Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your first subject

Go down 
+48
Kaoruko-chan
blade33
Inato Komorade
Machiru Susani
Rainen
Erika
Alexx
KaizeR
Kumesuki
Itasaara Schiffer
Okami
UchihaZafft
Julian Hattori
Luna Star
Hiei Chitose
arzon75
InvaderChelsea
GoodBoy
belphegor
cloud2770
Ume Heta
Momoka
Maro
Kisame
ForeverxYuzuki
Itachisdarkangel
Grimm
pein(negato)
origamibutterfly
jade
Wildwolf6
RamenSenpai
neko hirune.x3
kaz_kunoichi_15
AikaUchiha
Hikaru
crimsonlies
sendo_karite
HeartBreak Misery
star32840
Kid-kun
mangekyo_insanity13
Zetsumei
DokoDokoUke
Chiyako
Deidara
Itachi
kuroi_bara
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisame

Kisame

Your first subject - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:55 pm

name: Kisame
looks: of all anyone ever sees, he wears the akatsuki cloak and had blue skin. He had 'gills' under his eyes, sharp teeth (needs a dentist!), and shark-like eyes.
dislikes: people who say he's a fish
clan: Hoshigaki
kekkai genkai : none
weapon(s):"Shark Skin"
background info:Hoshigaki Kisame, along with Uchiha Itachi attempted to kidnap Uzumaki Naruto for Akatsuki purposes several years ago, but were effectively thwarted by Jiraiya. Itachi later explained that it isn't time to kidnap Naruto yet. Kisame and his sword (Samehada, "Shark skin") both have shark-like characteristics. The sword also has the ability to drain chakra.

Kisame comes from Kirigakure. He is known as the Mysterious Person of the Hidden Mist (Kirigakure no Kaijin). He is also part of the Kiri no Shinobigatana Nanajin Shu ( "Seven Swordsmen of the Mist"), as was Momochi Zabuza, presumably a group of seven Mist ninja famed for their usage of oversized swords.

Kisame's chakra is apparently considered very large, even by the Akatsuki's standards. Their leader even comments on his large amount of chakra.

reason for joining the akatsuki: (I don't really know..)
village: Kirigakure
other: pic
:Your first subject - Page 2 Naruto10
Back to top Go down
Maro

Maro

PostSubject: Maro   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:10 pm

Name: Maro (Male)
Hight: 6ft
Weight: 56.8kg (With weapon(s): 266.8kg)

Personality:
Maro is a Member of a clan or Organisation that is aiming to steal the powers of the 21 Elements. Not much is known of this Organisation but one thing is clear that thay all wear Blue Wizzard Ropes as a type of logo or something, all of them wear the ropes differentlly, Maro wears it by tying the sleaves around his waist as a mark of 'Swordsman'. The Name Maro, means 'Myself' this shows that he is the only interest, it also tells his past life, he lost all the ones he cared about and so he has no CLUE what emotions are and how it feels. He discribs people as "Non-Simple", thanks to his no emotions he knows the true meaning if lufe and all it's events.

Appearance:
Maro has Brown hair, Brown eyes, Green top, Black pants that are White from unred his Knee to the foot, and a yellow Kape, Maro has a motion-less expretion.

Ability:
Maro doesn't Have any spectiol powers but is an exelent swordsman, Maro is equipteded with 7 swords that weight 210kg all together, it's well known as "The 7 Gates of Hell", each sword are different shape and size and also are for dofferent purposes, the 1st Gate is the Main sword, its a deffence sword that Maro uses as a shield, all the swords are attached with a string, the main sword is attached to his foot, while the others are attached to his fingers (3 on each side). Maro rarely uses then in close combat.

Secret:
Maro's age has nothing to do with his Appearance, he's actualy 117 years old but looks like he's 17, and the reason is because of a Heart prantsplant Curse. What he does is he opens a scar on his chest (Where the heart is) that is sais "M" and the Heart is used to so called "Eat" the others heart. This needs to be done every 10 years or he'll die. Maro also has a Cursed Eye which alows his to read minds, even eliminate othere oponements element in an attack, BUT he can't use it all the time or he'll be blind (Black Blood will bleed from his eye during the course of overusing it), to avoid that he has to rip out his eye and re-create it by decreasing the 10 year Transplant time. Maro Might have eternal living and is Imortal in a way but he can die of a blow to the Heart since the body he's in is just a shell, he feels no pain.

Maro dies later in my story after explaining how simple life is.
Back to top Go down
Momoka

Momoka

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:38 pm

name: Momoka, or Momo for short
looks: I'll put the picture on the bottom
dislikes: rude people and flowers

Clan: The Hi-tari clan

kekkai genkai (if one): when she activates it her entire body turns into her own chakra which is a pure white. Her body can move anyway she wants and her hits can kill withen contact. She has learned to control it after years, but a bit too late to save her clan. She will only use it when she has a rage or when she is protecting someone dear to her. At the moment she desn't have anyone to protect.

weapon(s): her kekkai genkai

background info: Imagine the life you know ripped from the inside out. That's Momoka for you. She is the last of her clan, even though they were one of the strongest next to the great Uchiha. She was young when they all died by her hand. She was training with her family when her power over took her and made her go insane. When she woke up the next mornng everyone was dead. She never went to school like the other children did, nor did she train enough as they did. They all laughed straight in her face about the monster she had become. Til one day she couldn't take it anymore and ended up killed about 7 people in a rage. She was thrown out of Konoha. Now, Momoka is on her own. Til a certain cloak caught her eye.

reason for joining the akatsuki: No where else to turn to
village: Konoha
other: she is usually quiet and shy, but she has her mood swings like any other teenager. She wont wear her headband, but if she does it is around her neck. She has a strange obsession with killing flowers.

Pic:Your first subject - Page 2 Redgoth
Back to top Go down
Ume Heta

Ume Heta

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:53 am

name: Ume Heta
looks: Seeing as it didn't work -_-" Its that picture over there <--- the one under my name.
dislikes: Not that much really, the normal things that are disliked.
rankn: s-ranked criminal
clan : Heta
kekkai genkai : -------
weapon(s): a long yet thin sword thats very very sharp.
background info: Lots of training, a couple of friends, decided to go have an adventure and look after and save people (yeah I know, I was young ok?) Ends up in Akatsuki. (Guess what happened its not hard.)
reason for joining the akatsuki: there personal (meaning I'm still working on that)
village: It was the Leaf village.
other:Get to know me (I suggest talking and rping with me) And you will find out what I'm like. =)
Back to top Go down
cloud2770

cloud2770

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:32 pm

name: pein

looks:white hair ,white jacket,black pants

dislikes: dislikes anyone getting in his way

clan (if one): none special

kekkai genkai (if one):none

weapon(s):anything involved in daggers or swords

background info: was once an anbu black ops

reason for joining the akatsuki:was lookin for fun

village: village of shadows

other: ring position:none at the moment

Last edited by cloud2770 on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
belphegor

belphegor

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:54 pm

name- Mutsumi Sawada
age- 19
gender- female
looks- shoulder length blonde hair and blue eyes
likes- anime, manga, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, the Varia, Itachi, Deidara
dislikes- perverts, alchool, and yaoi
backround info- She meet Itachi as a child and they became freinds she was shcoked when she leaned he killed his clan. She abonded Konha after she started to hate the village. And she found akatsuki and joined.
reason- She loves Itachi and wants to be with him. She also likes Deidara.
village- Konoha
other- she likes to draw and likes Deidara's opinion on art.
Back to top Go down
http://www.magicalgirlj.wordpress.com
GoodBoy

GoodBoy

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:46 am

name: Tobi
looks: akatsuki cloak, short black hair, strange orange mask with a hole for the right eye
likes: Deidara-senpai, Akatsuki, cookies, Zetsu-san, Kisame
dislikes: Itachi
rankn: s-ranked criminal (do not change)
clan (if one): the Uchiha
kekkai genkai (if one): Sharingan
weapon(s): no need for weapons when you have a time-space jutsu
background info: While acting as Tobi, he is carefree and goofy, something that annoys most of the other members. Deidara, who believes all within Akatsuki should be serious and calm, is not pleased with Tobi's childish personality, and frequently attacks the latter in a comedic fashion when annoyed. Apparently, Madara is very commited to keeping his identity secret as he has been seen keeping up his goofy appearance even when no one was around (at least during the anime's filler arc). Kisame and Zetsu, on the other hand, somewhat appreciate Tobi's ability to brighten up a gloomy organization such as theirs.
reason for joining the akatsuki: Tobi is a good boy!
village: Once from Konoha
other: Deidara-senpai is a good senpai!
Back to top Go down
InvaderChelsea

InvaderChelsea

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:51 pm

name: Gaz

looks: Your first subject - Page 2 Gaz-foot

likes: Video games, pizza, piggies, drawing, hating her brother Dib, soda

dislikes: Her brother Dib, mankind, people who bother her, people who annoy her

clan (if one): Membrane Household

kekkai genkai (if one): None

weapon(s): Metal bat

background info: A girl who loved to play video games despite her dark demeanor. She is quiet most of the time. Gaz also likes pizza and soda. The girl most of the time strike fear into others when angered, so don't make her mad.

reason for joining the akatsuki: To kill her brother and destroy all of mankind. She also came because she need to find a way to earn money to get any new video games or consoles.

village: Unknown Name Village due to the fact that the town was lazy to pay the governor to have a town name

other: She does smile, but it's very rare, you'll be lucky if she did.
Back to top Go down
arzon75

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:20 am

name: arzon
looks: black+red hair, black and red chakara armor under akatsuki cloak
dislikes: konoha, cold, failures, useless people
clan: uchiha
kekkai genkai: eternal mangekyou sharingan
weapon(s): irridesent red sword, very powerfull forbidin justu
background info: cant remember past, exept for one image of family being killed by hidden leaf ninjas
reason for joining the akatsuki: revenge
village: can't remember
other:...
Back to top Go down
Hiei Chitose

Hiei Chitose

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:20 pm

name: Hiei Chitose

looks: Long, black hair which ends above hips, often ties it up with a long red ribbon. Electric blue eyes and creamy pale skin.

Wears a long collared black coat on top of a dark blue tank top and a mini pants of the same hue on a mission. When relaxing or not on a mission, Chitose wear a piece of white dress that ends above her knees, wrapping a cherry-coloured cloth around her waist.

Usually wears a pair of silver high heeled shoes but changes into black leather boots with red straps when going out for a mission.

dislikes: Bugs, hyper people.

rankn: S-ranked criminal

clan (if one): Hiei

kekkai genkai (if one): Kaijuu Henshin (Beast Transformation) = Able to transform into all sort of animals. Highest level of this Kekkei Genkai is dragon, followed up by phoenix. Chitose reached dragon-level but only able to retain the form for a few minutes. She usually transforms into a snow wolf or a black panther for attacking. For stealth missions, she transform into a snow owl, a snake or a hawk.

weapon(s): Poisoned kunai and shuriken

background info:

Born in a noble clan in Karasumori no Sato (Crow Forest Country), kidnapped as a baby. The Hiei clan carries alot of pride so they refused to exchange deals with the kidnapper which is to give up their noble position. Chitose is left in the Death jungle by the kidnapper. Shiranui Genma, a specialized jounin is the one who found her and took her to the Hokage.

She's placed in an orphanage and goes to the Academy. She have no name at first and everyone calls her Maigo, which meant lost child. When she reached the age of 12 and graduated from the Academy, she began to feel curious about her past. Depressed to find out her insignificance to her clan and also the extinction of her clan, she visits the Fire Temple in Konoha.

She met a monk who listened to her stories and also saved him from a bounty hunter. He gave her the name Chitose, meaning a thousand years.

She was present when the Uchiha massacre happened. Uchiha Itachi was her senior at school and her ANBU leader. She was aware of the incident and tried to stop him. However when she got there it was too late, she brought unconscious Sasuke to the hospital. The Konoha elders suspects her of conspiracy, they never liked her from the day she was brought into Konoha. She stands out too much. They were afraid one day she would betray them like Itachi did. They locked her up in prison and tortured her for information.

She managed to escape somehow, making a living out of being a bounty hunter. Chasing down a lot of bounties in a short time, she attract the attention of Akatsuki via Kakuzu Very Happy

reason for joining the akatsuki: Revenge against Konoha elders, wanting to work with the Uchiha prodigy again (little crush on him).

village: Karasumori no Sato

other: She likes chatting to Sasori and Deidara about aesthetic values. She also likes being by the Uchiha because he doesn't inquire much about her past unlike the rest of the members who are always interrogating her about her abilities and clan.
Back to top Go down
Luna Star

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:19 pm

name: Luna Star

looks: has look light blue hair that goes to her knees, her eyes are 2 different colors the left sky blue the right blood red

dislikes: blood

rankn: S-ranked criminal

kekkai genkai (if one): lunar power- a power she has because of the 2 tailed wolf sprite in her that makes her eyes look like they are cersant moons and she uses this to do a jutsu called judgement jutsu which send the user and the person it is used on to a different where she passes judgement one the persons soul and if your soul is good she lets you live but if its evil her blue eye truns red and she will kill you

weapon(s): a long sword and a small fan

background info: was born outside the leaf village in a small clan. her father died in the war before she was born her mother was killed when she was 2 and her older bother was killed infront of her by the head of the clan so one night after being beat by her clan because she has the sprite of the two tailed wolf sealed inside her which allows her to track down the bijju she passed out and when she woke up the next day covered in blood and the whole can was dead

reason for joining the akatsuki: she has no home and wants to find out who killed her parents

village: leaf

Last edited by Luna Star on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Your first subject - Page 2 Screenshot2010-04-10at174627

name: Julian Hattori

looks: one eye is ice blue while the left eye is pitch black with a red iris, and strange stripes running down my cheek, on the left side I have long black dreads while on the ride side my hair are short and blonde I have a piercing on my right eyebrow, I am wearing a traditional akatsuki cloak while missions and a black leather coat in my freetime, on my right hand there's a steampunk-y gauntlet with two wires going up t my chopper shoulderguard on my right shoulder, on my back are two short blades (nearly daggers) fixed to my back with a chain, sometimes I am wearing a white mask.

likes: Isolation, art, silence, freedom, green tea, sake, met (honey whine) and all kinds of blades.

dislikes: Tyrants, rich people, hyperactive people, snobs, racist people and religions.

clan : once member of the Hattori clan

kekkai genkai: Myothogan (another form of the Byakugan called Moon-eyes)

weapon: Countless daggers, shuriken and kunais, a katana and a cursed scythe called Gekkou.

background info: Born in the land of waves, once called "the bloody mist". His family, the Hattori clan, is known for it's strong kekkai genkai: the Myothogan, it converts certain feelings, in Julian's chase hate, into a power depending on the person's personality. Julian has the amazing power to control time. His father, a mighty shogun, didn't allow him to get a ninja, because he hates all kinds of assassins. So Julian ran into the dark, mysterious and hunted forest called "Moon eclipse". There he got infected with some kind of curse, he is able to create and control shadows to use them a s weapons. He worked as an assassin with the nickname "Silent Rebel". Now he has made up a little group of rebells calling themselves "Bloody moon".

reason for joining the akatsuki: Julian isn't a good leader, and as he heard of the plans of akatsuki that should lead to peace in the ninja world he wanted to join the organization.

village: Hidden Mist

other: Julian is a freedom loving rebel.
He trained ninjutsu in a rogue way, Julian is a strong ninja but only knows not much jutsus, but he's a excellent weapon-jutsu user and aims only at vital points.

Last edited by Julian Hattori on Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
UchihaZafft

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:52 am

name: Zafft Uchiha
looks:A black mop for hair and a sometimes innocent face
dislikes:disloyalty
clan (if one): Uchiha clan
kekkai genkai (if one): Sharingan
weapon(s):Katana and a mandolin which tortures the enemy when played
background info:Was a the best friend of itachi uchiha and was in on the assassination of the clan like itachi he did not want to but was forced to
reason for joining the akatsuki: For being betrayed once to many
village:Hidden leaf
other:Has created custom jutsu as a kid by help of his father
Back to top Go down
Okami

Okami

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:35 pm

Name: Okami Naitoma
Nickname: Okai (O.ka.e)
Blood Type: O-
Former Rank: Special Jounin
Village(s): Kumogakure (Cloud Village)
Affiliation(s): Akatsuki
Element(s): Lightning, wind, and sometimes earth
Specializes in: Senjutsu and Ninjutsu
Kekkei Genkai: Has yet to be fully discovered, though Okami has come to believe that her physical Kekkei Genkai are her abnormal features. Such has her cat-like ears that can hear the slightest of sounds from far distances and her wolf-like tail that can cut through trees and perhaps even metal if she tried.
Reason for joining the akatsuki: Okami was treated differently. Her kind is game in the cloud, she left and joined to escape her horrible future.
Personality/Background Info: Okami is hyper and kind usually, having a soft spot for every living creature. Okami, as a child had to go through with her father (Kai) killing animals, especially wolves. For some reason Okami has a natural love for wolves and would try to stop him but all it would result in was another beating. Even though Okami may be sweet and innocent most of the time she does have a dark side, but she shows it rarely. Once Hidan got a glance of what her dark side was like and trust me he didn't enjoy that pain nor did like that his swearing record was beat 10x. From that day on Hidan has feared her. Okami loves to enjoy the company of the Akatsuki, espeically Tobi. Tobi and Okami will mostly spend there days at the hideout playing if they get the chance. Even though Okami has always wanted to see behind his strange lolipop-like mask she controls herself and enjoys the time she spends with him. She has nicknamed most of the Akatsuki so far.
Tobi: Lolipop-chan
Hidan: Grape-chan
Kakuzu: Senpai
Kisame: Jaw-kun
Okami is annoyed easily and also short tempered. She hates to be called "Shorty", "Cherry", and "Blaze". In battle Okami is sweet and insane. She's been known to play with the victim's mind. Showing them images of her past victims. Images of how she killed them ruthlessly. She kisses her victims forehead and wishs them a good afterlife then... lights out. Okami loves music. She loves to sing and sometimes goes off into her own world when doing so. When it comes to dance, Okami knows how to... "break it down". She is a very good artist when it comes to paintings. Unlike most "nekos", Okami has yet to be slayed. In Kumogakure, neko are game. As in they are hunted and killed for fun and sport. Okami, being as stubborn as she is, refused to be hidden away. Okami left her village because of what she had done but that tale is for another time.

Appearance: Okami is a short girl, about 5'4. She has long white hair with a red circle coming from the center of her head going to her forehead. She has strange markings under her eyes. They start at the starting of her eyes and cut off her face. She also has these same strange symbols on her body just in different forms. Her eyes are coal black and are perfect for when she wants to beg for something. Considering her body, she has that hourglass shape. Her average outfit consists of a white and red kimono or the akatsuki provided clothes.
Your first subject - Page 2 212zh1l
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:07 pm

name: Darkness Itasaara Schiffer

looks:well my height is 5'7" feet
Your first subject - Page 2 Darkne13

likes:art, explosions, fighting, killing, stealing, wolves, stuff that is fun, and sweets

dislikes:being bored, my brother Ulquiorra, and stuff that will make me bored

Abilities: controls shadow, can summon a demon wolf and shadow wolves, can be able to shape shift in to a shadow wolf (its like a black wolf but its made out of shadows), fire a black and red cero (its a type of beam), can be able to change my age and height to 7 to 22 years old, can transform to my release form as a winged wolf in human form, and can also summon a couple of friends

clan: Schiffer

kekkai genkai: kekrinegan is a type of sharigan that is mostly look like a demon sharigan
Your first subject - Page 2 Kat_bm10

weapons: 4 bladed scythe, a katana, a death scythe and so much other weapons

village: the hidden sand

background info: was born in the sand village, Darkness been to all the villages, was friends with Sayomi and Gaara, no one in the village liked itasaara the only one that cared about her is Sayomi and Gaara her parents died from her brother when her youngest sister raven was 3, Itasaara be came a jounin in the age of 16, she mastered the Mangekyo Sharigan in the age of 18 had realize how to use the kekrinegan and mastered it at age 15.

other:i always go walk around each village and visit my brothers and sisters graves in every village and i also train with my brother Ulquiorra hears a pic of my brother
Your first subject - Page 2 Ulquio10

Last edited by itasaara schiffer on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:05 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kumesuki

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:34 pm

name: Kumesuki Hokuray

birthday: august 16

looks: like zetsu(minus the little flytrap thing) with long green hair that is usually down, or in a ponytail wears a green fishnet skirt and green fishnet top

likes:kakashi hatake; eatting people: torture: wolves; having fun with poeple she tortures; pain(to a certain extent); reading; the forest;

dislikes: being yelled at(espesially by her senpei); being told no; being alone all the time; rotten food; her mother; being disturbed while reading, or training(or eatting!);

kekkai genkai: traveling from plant to plant quickly

weapons:kunai(some with exploding tags); poison; shuriken; plants(they bend and move according to her will);

background info: she has two sisters, Prusilla(pain's daughter) and Annabeth(deidara's daughter); Kumesuki is a very laid back person, but has a short temper, if you actually manage to make her angry; her senpei is Kakuzu; she enjoys sleeping the day away, and being up at night to train harder then the day before; her father, Zetsu sent her to the Cloud village because as a child, she managed to get hurt more then anyone should in one day. she returned at age 13; she is usually silent, and watches others moves in order to figure out they're fighting style and manipulate them for the final blow;

reason for joining: the cloud village was begining to get boring, and she missed akatsuki life

clan: hidden cloud village(she was put there at age 6)
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 9:43 am

Your first subject - Page 2 Kaizer2

name: Kaizer

looks:very calm,has a expressionless face and has a good stature/posture black eyes and hair, 5'9 height,just a average ninja guy.....

dislikes:violence

clan (if one):cant remember if he has one (because of memory loss)

kekkai genkai (if one):low class sharingan,best in taijutsu,the only ninjutsu he remember is the "chidori"

weapon(s): katar

background info:after taking extreme training under uchiha madara he recieved his 1st mission to obtain the secret(forbidden jutsu) of the hidden star village,sneaking into the flames of the war before he get into the chamber where he can obtain the forbidden jutsu a big explosion occur and kaizer lost his consciousness, after waking up in the hidden star village.. he completely forgot everything... he only saw all the dead bodies and the casualties caused by the 2nd great ninja war.Being accused of the genocide,he flew away to the hidden star village and became wanted of being a s-ranked criminal....

reason for joining the akatsuki:chances to regain back his memories....

village:hidden star village,hidden leaf village?

other: known to be a good student of uchiha madara.....(though he doesnt know because of memory loss)
Back to top Go down
Itachi

Itachi

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Welcome to the forum (to those of you who I don't know yet.) I am Itachi and I do sincerely apologize for my lack of presence here. I will do my best to be on here a bit more often, to at least entertain some of you. Oh, and don't expect anymore heart-felt posts like this. -.- From now on, I am back in character.
Back to top Go down
Alexx

Alexx

Location : the darkest of shadows or the heat of the smithy...

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:10 am

name: Alexx
looks: long, black hair that is dyed from time to time, long black leather jacket with no sleeves, black leather shirt with open back to show off my dragon tattoo sleeves have hole at the very tip of the end for the middle finger to slide through, black leather shorts with obsidian light-weight chains hanging on each side from the first belt loop to meet in the back loop, black leather boots with red laces that run all the way up a little past my knees, white ribbon to hold my hair up in a high ponytail, eyes are usually dark green, but change depending on my mood, pale skin, very beautiful, and yet also very intimidating
likes: skilled people, assassinations, bounty hunters, akatsuki, power, blood splashing onto my skin when i kill, stealing, pickpocketing, tattoos, writing, reading, drawing my split personalities
dislikes: anything annoying *cough*tobi*cough*, pervs, konohakure, naruto and most of his friends, people spoiling my plans, dry humor, people pretending to be something they're not
clan (if one): forgot name because early in my life eveyone was wiped out by my hand, and i forgot my clan name
kekkai genkai (if one): Murasakime (purple eyes) able to "download" any other kekkai genkai by just looking at the kekkai genkai once and will be able to use that as if it was my own
weapon(s): ebony katana (forged by me), a dagger made from many different lightweight metals forged to perfection by me, hidden blades scattered throughout my outfit, all made of a different metal than the others
background info: i was abandoned when i was seven, but i never knew who had taken care of me during those seven years of my life. someone from an assassin clan took me in and rained me in the ways of assassination, bounty hunting, infiltration, and combat. then i found myself overcome by a deeper power within me, and i killed every single one of those eight hundred people in one night. i ran away that night at age ten, wandering the world until i found somewhere i liked more than the rest. i found Sunagakure, and spent a year there, bought a workshop there, and became a full-time blacksmith. Two years later, i left Sunagakure, setting the workshop on fire, and have been wandering ever since, retracing my steps to find out where i came from.
reason for joining the akatsuki: power, freedom, somewhere i belong/won't be judged
village: too many to count, but stayed in Sunagakure the most
other: i have a pet raptor that follows me everywhere, color is a dark sanguine with black stripes

Back to top Go down
http://www.shinobipeople.proboards.com
Alexx

Alexx

Location : the darkest of shadows or the heat of the smithy...

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 6:32 am

Alexx picture, or close to it...
hairstyle but extremely long
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=mystic+elf+mod&FORM=BIFD#focal=11b6047df92d0020e2b6be239502fcff&furl=http%3A%2F%2Fi86.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fk90%2Fin_a_coma_dial_999%2Fmss1.jpg

close to outfit (i searched everywhere online and couldnt find a picture, so i got a video insted)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj6a0yF6Edw&feature=more_related

Back to top Go down
http://www.shinobipeople.proboards.com
Erika

Erika

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:30 pm

name: Erika Vaprknight
looks: very wavy black hair with pink highlights, long; eyes are grey; pink longsleeve shirt with one sleeve as spagetthi strap, ruffled skirt (4 ruffles), ruffles are black and very top is pink; boots match my skirt, black with pink ruffle going down side, knee high; leggings; long gloves with fingers exposed;
dislikes: people that dont treat me well
clan (if one): Yoru Clan
kekkai genkai (if one): Murasakime (able to 'download' other people's kekkai genkais and use tham as if theywere my own, unlimited uses of dowloaded content)
weapon(s): katana, dagger, bow & arrows, gun, small hidden knife
background info: part of the Yoru clan, lived with sister, Alexx, but came home from sleepover with a friend to find that my clan was dead, and my sister nowhere to be found. My friend's family adopted me so i didn't have to live alone.
reason for joining the akatsuki: love to fight, heard my sister was in it
village: Village of Dookutsu (Village of Cave) underneath Sunagakure
other: Sister of Alexx, pets are dragon, and mutant cat

Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 pm

*looks at Erika's documents*
I hope she won't find me like Rainen did as I was reading his files...
let'Ss see.....
*reads the file*

better not use the myothogan when she's near, I want this ability to stay in my clan....

*disappears in darkness*
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

Location : Probably in the torture chamber being a dick to the prisoners.

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:38 am

*Watches from a distance*

Theres seriously no privacy with that guy around... Well, rumor has it she has the ability like Alex to copy other peoples Kekke Genkai... luckely my seals aren't a Kekke Genkai.. to use them you have to tatoo them onto your body yourself...
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:46 am

*turns around*

Yo Rainen, wanna see this? there are so much information about our members, lemme see *searches through the documents*
even yours....

don't worry I've only recognized you cause you are standing on a shadow
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

Location : Probably in the torture chamber being a dick to the prisoners.

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:51 am

Hmmm interesting...

*Looks at his own file.*

What is this bullshit? I never practiced Ice-skating!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Joining the Akatsuki :: Your Character-
Jump to: