Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Keyu Hyuga

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keyu Hyuga

Keyu Hyuga

Keyu Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Keyu Hyuga   Keyu Hyuga Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:08 am

name: Keyu Hyuga

looks: Keyu Hyuga KeyuHiyuga

likes: Fighting, Animals, Food, and watching the sky, loves storms as well.

dislikes: The law

rankn: s-ranked criminal

clan: Hyuga

kekkai genkai: Byakugan

weapon(s): Fists, and two kunai

background info: Keyu Hyuga was raised in the Village Hidde in the Leaves, he was always against authority and never liked the people around him. He was an impressive student that surpassed most and became a Jounin by the age of 17. He left the village to avoid having to do a mission and encountered the former Akatsuki member, Pein, Pein was currently examining a group of anbu from the leaf village. Keyu noticed the cloak, the red clouds and the ominous dark shades, he carefully approached Pein...Pein turned around and before Keyu knew it he was pinned to a tree with a kunai to his throat, Pein was ready to kill Keyu. Keyu begged for mercey and explained how he recognized the Akatsuki, and how he wants to be in there line of work, he devoted himself to the Akatsuki and left his village behind becoming an S - Rank criminal.

village: Village Hidden in the Leaves
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

Keyu Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyu Hyuga   Keyu Hyuga Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:02 pm

name: Darkness Itasaara Schiffer

looks: well my height is 5'7"1/2
Keyu Hyuga Darkne12

likes:art, explosions, fighting, killing, stealing, wolves, and sweets

dislikes:being bored, my brother ulquiorra, and stuff that makes me bored

clan: schiffer

kekkai genkai: sharigan

weapons: a 4 bladed scythe and a katana

village: village hidden in the sand

background info: was born in the sand village, was friends with Sayomi and Gaara, no one in the village liked Itasaara the only ones that cared about her is Sayomi and Gaara her parents died from her brother when her youngest sister was 3, Itasaara became a jounin in the age 16
she mastered the Mangekyo Sharigan in the age 18.

Other: i always walk around in each village and visit my brothers and sisters in every village and i also train with my brother Ulquiorra hears a pic of my brother
my brothers height is 5'8"
Keyu Hyuga Ulquio10

Last edited by itasaara schiffer on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

Keyu Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyu Hyuga   Keyu Hyuga Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am

Keyu Hyuga Kaizer2

name: Kaizer

looks:very calm,has a expressionless face and has a good stature/posture black eyes and hair, 5'9 height,just a average ninja guy.....

dislikes:violence

rankn: s-ranked criminal (do not change)

clan (if one):cant remember if he has one (because of memory loss)

kekkai genkai (if one):low class sharingan,best in taijutsu,the only ninjutsu he remember is the "chidori"

weapon(s): katar

background info:after taking extreme training under uchiha madara he recieved his 1st mission to obtain the secret(forbidden jutsu) of the hidden star village,sneaking into the flames of the war before he get into the chamber where he can obtain the forbidden jutsu a big explosion occur and kaizer lost his consciousness, after waking up in the hidden star village.. he completely forgot everything... he only saw all the dead bodies and the casualties caused by the 2nd great ninja war.Being accused of the genocide,he flew away to the hidden star village and became wanted of being a s-ranked criminal....

reason for joining the akatsuki:chances to regain back his memories....

village:hidden star village,hidden leaf village?

other: known to be a good student of uchiha madara.....(though he doesnt know because of memory loss)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keyu Hyuga Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keyu Hyuga   Keyu Hyuga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keyu Hyuga
Page 1 of 1