They placed it at the bottom of the bed so that when she lay down, her feet would touch it.

Chuckling to themselves, they stood around in the hallway, waiting for the young nurse to go to bed. As the girl went into her bedroom, the doctors had to stop themselves from laughing out loud. The nurse was suspicious of their behavior, but she was too tired to care and went into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

The men waited impatiently in the hallway for the nurse to find the severed arm in her bed. But nothing happened. There were no screams, no angry yells. Only silence.

After a while, the doctors got fed up waiting around and decided to turn in for the night. They assumed that they had placed the severed arm too far down in the bed and the nurse must not have felt it.

The next morning, when they woke up, the doctors went to check on the nurse. Receiving no answer when they knocked on her door, they turned the handle and went inside.

The room seemed to be completely empty.

The doctors searched the nurse’s bedroom and when they opened her closet, they were greeted by a horrible sight.

The nurse was curled up in the corner of the closet. Her hair had turned completely white, her eyes were rolled back in her head and she had gone totally insane. Her face looked like it had aged 20 years and, worst of all, she was chewing on the severed arm.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 11:59 am

*appears in the darkness as the candle was blown out*
I don't get it... why darkness should make stories more scary...but on the other hand I lived all my life in darkness so maybe you have another opinion of that...
well... who's going next?
cause I know 2 good stories...and the best is...they are both true cause they happened to me *evil grin*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:31 pm

*gets up on Julian's shadow and end up behind him and i grab both of his shoulders*i want to hear them *then i sink back down and sit right in front of him* oh was up guys
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:45 pm

I don't know if it is my turn now to tell creepy stories..
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:00 pm

Actually, it's your turn after mine. *smiles* The darkness of a Hyakumonogatari is something else entirely. Who knows what type of ghosts will be drawn in by the scent of the candles? *giggles mischievously* Aah, the pleasant feeling of heart failure by a spirit~ It must be fantastic. It's like falling off a tall building, and blacking out just before hitting the bottom... *daydreams*
Oh! *snaps out of it* But, I ramble. My turn!

There was a young lady who lived on her own in a very remote area. She had no family or friends and she had never married. Her only joy in life was doing jigsaw puzzles. Every night she would sit by herself at her kitchen table and work on a new jigsaw puzzle until it was complete.

One dark and rainy night, she was moving furniture in her bedroom. When she pulled back her wardrobe, she found a dusty old box wedged down behind it. When she pulled out the box and dusted it off, she realized it was a jigsaw puzzle. The box cover was faded and she couldn’t make out the picture on it.

Her curiosity got the better of her and she decided to put the puzzle together. She brought it down to her kitchen table and began to work on it.

But as she pieced the puzzle together, she realized, to her astonishment, that the image that was formed was the very room in which she was sitting. And the figure in the center of the puzzle, as she completed it, was herself. And with trembling hands, she placed the last four pieces and stared in horror at the puzzle.

In the picture, she saw herself sitting at the kitchen table and in the window behind her was the face of a crazed madman, grinning and brandishing an axe. Terrified, the lady didn’t dare to turn around. The last thing that the young lady ever heard was the sound of breaking glass.

*smiles, and blows out a candle*
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:02 pm

*gives her friend concerned look* I'll ask how on earth you know that later. Your turn, Julian!
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:56 am

Well...so this story REALY happened.....to me and my band

My band and I where so excighted about our first own recording room... it was on a very small cottage somewhere in the "Waldviertel" (I live in austria and waldviertel means translated:forestsection, it's lower austria) we all got our money together that we saved from our part-time jobs, we wondered why the cottage was so cheap..it actually was an very old and small building in the middle of a huge forest... nobody for miles, it was in autumn , and we had holiday, so our parents allowed us to sleep there...
we looked at the four rooms: a kitchen, a pretty long hallway (what's unusual for an austrian cottage) the recording room, and the attic, we wondered that it had no bedroom...
as the owner showed us the rooms, he looked very sad, he didn't even look at us...

but as we checked the house ourselves, we found a little doll in the attic it had a sign on that said: for angela, it was very strange, because the man had no daughter...

later as we where recording my vocals for "in the darkness", andy and robert where recording, while I was singing, suddenly someone wanted to enter the closed door, but we locked it, but it was so loud that I was disturbed form singing and got angry, I yelled at the door:(translated of course) Chris you asshole! we are trying to record in here, I've told you thousand times not to enter!

then andy said to me: um..jul, Chris is buying groceries (he's the only one with a car of our band, and he's the oldest)
it continued to smack on the door... then it stopped ...we waited and slowly unlocked the door......

nothing

we searched the whole house.. but the only thing we found is that the doll in the attic was gone.

one hour later Chris came back and wondered why we where so scared, we told him what happened but he just laughed and thought we where making fun of him...

in the night we all where sleeping in the hallway... suddenly the lights gone out, and steps where to hear that went down form the attic...now, even chris was terrified and sat with the back to the wall, while I hid under my blanket, it couldn't have been a neighbor, cause there WAS nobody around, just forest...
then the steps started to go through the kitchen, and we heard a pan dropping on the floor, then we heard the backdoor opening...
we barely managed to sleep...
on the next morning all the leaves where fallen off the trees... we thought nothing big, because it was autumn, but it was a littlebit strange because the day before they where all green and hanging on the trees.... but even the grass died after that night

as we went through the kitchen we saw a pan lying on the floor and the backdoor was open, we didn't even know that there was a door because we barely used the kitchen...

as we went through it we saw a self made grave, it was a a littlebit bigger rock , and it was on the only part of the garden where the grass was still green and the carving on the rock said: Rest in piece, my daughter......angela

we where so scared that we hurried to finish our recording and instantly drove away after it was done...
as I turned around I on the backseat, I thought I saw a little girl, but as I looked closer it was just a small tree....but it was the only tree with leaves on it....

*blows out the candle*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:38 am

hm then what happen it got very interesting anything else or that was it
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:35 am

that was last year... soon we have to go there again, to record some new songs... I am scared, and excighted at the same time...but this time we'l take a cam with us to film what we will see...

but I think it's your turn now, itasaara...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:06 pm

hm i don't have one yet I'm still thinking about one *still thinking* nope nothing just skip my turn so who's next
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

Location : Probably in the torture chamber being a dick to the prisoners.

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:41 am

Well since the place seems to have become rather dull Ore-sama suppose that Ore-sama could give it a try since we gotta put them candles out, no?

Alrighty, so there once was this girl called Maria, who's parents died in a car accident. Maria was taken in by her kind aunt who lived in a big old mansion. Maria got the attic room.

So the first night Maria fell asleep quickly because she was exhausted. She woke up, however, at excact midnight, to hear a voice say "Maria, I'm on the first floor.."
Maria was a brave girl, and she thought she was still dreaming. So she shrugged it off and went back to sleep.

Next night Maria woke up at excact midnight. There was again a voice saying "Maria, I'm standing by the door to the attic staircase."
This time Maria was very scared, and she hid underneath the covers. The next morning she asked her aunt if she heard anything, but her Aunt said the slept like a brick.

So the next night again at midnight the voice said: "Maria, I'm walking on the stairs."
Maria gathered all her courage and opened the door. She looked down the stairs and there was nothing to be seen.
The next day, Maria asked if she could sleep in her Aunts room. Her Aunt said okay, and for a few days Maria slept there. During these nights she slept soundly and heard nothing out of the ordinary.

But after a few days her Aunt sent her back to the attic. "You are a big girl now." She said.
That night Maria was once again woken up. The voice said "Maria, I'm infront of your bedroom door!"
Well Ore-sama can ensure you that Maria almost wet the bed. She was that scared. But she knew her aunt would never believe her, though.

Next night, the voice at midnight woke her up saying "Maria, I'm standing next to your bed..."
Maria was shocked and quickly put on the light. She saw a black figure quickly running out of her room, the door slamming shut behind it. Maria ran out of bed and opened the door, but the figure was nowhere to be seen and the house was quiet. She gathered all her courage and searched the house, but the only thing aside from her and her aunt, who was still asleep, was the cat sleeping on the couch.

So this night Maria pushed a chair in front of the door. On the chair she put a box and filled it with bricks. "This will stop that thing from comming in!", she thought.

That night, on exactly midnight, she woke up once again. She glanced over at the door and saw the box and chair were still in place. She sighted in relief, but suddenly heard a voice and a cold breath near her ear..."Maria......
I GOT YOU!" *As Rainen screams this, he graps the knee of the closest by person to scare them*
And Maria was never to be found again...

Hehehe, you should've seen the look on your face!
Okay time to put out a candle...Wait, did that candle just go out by itself...
Oh crap now I got scared by my own story...
Back to top Go down
Utsukushii Otome

Utsukushii Otome

Location : Possibly trying to roleplay through my phone at school..

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 4:46 am

-lights candle, and face is shown-

Im scared of eyes without sockets... Any story with that and i cant sleep for days..

-hugs knees, and is in pajamas-
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:14 pm

*looks a bit shock about the story*
Back to top Go down
Jacob Dakumajishan

Jacob Dakumajishan

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 3:21 pm

That wasnt my knee, Rainen...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai   The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Hyakumonogatari Kaidankai
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Headquarters :: living room-
Jump to: