Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Torture room

Go down 
+6
Julian Hattori
i_loved_you
DokoDokoUke
Zetsumei
sendo_karite
kuroi_bara
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Torture room - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 6:44 pm

a servant of the deathguards...I'm trying to get information about nexfalchis - the ultimate deathscythe, it appears if you combine all the deathguard-scythes, it's the only weapon that can harm the reaper, but I don't know in wich order or how I've got to combine the scythes... so maybe he knows...and he sure knows something..
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 12:34 am

well did you force im to tell you like if he doesn't tell you anything in the past 5 minutes you can make me kill him it's fucken easy to kill these guys Twisted Evil heheh
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:32 am

hmm..rather not... that's the good part in being mortal, you can die if you suffer to much pain.... but if you are immortal you can suffer endlessly...

hmm..I give him 4 hours till he's blind, if he won't tell me anything then I'll have to go to much more painful methods....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:04 pm

ahh ok then
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

Location : Probably in the torture chamber being a dick to the prisoners.

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 12:46 pm

Oi, you guys do know that emotional pain is way worse then physical pain, right?

For example, this here Konoha Ninja won't tell a thing about the Kyuubi, even if the pain becomes unbearable.

*Turns to the ninja*

Therefore Ore-sama's brought in a guest! *Lays the Ninja's 10-year old daughter down on a red-hot plate, the girl begins screaming loudly*

Ninja: "No! Don't touch my daughter!"

Well you know what you have to tell me then, right?

*Walks over to the ninja chained to the chair, puts one foot on the ninja's knee his face close to the ninja's face and gives him a wide grin.*

If you don't tell me the Kyuubi'-kid's weak points I will give your daughter even more pain, and believe me, I am very creative!
What are you gonna be? A bad father who lets his daughter die, or a bad ninja passing information to the enemy! Oh, dicisions, dicisions!

Ninja: "Please! I don't know anything about the Kyuubi! I hardly know Naruto, and definately not his weak points!"

A bad father it is, then! Anyone want to have some fun with the child?
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:39 pm

his child? come on......

Do it at least right and take the whole family......
but if you haven't got anything against it...I haven't killed someone innocent for a long time now... shall I?
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:41 pm

Hehehe.. well to be honest it was a bit of a hastle to capture the entire family and keep 'em captured just for torturing one guy...

But sure be my guest.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:49 pm

*takes out some barbwire*
normally I strangle my victims with this...but ......

*Ties the girl up with the wire and throws her (with a little help from my steam-arm) against the wall, hard enough that the wire is stuck in the wall, and the pointy parts of the wire drill deep inside her skin*
*then does the common Julian-style-torture thing*
(cutting her eyelids away and let her face light)
and as the final strike....
*with one of the fastest movements humanity has ever seen I rip off her belly, take out her entrails and strangle her slowly with them while healing her wound on the belly to stop the bleeding and make it take even longer*
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:55 pm

Heh?

*An amused look covers his face.*

You sure like to make it messy don't you? But damn, that looked like it hurt!

*Looks over to the captive shinobi, who is busy staring at his daughter in complete shock, his face filled with terror.*

But the best thing is that look on his face! Gehehe!

Screams of pain get boring but the look of absolute terror in someones face when losing someone precious is just priceless!

Ghehehehehehahaha!
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:06 pm

hmpf..... good thing that you aren't a full-job assassin.... you would be the kind of assassin I dislike, just killing for thrills....I kill to improve myself, because simple training is much to boring for me.... itasaara may think that I am not an intensive assassin, but that isn't true, I just find that it is boring to kill just to see blood.....

but no offence, I would dislike you as an assassin, but I like you as human.....if you are one, I mean we are in Akatsuki, you never know....
and I will never understand the fun you are having while kilin... it's complicated to explain... if you have time I can tell you a littlebit....if you want
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Sure I like an interresting story.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:21 pm

I appreciate that you are going to listen to it....

wel you have to know that I once had a friend in my old village, he always wanted to become the most powerful person ever, that was pretty much annoying....
One day he reached a state that we call dead... but he just gave his body for a new form of living: as something called raper....

he is able to capture souls, and keep them instead to let them go to..well I don't believe in things like that......
but the point is that I once died.... long time ago... but he resurrected me...and I became one of his personal guards: the deathguards, there where 14 of us and He made us all become immortal.... we all had scythes called deathscythes or grim reapers.....but one day I had to betray him... I better don't tell you why..... he took my immortallity and tried to kill me, but I escaped.... since then I am trying to kill him, but it seems no physical weapon can harm him.....
so I tried to force him back into his old body, but something has gone totally wrong, now one part of my soul is captured in that body, this part of my soul has all my good emotions in it...well nearly all my emotions..... but the good thing: the body is alive now... he thinks he is my brother, I named him Ryo, he's the only way to bring me back to life if I die again.... after that I figured out that the only thing that can harm the reaper is the legendary scythe nexfalchis I started to read books about it..... but Itasaara isn't a big help, she always thinks I am acing too nerdy, but that's the only way I can feel safe....
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:29 pm

Heh.. you got quite the gloomy past!

But killing the grim reaper..that sounds interresting.. if you ever need help on that one, just give me a call.

Getting involved with the grim reaper, maybe he can get my father back! I'd love to fight that guy! I'd smack him around, break his body, and make him beg me for forgivenes!

*Rainen puts on a wicked smile as he thinks about beating his father.*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:32 pm

you know, that there is just one weapon that can harm him... but it will take time till I unlocked every door to his realm....and to nexfalchis... you could help me studying...
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:45 pm

Sure.. Ore-sama doesn't know an awful lot about scythes and stuff, but I did study about everything about chakra so studying has become and expertise of mine..

I'll see if I can find some books about it..

But can that guy bring back any person who ever died?
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 7:49 pm

well... that is the only real problem.....I don't know anything about his powers, he resurrected me but maybe just because I was close to him in the past, the only thing that I know how you could bring your father back is nexfalchis, it is the opposite of a normal weapon: if it slices through a dead object or person, the object comes to life, but i think there are just 13 times you can use it to bring things back.... and if it hits the reaper, it can hurt or kill him, but for that you only have 6 tries...that's as far as my studies reach.... oh and that nexfalchis has something to do with the 13 rmaining deathguard scythes...
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:01 pm

Alright then! Now I'm deffinately going to help you study!

Just you watch, daddy! Just you watch, brother! Ore-sama will see your faces filled with despair!
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:15 pm

as little gift for helping me you get this one
*hands you a paper*
it's not good, I hope you like it

*on the paper you see a portrait of yourself:
Torture room - Page 4 Screen10

(feel free to use it as avatar)
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:18 pm

off Rp:Yay thanks I like his evil grin >:-)

Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:18 pm

I am glad you like it ^^
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:34 pm

I wanna use it as my sig but I don't know how to upload an image as a sig Sad

Do you?
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:10 am

no idea.....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:29 pm

sup you guys ^^
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Hi, we just killed a little girl ^^
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:04 pm

aww you guys should of called me i want to see that ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Torture room   Torture room - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Torture room
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next