Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Noboyama Rainen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainen

Rainen

Location : Probably in the torture chamber being a dick to the prisoners.

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 3:45 pm

I tagged some parts as spoiler because otherwise the post would be to long.
Also sorry I did not include a picture, but I am terrible at drawing.

Name: Noboyama Rainen (Japanese name, so Noboyama is his clan name)

Looks: Short and thin build, but with compact muscles. His hair looks a bit like Envy from FMA-brotherhood , but much shorter( about halfway his face) and dark blue. Underneath his Akatsuki robe he wairs a short sleaved shirt with a slide fastener in the middle. The part left of the slide is black, the other half grey. He wairs normal dark-brown pants and typical shinobi shoes( those that are closed except your toes). He has gloves that do not cover his fingers, and a headseat around his neck. On the palms of his hands and on his chest he has tattoo's that look like seals. (actually they are seals) He carries a huge Shuriken on his back. (Like Mizuki)

Here is a link to Envy.
Spoiler:

Personality: To the outside world, Rainen appears to be a very nasty guy. He is very cruel towards his opponent, often taunting them with personal insults, and making fun of them and humiliating them when they lose. Towards other Akatsuki members he usually shows a certain degree of respect, (although he will quickly turn hostile and threaten them if they insult him) but he seems to only have a high opinion about himself (although he does to a certain degree respect those who became strong through hard work and dedication). He refers to himself as "Ore-sama", translating roughly into "The great I", instead of just I. He is impatient, hot tempered, slightly cocky and wise-cracking. Because of this people seem to underestimate him, but in battle Rainen is very cunning and tricky. He is very ruthless and will do the most terrible deeds if he believes that it will make him stronger.

On the inside, Rainen is very pitiful. He has low self-esteem as a result of his past and the true nature of his behavior is to mask his self-hatred (even for himself)

Rainen has a few odd traits, like having a sweet tooth, listening to metal on many occations (such as when draining a Bijuu out if its host) and having a habit of thinking out loud.
He has a very cinical and dry sence of humor.

Likes: Winning, Showing off his jutsu during battles, humiliating people, metal, candy, his jutsu, stupid people (to laugh at them)

Dislikes: Being insulted, Being humiliated, Not being taken seriously, Being ignored, Spicy or bitter food, Itachi fangirls.

Rank: S-Ranked Criminal (Weee I DID change it Very Happy...nah actually I just inserted capital letters cos I like it like that...)

Clan: Noboyama Clan

Kekkai Genkai: Rainen does not have a Kekkai Genkai, but his tatoo's provide him with some unique abilities. In his past, in order to unlock a Kekke Genkai for himself to increase his skill, Rainen started studying everything about chakra. He concluded that he could not get a Kekkai Genkai even by research, but it did provide him with extraordinary knowledge about chakra. He used this knowledge to create seals that he tatoo'd on his body. The seals on his hands can destabilize or absorb chakra when they touch it, and correspond with the seals on his weapon. (you can read about that in the "Weapon" section)
The mark on his chest, when making contact with the seals on his hands, turns his body into pure energy, giving him the appearance of a white humanoid figure with no features. In this form he becomes incredibly quick and strong, and is able to convert his energy into attacks of any of the 5 nature types.. This will only last for 10 minutes however, and as the body is turned back, it is very exhausted.
The seals are not passed through blood, and cannot be passed through blood, so its not a Kekkai Genkai.
Rainen has Lightning nature chakra.

Weapon: Denkahoshi. The huge Shuriken on his back is also covered with seals. These seals interract with the seals on Rainens right hand, and he can controll the Shuriken by pointing his hand the way he wants the weapon to go. The seals also store the energy caused by the friction between the air and the spinning weapon as chakra. The more chakra is stored the faster Denkahoshi becomes. If it is full it will become covered in chakra itself, making it sharp enough to cut through trees and solid rock. Rainen can absorb the chakra within Denkahoshi to replenish his own.

Rainen can also summon 5 miniature versions of Denkahoshi. They have roughly the same powers as Denkahoshi, only weaker. He can controll these with his left hand, one finger per Shuriken.

Jutsu List
Spoiler:

Background info:
Spoiler:

Reason for Joining the Akatsuki: Rainen sees fighting and capturing Bijuu as an ideal way to show the world his power.

Village: Formerly the Noboyama Village

Last edited by Rainen on Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Noboyama Rainen Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noboyama Rainen   Noboyama Rainen Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:02 am

*stealing the data of the new one out of the leader's desk*
*disappears into darkness*
hmmm....this one could be interesting.... he could be the perfect opposite of me..he was really able to learn some jutsus.....I only know one.....
and he looks like he can't accept a defeat... hehe....
Back to top Go down

Noboyama Rainen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Joining the Akatsuki :: Your Character-
Jump to: