Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the waterfall (itself)

Go down 
+10
Yumi Nosamda
Julian Hattori
Itasaara Schiffer
Ume Heta
Itachisdarkangel
crimsonlies
DokoDokoUke
Zetsumei
Chiyako
kuroi_bara
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:49 pm

I'll better check out what they are up to

*I turn into a shadow wolf so Itasaara can't expect me, hiding in her shadow would be dumb because she could sense me*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:58 pm

grr i hate this why do they always come hmm it can be hollows the power is to strong

*looks back and sees a shadow wolf*

huh what the fu........grrr

*stops and turns and looks at you and fires a cero out of my mouth and makes a shadow ball and makes a trap for that shadow wolf and i turn around and continue running*

heh what a dumbass now i need to find that strong power

*continues running*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Heheh..she's older than me but I am more educated...I think she never heard about a bait

*at the moment she fired the cero I hid in the cero's shadow and jumped into itasaaras, now I just have to stay quiet and follow her*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:07 pm

*sighs* damn now where can that soul or that power be
*looks around* O.O no not him shit

*howls for Ulquiorra to hear but gets choked by the strong soul then i turn to my normal self*

Demane what the hell let go of me

Demane: never Darkness i know you are the one that has a Vampire brother but if i destroy you i can become the most power Immortal that all vampires have seen *laughs evilly*

grrr just because im a shadow wolf doesn't mean you have to follow that legen...........

*he chokes me harder*

Demane: SHUT THE HELL UP DARKNESS YOU KNOW I CAN BECOME MORE POWERFUL THEN YOU

*he starts to fire a shadow beam at me but i absorb it fire it to him to let go of me but failed*

ULQUIOR...............*my eyes turn to black then slowly turns white*

Demane: Itasaara Darkness Schiffer your such a little bitch you can't even hit me soon i will have your power, your soul, and your weapons and just wait your brother Ulquiorra will never stop me *laughs evilly again* Twisted Evil

(this is what Demane looks like)
the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Demane10
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 6:40 am

But I will!

*Jumps out of Itasaara's shadow and slices through the enemy with my platinum blades, then I jump back and hit him between his eyes with my new guns*

I am using caliber 6, that should even hurt a demon....oh and in addition......the bullet was all covered in demon poison....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:01 pm

*he lets go of me and i fall on to the ground*
oww freaken bull crap that hurt

Demane: AHHHH IT BURNS...............HEHHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA YOU FOOL IT ONLY WORKS ON ITASAARA DARKNESS SCHIFFER AND ALL OF THE DEMONS LIKE HER, heh i guess i have no choice cut and bleed into the fire....i'll summon the bloodiest weapon i have.......vampidos

*rising from his shadow comes a katana with a blade on the end with blood stains all over it and with a blades on the blade on the katana it mostly looks like a scythe with a katana stuck with it and with a mini blade on the end of the katana.................he disappears and appears behind you and whispers to your ear*

Demane: dont come here ever again
*slices your back leaving a scar on your back showing your spine while hes licking the blood on his katana and tasting the weaknesses and attacks and some hidden powers*

please demane dont kill him *looks at Julian* Please julian just go this fight is mine and Ulquiorra's and if you want to fight him i hope you have something to protect yourself

Demane: OHH SHUT UP DARKNESS IT NOT HE CAN ATTACK ME NOW WITH HIS SPINE SHOWING AND BESIDES I KNOW ABOUT SHADOW AND ALL OF HIS WEAKNESS AND POWERS JUST BY THE TASTE OF HIS BLOOD *he runs tors you and tries to attack you again but i block the katana with mine and holding it back with it*

Demane: Itasaara you dumbass you like being with this assassin he's nothing but a pathetic little child that can't fight on his own

heh but i have a power as well roar shadimaru *my katana turns to a type of shadow dragon
and makes me look like in my release but with shadow wings that look ripped* now burn to ashes fire dragon ball *a fire ball i fire at him and it burns him but does not damage*

Demane: heh itasaara itasaara your still weak just like when we first met you where still weak heh now my turn demon style demons fire *fire rises from my shadow and makes a shape of a prison with a fire beam firing at the bottom of my shadow burning my form and wings making me turn to my regular form and burning me a bit of my skin*

Demane: heh like i said your still weak Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:38 am

I...I have something to protect...but not myself....It's Itasaara.... one of my deepest wishes is that she stays alive.... oh and..the fool is you.... I can't feel pain anymore since I have lost part of my soul, hat's why Itasaara couldn't feel me.

*shadows grow over my spine, healing the wound*

You know my weaknesses and strengths, but... shadows are in constant flow, just like me, my skills can change form one second to another...
I know vampires and I know how to deal with you....

*I reload my gun with strange pyramid shaped bullets*

Jumps aside and disappears in shadows, then reappears behind Demane and slices HIS back with the blades attached to the gun., then jumps back and shoots inside the open neck, the pyramids get stuck in it like arrows, then they open and daylight shines out of them.

I have the right sort of ammo for every enemy....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Demane: grrr damn.....you...fu......hehhehahahhahahahaha im not like the other vampires,or like the enemies you verse, that weapon only works on Ulquiorra, itasaara gave me something a long time ago when we where just kids and she gave me that for i can be with her and protect her for my dear life and stay with her, but until.......
*he summons Ulquiorra in a cage that is soon making him to die*
Ulquiorra came back from a war and she forgot, and left me for 13 years, i search from hell to heaven and nothin and now im here stronger, faster, and better then no vampire has ever seen, im here to have revenge on her and Ulquiorra for having me suffer in the sever world where all the vampires weaker then me are and no one can kill me now

*he laughs evilly while i step away from demane and run up to Ulquiorra*
ULQUIORRA ulqui are you okay

Ulquiorra: i-im f-fine but you n-need to kill him as f-fast as you can
*i try to open the cage but it shocks my hand and burn a piece of my skin but i use my shadow to heal my wound*
grrr DEMANE LET ULQUIORRA GO AND GO BACK TO THE SEVER WORLD AND STAY THERE IN PRISON

Demane: hmm Itasaara my dearest friend, my friend i loved with all my heart but you know i can't go there no more im to strong to go there.......

SHUT UP DEMANE YOUR STILL WEAK AS ME shadow style darkness hell
*a black fire surrounds him and it goes around him making a fire wall around him burning him but he makes the flames disappear and he makes the fire as a fire ball and he throws it at me as fast as lightning*

O.O shit i guess im done -.-' not shadow shield *a black shadow goes around me and ulquiorra and the fire stays on the shield and it makes the shield crack a little*
O.O crap he has gone stronger no matter NOW HOWL DESPAIR
*my shadow slithers to demane and surounds him and fires a beam under ground while i destroy the black fire ball*

Julian attack him now, while he's in there, he'll go back to the sever world or burn in hell so attack him now before summons someone or something then it may be to late.

(he can't summon Darkstar no more sense darkstar died by some of the traps and he stayed at the sunlight to long so he and his army mostly burned to ashes <.< poor brother...NOT Smile )
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:35 am

(appears on ceiling)
whats going on here?
(watchs fight)
hmm..... whos side should i join?
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:55 pm

*demane escapes the shadow beam then he comes up to me and grabs my neck*

Demane: im so sorry to do this Itasaara but you leave me no choice

*he chokes me then i try to escape but he grabs me close to my face*

Demane: i know that you think i'm going to kill you and i am for leaving me for you stupidass brother

*he chokes me harder*

Demane: come on Itasaara Darkness Schiffer i thought you can do better then this Ita...........

*he looks down then he sees my hand grabing his jacket then a black little light appears then he lets go over me*

now let the light turn darkness, let life turn to death, live in heaven but burn in hell, now disappear to ashes Demane Sokukamie

*the black little light turns to a black demon wolf then it starts sucking up his soul then it eats him to bits then the demon wolf turns to ash because Damane blast it with a Cero*

Demane: MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA itasaara you idiot you think that will work on me you must be so idioti..............

*he looks at me straight to my eyes then he starts going to a genjutsu his Genjustu is when we where together but parts have changed that I've died when i was 3 then i regenerated my life back but he doesn't know that I've died Demane only saw me with Ulquiorra when we where kids and he thought i ran away with Ulquiorra, so he's Genjutsu is my death*

your not escaping this Genjutsu this genjutsu is more powerful then Itachi's and Sasuke's and who ever is in the Uchiha clan that has Sharingan, my Kekrinegan has more different then the Sharingan its has a powerful Genjutsu, it can be able to open the gates of hell or heaven for your soul when i take it away from you, and it can make you fell like if your going to explode of heat, so never try to take this Kekrinegan away from me without my
*says Jincuuriki's real quiet for no one to here*
ultimate power i wouldn't have this power i would just have the cat-like eyes or the Sharingan now if you can survive the genjutsu you can leave in peace or you can die in there for ever
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:06 pm

hmmmmm....
whos side should i join?
itasaara kinda needs help, but demane has the upper hand.
hmmmmmm.....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:31 am

*Demane falls to the ground and so do I*
Damane: i guess i was wrong for all these years
*gets up and goes up to me*
im so sorry for what i done itasaara
*he gets real close to me then his hand turns to a demon hand and stabs me though the stomach*
but im not sorry for that

demane why Mangekyou Kekringega........ *he stabs me deeper*

Demane: like i said itasaara i dont care if you die now
*my hand turns to a shadow claw and i stab him though the chest*

now if i die you die with me Demane Sokukamie
*says a type of jutsu that can kill the person and the enemy if they are together bleeding*
death is what you will become you will burn in hell die in the world of the living bleed to death to the fallen angels above us
*a black fire circles below both of us and then i black beam fires from below and it hits both of us (it my take a couple of minutes when one of us dies)*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:24 am

*summons nexfalchis and waits fore one of you to die*

Isn't it always good to have friends on your side itasaara?, I hope you know the pain of death, because you will go through it...
*plays with the scythe*
and.... you know what happened when your bother died...
*looks at her brother*
Hi Ul.
*then stands above Demane and looks down on him*
Sometimes.... when somebody think he has no weaknesses, his power is the only weakness.......
*activates his myothgan, and starts to manipulate the flow of time, so they would die faster and he could bring Itasaara back like her brother, or shadow after their fight*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:18 pm

yea i guess it is Julian to have friends on my side

Demane: itasaara your going to risk your life

*i jump out of the shadow beam*

no im use to the shadow beam so i cant die from that but i know you will
*i hurry to Ulquiorra and my hand forms to a shadow claw then i try to unlock the electricle cage as i yell at Demane*
now turn to ashes and get dragged to hell
*then demane starts to yell in pain then demons from the underworld grabs his legs and drags him to hell*
fair well Demane Sokukamie have fun with the other vampires down there
*i look at Ulquiorra and i unlock the cage i try to grab him out of it but he's a bit weak*
come on Ulqui i need to get you out
*i pull on his shirt real hard but he wont get out*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:04 pm

*puts away the deathscythe*
Well that's a way to do it too...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:45 pm

come on Ulqui we need to get you out of there
*i try to pull him out*
can someone help me
*i continue pulling him out*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:26 pm

*walks to her brother, and places a hand on his shoulder*
It's over.... you can go home now....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:58 pm

*i look around to find a place to get him out the i see a scar on him where the hole on his neck is*
Ulquiorra please dont tell me you got cut there your going to die soon please dont leave me again
*i heal the scar then he makes a portal to Hueco Mundo*
Ulquiorra: see ya sis
*he enters*
wait ulquiorra dont go yet
*the portal closes*
damn ulquiorra your not supposed to get a scar right there your going to die and you will be erased from everyones minds except mine
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:05 pm

*Summons nexfalchis and hands it to itasaara*
Here, take it, save your brother, ram i's blade into his chest, it has a reverse effect and doesn't kill him, it will save him from death, you're the only one I know who can open that portal, now hurry!
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:08 pm

*gives it back to julian*
no i dont need it Ulquiorra can do it himself besides his in Hueco Mundo where he can train and heal up any wounds that he has from being here in the akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Right
*nods*
You can do it Itasaara, now show what you've got!
*smiles (not insane but friendly)*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:18 pm

*smiles*
nah I'll let Ulquiorra do that on his own besides if he dies i can fell the pain of his death, we both have a curse mark on our necks that if one of us dies, one of us can fell that pain and go and bring one of us to life and besides its more easier that way
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:19 pm

Oh... didn't know that...sry...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:24 pm

its all right you thought a really great thing to do
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:27 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the waterfall (itself)   the waterfall (itself) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the waterfall (itself)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Outside of Headquarters :: the waterfall-
Jump to: