Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Small weapons

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kuroi_bara
Admin
kuroi_bara

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:21 am

Here are the smaller weapons like senbon, kunai, shurkien etc.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xoxmusic_is_my_lifexox
Hiei Chitose

Hiei Chitose

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Thinks: Nobody realizes how lethal a small weapon can be.

Walked around the dust-infested room. I must be the first in a long while to enter this room. I reached out to grab a few kunai and shuriken and heads off to the Medical Room to mix up a paralysing poison to spread on my kunai.

*leaves*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:46 am

*comes into the room (using shadows not the door)*
"what..The.....oh no you poor daggers all that blades lying around so untidy.....By the seven bloody moons..is that rust?!"
*Starts to clean the weapons+
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:31 am

*enters the room thats full of dust*

*cough-cough* *sweat*

*immediately finds the box of kunai*

*cough-cough* oh here it is.... Very Happy

a rusted kunai and put a poison in it....more deadly.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:48 am

ahh... the slowly death... a nice choose for torturing someone...
I like the quick death more... but if you don't assassinate you can kill very good with that method too ^^
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:06 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
ahh... the slowly death... a nice choose for torturing someone...
I like the quick death more... but if you don't assassinate you can kill very good with that method too ^^

thx mr. hattori.... i throw kunai's with poison... when the guard are too tight... i prefer sneaking and not engage in a combat as much as possible... i envy you.. you have shadow technique that can move freely....Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:15 pm

Be glad that you can sneak to your enemies in the traditional way... the shadow control (at least the one that I have, not itasaara's) is a curse...... I have the natural darkness control too, but I use that barely cause it uses my chakra, and I barley have chakra....

Oh and call me Julian, or Jul, I prefer if my friends call me like that....well that reminds me that I barely have friends...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
Be glad that you can sneak to your enemies in the traditional way... the shadow control (at least the one that I have, not itasaara's) is a curse...... I have the natural darkness control too, but I use that barely cause it uses my chakra, and I barley have chakra....

Oh and call me Julian, or Jul, I prefer if my friends call me like that....well that reminds me that I barely have friends...

ohh now...? come on... XD ok then ill call you julian...? or hattori senpai...?XD i knew you hate that...XD
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:08 pm

heh....in the light we are all different, there are stronger and weaker ones, but in the darkness we are all the same...
So... I am just a Akatsuki member like you, I have strengths and weaknesses like you... well I was human like you... (till that lich thing happened -.-)
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:17 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
heh....in the light we are all different, there are stronger and weaker ones, but in the darkness we are all the same...
So... I am just a Akatsuki member like you, I have strengths and weaknesses like you... well I was human like you... (till that lich thing happened -.-)

well... thats why we joined akatsuki right..? *tugs julian* to make leaders dream into reality....to create a world where all are equal...all are balanced....*serious voice*

right mr.hattori senpai...?XD i mean julian...XD *sweat* *jokes julian*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:22 pm

heh... I am glad you just didn't joined for power and more power like most of the other guys here ^^
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:36 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
heh... I am glad you just didn't joined for power and more power like most of the other guys here ^^

ahh no.... too much power implies too much suffering...XD thats why where in groups to help each other right..?XD

Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:47 pm

yah I think so, I am barely in a group or something, I mostly work alone... (that's why I haven't got a Akatsuki partner yet...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 3:00 am

Julian Hattori wrote:
yah I think so, I am barely in a group or something, I mostly work alone... (that's why I haven't got a Akatsuki partner yet...

not anymore mr.hattori senpai i mean julian...XD where gonna work together right now...XD
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:40 am

hmm. if I agree itasaara will be mad at me, cause she wanted to be my partner.... but the argument is that she's much to strong and would bring no balance in our group,
but you would fit perfectly...cause we are nearly the same...
it's against the normal philosophy of Akatsuki that 2 same members team up, but you are the only one who would mach my power level, not to weak and not to strong...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:08 am

Julian Hattori wrote:
hmm. if I agree itasaara will be mad at me, cause she wanted to be my partner.... but the argument is that she's much to strong and would bring no balance in our group,
but you would fit perfectly...cause we are nearly the same...
it's against the normal philosophy of Akatsuki that 2 same members team up, but you are the only one who would mach my power level, not to weak and not to strong...

*dancing* kawaiiii...! XD didnt expect to hear something like that to mr.hattori senpai...XD * stomps foot in the ground with too much excitement*

lets go do our mission....XD *grabs julians arm and runs like hell out to the store* zooooooommm!
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:47 am

*thinks* well...looks like we HAVE the traditional akatsuki balance, He is nice, a littlebit loud and has no self confidence... I am a loner, silent and don't think if I'll survive if I take on an assassination...
Back to top Go down
Alexx

Alexx

Location : the darkest of shadows or the heat of the smithy...

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 1:13 am

*almost fell over due to running people*

watch it, you couldve killed yourself if you ran into me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinobipeople.proboards.com
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:02 am

Small weapons Jul11

Oh I'm sorry for Kaizer. I hope it won't happen next time..

(out of topic: there won't be a next time cause he wasn't online since ages)
Back to top Go down
Alexx

Alexx

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:06 am

It's fine, i just don't want to waste poison dipped hidden blades all over this thing
*gestures to outfit*
Even i dont know where they all are
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:26 am

Small weapons Screen16

Heheh look at that...
Finally another member that likes knives and daggers more than suriken and kunai....
Which poison do you use?
I use a mixture from Deathdust an lightninggrass, it has a quick painless effect, you can't smell, see or taste it, perfect for assassinations..
Back to top Go down
Alexx

Alexx

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:31 am

I've actually forgot what my ingredients are because when i first made it, i designed it to be everlasting. It forces your body into paralysis while inhancing the nerves to feel 10 times stronger than before, while giving you a burning sensation and rotting yur flesh from the inside out. when it gets to the skin...well, let's say it's not pretty.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:38 am

Small weapons Screen16

So the slow painful death?
I like the fast one, because it saves time.
Anyway I have poison just for the the chase I don't hit a vital spot...
I hate to brag but that nearly never happens..
well except the guys form akatsuki I have been in a fight in, they are good in blocking and avoiding my knives...
Back to top Go down
Alexx

Alexx

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:42 am

it actually works quite fast, striking the nerves all at once, and killing them. all the poor soul can do is watch as their skin rotts away, without any feeling to the horror they are witnessing. trust me, its horror. i got someof it on me one time, during the experimental process and it was way more ugly than it is now.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 6:55 am

Small weapons Screen17

Well you could come to my room an we would be able to create the perfect poison together...
Of course only If you have time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small weapons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small weapons   Small weapons Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small weapons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next