Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The dinning area

Go down 
+12
mangekyo_insanity13
Yashako-Dono
Koishi-tan
Yumi Nosamda
Julian Hattori
Hiei Chitose
Itachisdarkangel
pein(negato)
Zetsumei
DokoDokoUke
Chiyako
kuroi_bara
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

The dinning area - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:30 pm

It's not that at all.
I'm not suggesting shopping just to be cute. I need clothes and supplies, and you do too. And as your partner, I won't allow you to be unprepared. *crosses arms*
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:32 pm

*sigh* Fine, fine, you win. Don't make that scary face at me. Take something for your hangover, and we should be off.
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:34 pm

*face lightens up* Okay... *finishes her tea, and takes a sip from a bottle of something she had in her pocket* Let's go, then.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:10 am

*appears int he room with a big grin*
did someone say shopping?
Back to top Go down
mangekyo_insanity13

mangekyo_insanity13

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Shopping is fun *weak smile*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:22 pm

omg... the elders are coming back..
Back to top Go down
mangekyo_insanity13

mangekyo_insanity13

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:25 pm

You mean me? Yeah, I was alerted by a PM from the person who has Itachi's account and I had completely forgotten about this forum. So I will try to be here more often. Nice to meet you. My name is Sora. *weak smile and extends hand for a handshake*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:28 pm

well most of em are gone now, the only really active members are itasaara and me...
Back to top Go down
mangekyo_insanity13

mangekyo_insanity13

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:29 pm

I see. Well I do believe Itachi is back.. for now. I can never really tell with him. I really hope to see more people come here. It is a wonderful forum. I spend so much time on the computer, I may as well come here once in a while ^^.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:34 pm

I know what you mean, sometimes I visit old dead forums too when I am bored...but on this one I could have I broken some rules because the admins wheren't there and started a little adventure at the forest section...
Back to top Go down
mangekyo_insanity13

mangekyo_insanity13

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Oh my... just what kind of rules did you break? I know there is no language rules. Now that Itachi and Deidara seem to be back, I anticipate the administrators return to come shortly.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:45 pm

as I said I MIGHT have broken some rules...I dunno if I have... XD
Back to top Go down
mangekyo_insanity13

mangekyo_insanity13

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Oh, well then as long as you weren't hentai roleplaying or anything, I think you're fine.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:29 am

would you really expect someone cold-hearted like me...uh wait... the old guys don't know how I am and about my personality... I am sure you can find out a bit 'bout the new members by reading the posts we've made (I even had an epic fight with itasaara.... my demon died, and I survived, but now he's in a mask and I've lost the fight..D:)
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:07 pm

Well I do believe even such "cold-hearted bastards" have needs as well, wouldn't you agree?
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:52 pm

needs for going to the toilet or eating? *evil grin*
I believe I have a warm hearted side somewhere too.... but as I think of religions this is the same: believing is not knowing...
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 5:12 pm

*small smirk* Well played. I cannot say that there aren't things in this world that I am not partial to, caring is just another sign of weakness.
Back to top Go down
mangekyo_insanity13

mangekyo_insanity13

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:00 pm

*smiles* so... how are you Julian? I don't know you very well, but seeming as there is obviously very few people here, I'd like to get to know you.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:53 pm

hi you guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:01 am

well I don't know how others see me...
but I can tell you how I think about me..and I have to tell you all something about me even itasaara doesn't know...
(RL Julian:) always tired, long dreadlocks likes music, pretty emotionless (rly I can hardly cry about something, not even about the loss of a good old friend, and nearly all my smiles and laughs are fake to make other person feel good)

(Roleplay Julian:) An assassin who only kills political targets, a riot starter, likes met and sake. hate's face to face combat, uses daggers, a scythe a big sword and a nodachi.
he can control shadows, favorite shadow techniques: Shadow weapon replica, shadowspikes, teleporting in other persons shadows to kill them.
he is no certain ninja type he wasn't even in the ninja academy, he trained ninjutsu himself and does only know 1 jutsu, but this weapon jutsu skills are amazing, his taijutsu is moderate, and he is just a trainee in genjutsu. His kind of ninja could be called war assassin.

and the think I haven't told you 'bout me (roleplay) is that I have no real emotions...everything was fake till now....
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:45 pm

Very interesting...
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:23 pm

That's more than enough info you should have about about me...

*takes on his black hood, and leaves the kitchen*
Back to top Go down
Alexx

Alexx

Location : the darkest of shadows or the heat of the smithy...

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 12:28 pm

okay...

*sits on countertop and rummages through cupboards for chips*
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinobipeople.proboards.com
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:18 pm

-nods to the members in the room and goes about his business in silence-
Back to top Go down
Alexx

Alexx

Location : the darkest of shadows or the heat of the smithy...

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:47 pm

*has found chips and starts eating out of the can* nummy...
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinobipeople.proboards.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The dinning area   The dinning area - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The dinning area
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Headquarters :: Kitchen-
Jump to: