Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The trees!

Go down 
+15
Julian Hattori
Itasaara Schiffer
Ume Heta
pein(negato)
i_loved_you
RamenSenpai
AikaUchiha
Hikaru
HeartBreak Misery
crimsonlies
sendo_karite
DokoDokoUke
Zetsumei
Itachi
kuroi_bara
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainen

Rainen

Location : Probably in the torture chamber being a dick to the prisoners.

The trees! - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 6:30 pm

*Suddenly Rainen turns towards you and jump at you. He hurls himself through your blade and grabs your arm. Your blade is stuck in Rainen and the arm holding the blade is being held firmly.*

If you saw my fight with Itasaara, you know about my special clones right? These won't explode if they are damaged as long as Ore-sama channels chakra to them..pretty much like a puppet!

*The clone gives you a very wide grin.*

I'm no assasin, but I have quite alot of dirty tricks myself, to!

*The reall Rainen jumps down from the trees with a Chidori in his hand.*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:05 pm

finally.....
*a blast out of shadows is leaving my body pushing the clones away*
*I block the chidori with the sword, it can't hold the pressure and bursts into many little pieces*
*I jump back and get one of my necklaces from under my cloak*
Secret family Jutsu, the blacksmith of time!
*the necklace transforms into a silver glowing hammer*
*the pieces of my sword are hovering around it and slowly get into shape*
*then an explosion of moonlight covers your sight, as the light slowly disappears, you see me using my kekke genkai*
*I have white hair, and my eyes look like clockfaces*
*in my hands are two short but thick black blades with clocks on them, they are both connected with chains*

Rather than counting every second in every day,
Members of the Hattori family make every second in every day count.
Only those with a divine understanding of time may call themselves such.

Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:17 pm

I dunno what he means with that..but that ability looks troublesome! I'd best make some preparations..

Okay, since you were so generous to show me your kekke genkai, Ore-sama will show you a new technique I created..

*Rainen makes three of his special clones. He then sents his shuuriken high into the sky. The shuuriken dissapears within the clouds for a moment, only to come back filled with lightning from the sky itself.*
*Denkahoshi starts hovering above the clones and channels the lightning into them. The clones's eyes start glowing yellow and their hands turn into long blades of lightning. Rainen himself steps back.*

Now, my Lightning God Clones..attack!

*The clones start attacking you with their blades. Rainen himself dissapears into the woods.*

Heh..If he defeats these clones..Ore-sama will have another surprise for him....Itasaara survived the blast..but I wonder how this guy will..
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:44 pm

*Turns around ad smoothly cuts rifts of time in the air with his chrono blades, sucking parts of the clones into them*
*then looks into the sky with closed eyes, shortly before the shuriken hit's me I open my eyes and the time around me stops*
*then falls down on my knees and spits blood*
I hate this kind of kekkei genkai, it'S much too unfair.....
*holds a chrono balde into the sky and disappears in a rift of time*
*then appears again*
(A little hint for you...I was going back in the past page 20 of this post or something)
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Where did he go?

Did he chicken out...no..he probably has more tricks up his sleave.

*Starts eating a chocolate bar.*

If its another sneak attack Ore-sama won't be unprepared! Lightning Style: Electromagnetic Field!

Now..just wait for him to strike...

Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:03 pm

*summons his deathscythe "silvermoon" and waits for the moon rising, as the first ray of moonlight touches the ground I disappear and reappear behind you striking with the scythe*
this scythe was made for the ASSASSIN of the 13 deathguards, it can use the powers of darkness and light to move faster than the speed of light, darkness and nothingness....and in addiction of my special power, it can be even faster than time....
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:11 pm

Then lets see if its fast enough to run away from the little gift Ore-sama prepared!
*Jumps away*
*You see you are surrounded by Gravity Bombs, blue pulsing balls sucking up the invironment's chakra. Just as Rainen runs away the balls become full. They turn white and become unstable, resulting in a huge explosion carving a nice crater next to the old one.*

Man, my battles are seriously starting to fuck up the environment....
Anyway..preparing all those bombs costed me alot of chakra..better refill!
*Calls Denkahoshi back to him and absorbs the chakra stored inside*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:37 pm

*i fly between Julian and Rainen*
sorry about that
*continues flying*
hurry up Ulqui
Ulquiorra:im coming im coming
*he flies between Julian and Rainen* heheh hey sis wait up
*he starts flying next to me*
damn this might take long until we reach the shadow forest
Ulquiorra: indeed sis we still have to keep going
*me and Ulquiorra fly faster and make sure we are away from you guys*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:13 am

*faster as you could blink I have jumped up , the moon is in my back*
*I charge the blade of the scythe with my negative energy and some shadows, now electricity and darkness is charging through the blade*
*Suddenly I am landing on the ground again, slow down the time of the explosions with my eyes, and then I reap through the explosions, causing big parts of them to disappear*
He keeps jumping back and leads me into more of his dreads....it's time for me to show him how bad my attacks can be for the environment....
*jumps up again, the the moon again behind me*
*then points on the ground with the scythe, concentrated moonlight is piercing the ground through my scythe, and leading to your direction, destroying every tree and it'S rushing in your direction, shortly before it reaches you it circles the area you are standing in and lifts it up to the same hight as I am flying in, meanwhile I have spread black shadow wingsto keep me as high as I am*

let me see you'r traps up here...

*a huge prison out of shadows is surrounding both of us*

Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:04 am

This is troublesome! Up in the air there's nowhere to hide..and I suck at close combat..

*Sends all his shuuriken towards you. Before they reach you they are full with chakra from the friction between the air and the weapon. They swarm around you.*

Shuuriken Chakra Explosion

*Rainen claps his hands and detonates the chakra stored in the shuuriken, making them emit a chakra explosion.*

Ore-sama made sure the shuuriken surrounded him from all directions...he's got nowhere to run....I hope..
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:47 am

*after the explosion moonlight surround ing me like a shield is breaking like glass and falling down*

my turn....

*reaches with my hand in your direction, then makes a fist*
*like black holes the rafts of time I fused to your body (at page 20 of out battle) start to sucking you in, your destination is the time you have suffered the biggest emotional pain in your life*

It's like genjutsu...the only difference is that it really happens.....
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:10 pm

*Rainen starts hearing the voice of his father.*

Father: Its all your fault! You were to weak to defend us!

Fuck! Julian you asshole!

I can't go back there....I' don't wanna hear that son of a bitch's sneering voice again!

Okay, think...if I activate Body of Pure Energy now, I can probably escape the portals, but if I use it I will have to finish him within ten minutes or I will lose....Its not a reall genjutsu, so hurting myself won't work...
Maybe if I can make him lose his focus by making him concentrate on defending against my attacks...

*Sends all his Shuuriken at you again.*

Energy Missile!

Pack of Lightning!

Hitting him with a barrage of attacks is my best bet now...
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:06 pm

I think now it's time with my kekkei genkai activated, I forget every feeling like hate and wrath, so using Shadow won't be dangerous
* cuts in his finger and let the blood drip on the crimson moon on the forehead of my mask*
*I get covered up in darkness and both of my eyes start glowing blue, my hands turn to claws and my hair grow from dreads to normal very long black hair*
*I storm forward, pushing the shurikens away from me and send shadow.missiles in your energy bullets*
*shadows voce(very deep, but like a noble guy)* So... what we are up against, can I kill it?
No...and don't try to get psycho again, your father is too far away to corrupt you..
Shadow: don't worry Mr. Alte-
Stop it right there, in this organization they know me by my made up family name...
Shadow: Sorry mr. Hattori...of course how could I forget that....
Just get prepared, if he survives the mental damage we have to hold him for like 13 minutes, recording to my notice book, he can't fight very long if he's using his energy form
Shadow: Fine...
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:40 pm

*Rainen gets sucked into the portal. He wakes in his village as it is attacked by rogue shinobi.*

No...no..no, not again! Okay...this time I can do it! This time I can show my father I am able to protect everyone!

*Dodges the blow from behind that knocked him out when this actually happened, then stabs his attacker with a kunai. The attacker falls dead before his feet.*

Did you see that, Dad! I did it! I killed him!

Father: Rainen you idiot, don't distract me.. *Gets stabbed in the stomach by an attacker becouse he was not paying attention*

Father: Gah! *Falls to the ground.* Rainen...you...idiot!

Dad! *Gets knocked out by a blow from an unseen enemy.*

*Wakes up a few hours later.*

Where am I....

Did I....did I screw up again.... I've become this powerful.. joined an organization filled with the worlds most powerful rogue-nins..Yet I can't even save my clan..I'm...worthless after all....
*Grabs a kunai and holds it against his throat.* Whats the point of being someone worthless...someone who is just a burden to the world is better off dead..
*Suddenly notices the village is slightly starting to fade.*

*Lowers the kunai and seems to be realizing this was an ability from Julain*
Julian you prick!
*Quickly runs towards his house, desperate to do something before he is being pulled back into reality.*

*Back in normal time, Rainen appears back on the small area he was standing on.*

Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Julian: The time control is a powerful thing... but it can't bring your father back, no matter what action you'll use in the past, he always will die, that's why you have to team up with me if you want to find out how to bring him back... I used this fight to teach you the lesson that the actions you are doing HERE and NOW are important, not the things you did in the past....

If you want to continue fighting we can, but if you want to stop now we could cal it equal status and concentrate on the research with death...
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 5:42 am

We are not stopping yet. *Rainen says this with an unusually calm voice and expression.

*Holds a candy in the air.*

I managed to get one of these before I was sent back here.....its a Noboyama Candy, one of our clans secret weapons. When a new clan chief takes over, the former chief has to teach him the recipe..it is never written anywhere so the recipe died with my father, the last chief...This candy completely revives you no matter how beat up, tired or wounded you are! The only thing it doesn't cure is death.. for me its basicly a free Body of Pure Energy..

Julian...I don't care if the Akatsuki leader is going to be angry with me..he can kick me out for all I care..but right now my greatest desire is to kill you...sending me back there was the biggest mistake you'll ever make!

*Takes off his cloak, zips open his shirt and touches his chest, creating a huge energy explosion, and when you look again you see a white humanoid figure with no features standing there, crackling with energy.*

Better fight for your life you prick! Becouse I won't hold back! You can save your cries for mercy for your goddamn grim reaper friend! *Takes a leap backward, standing at the end of the small patch of ground in the sky.*
Fire Style: Dragon's Maw!
*A dragons head rises from the ground before Rainen. The dragon opens his mouth and spits a huge fireball at you.*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:05 am

Shadow like winds are blowing through the battlefield, the two figures, the one black as night, the other one white as ethereal light.....
Shadow: that poem could come from me.....
Shut up and fuse....
*the shadow creature with no mouth open's his jaw, and the black skin starts to rip, white fangs appear*
Julian: Moonlight fuse 50%
Shadow: Darkness fuse 50%
Black shoulderguards appear on my shoulders and a black armor covers me, my right eye turns ice blue and my left one stays red, the right side of my armor turns ice blue too, and my hair turn white on the right side*
In my right hand appears my scythe, in my left hands a black shadowy version of the moonlight scythe
*one white angel wing appears on my back, as well as a black one*
*I storm forward and rip through the fireball*
*then crushes the dragon with both scythes*
*I scream and fly forward to you, take you'r throat with a shadow claw and push you against a wall out of shadows*
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:38 am

Get off me!
Wind Style: Great Gust of Wind
*A huge gust off wind blows you away from Rainen.*

Don't you fucking think you can get away with what you did!

I prepared this jutsu for this fight to deal with big-scale shadow jutsu. Now it will work its magic.

Lightning Style: Flashbang!
*A flash of very intense light destroys the shadow barrier.*
Earth Style: Mud Trap!
*As you land on the ground, your feet sink into the earth.*
You are just like all those other scumbags, right? All those people that dare look down on me..always judging me.. never taking me seriously
But I've had enough of that! Those that look down on me will be punished! I will smash them, break them, destroy them! Instead of looking down on me, they will fear me as I beat the life out of them!
Water Style: Great Water Burst!
*The crater formed by the explosion suddenly fills itself with water, turning into a lake, with you stuck in the ground on the lake's bottom.*
Stay down there and drown while your last memory's are how much you fear me!
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:08 am

*totally insane grin*
Yes, unleash your hate, the feelings you tried to hold back, this fight will make you stronger, you will know how to make people afraid.. the bad thing is that you can't frighten a nightmare itself......

*summons a stempunk like scythe*
Scythe of liberty! it can break any kind of prison
*summons a blue scythe*
Scythe of the waves! it can control every liquid, except blood

*I free myself with the liberty scythe then I open a path through the water with the blue scythe*
7 Scythe's reaper key!

*my mask turns into the shape of a skull, and shadows cover me up like a cloak*
*seven scythes, including mine, and the 2 you've just seen are hovering around my body*
*I send them forward to you, grab a black scythe, and jump to you myself*
RAINEN YOU BDY HASN'T GOT TO GET STRONGER, IT'S YOUR MIND THAT NEED LESURE!!!!!
*3 scythes from each side crosscut you while you are in the air, then I jump forward and slice to the energy aura that's surrounding your body*
I've send you back for mental training, but you still where too weak minded to accept that the past can't be changed!
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:34 am

AAAH!
*His body scatters in small energy drops, then fly to an island in the lake, where they merge again.*
Don't say things like that...you don't understand a fuck about me!

Its not just my father! As a child, my entire family, who I loved, saw me as a burden! They blamed their death on my weakness! When I was a genin, none of the others took the shy, damaged, clumsy me seriously..
Even as a johnin, nobody recognized me! I was still inferior to my "oh so great' brother! I still wasn't recognized...And when I became strong enough to handle the tsuchikage by doing countless experiments and creating the seals that made me as powerful as I am today, they didn't praise me..they feared me as a monster..

And I loved it! For the first time in my life I wasn't a burden! I was finally recognized..

Combo Style: Fire and Earth: Molten Golem!
*A pool of lava appears in the middle of the island. From it, a head and torso of molten rock appears from it. The giant starts throwing molten rocks at you.*

*Rainen starts yelling. You can hear sadness in his voice, aswell as frustration. But mostly insanity. His inferiority complex seems to be robbing him of reason.*
I don't care if I have to become a monster....I'm going to become so strong, the entire world fears me! So strong even people like you and Itasaara will be stiff with fear from hearing my name!
If thats what it takes to be recognized, then SO BE IT!

Last edited by Rainen on Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:04 am

I see he has never felt love....

RAINEN! that's exactly why you shouldn't care about the past....
I am an assassin and nobody recognizes me too, and I am fine with it, it's even better that way....
but do you really want that everybody fears you? after you reached your goal...whatever it is..... you will be all alone, nobody there you could show your might.....
I am not a big talker, but I hope you will understand....

*reaps through the lavarocks*
*suddenly appears on the back of the golem and summons a huge shadowblade that stabs the golem between the neck and the shoulder*
*jumps to the island*

Final reaper key, SOULPRISON!
*Skullkeys appear on my arms, and a huge lock appears before you*
*My eyes start glowing white and I pull your soul out of your body*
*after I did it I lock the lock with a skullkey*

Sorry, it was necessary, I don't want to find my path back to the living.....again...
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:15 am

*Rainens body turns back normal and falls to the floor.*

Where am I? I..can't feel my body's warmth...so this is how it feels to have your soul locked away

So I lost after all....

Heh..pathetic..I got mocked and lectured by a guy who lost his emotions...he got to see my humiliating past...he managed to defeat me..and I can't even get out of here...what and end....

I had hoped that after I died I could join the dead..to see my family and show them my power...but it looks like even that was to much to ask....

Will I ever get out of here? Isn't there anyway to escape?

Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:05 pm

*my soul appears in front of you*
You haven't lost.....you have learned a lesson even I couldn't learn in all those years...
You didn't give up, and that is the difference with a man with emotions and a man with none...
Even as you saw me drawing the scythes that could seal your soul, you stood your ground..that's impressive....you are even harder to beat than a immortal...
*My soul grabs your head and pulls you out of the soulprison back in your body
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:20 pm

*Cough cough*

*Breathes heavily while staring at the ground. After a while he calmed down a bit.*

Julian..

About what you said.. You told me to stop dwelling in the past...yet there is no future left for me..

I'm an S-ranked criminal wanted in all the five countries..I have done unspeakable things, I've joined the most feared organization ever.. Even if I wanted, there's no way I could let go of the past and just build a new life.

Its live on or die. And I prefer to live, even if my goal may sound foolish and senseless.. I assume you understand. You are in the same situation..
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 2:12 pm

The main thing is that you HAVE a goal... I don't believe in destiny so I wont say your actions shouldn't matter.
But don't try to let your life be ruled by your past, learn from it and use it as guide for the future...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The trees!   The trees! - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The trees!
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next