Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Your first subject

Go down 
+48
Kaoruko-chan
blade33
Inato Komorade
Machiru Susani
Rainen
Erika
Alexx
KaizeR
Kumesuki
Itasaara Schiffer
Okami
UchihaZafft
Julian Hattori
Luna Star
Hiei Chitose
arzon75
InvaderChelsea
GoodBoy
belphegor
cloud2770
Ume Heta
Momoka
Maro
Kisame
ForeverxYuzuki
Itachisdarkangel
Grimm
pein(negato)
origamibutterfly
jade
Wildwolf6
RamenSenpai
neko hirune.x3
kaz_kunoichi_15
AikaUchiha
Hikaru
crimsonlies
sendo_karite
HeartBreak Misery
star32840
Kid-kun
mangekyo_insanity13
Zetsumei
DokoDokoUke
Chiyako
Deidara
Itachi
kuroi_bara
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Your first subject - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 9:58 am

oh.. then I gotta search another birthday present for you......
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

Location : Probably in the torture chamber being a dick to the prisoners.

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:09 am

Great.. is there anything else in here that's possibly humiliating?
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:14 am

*looks at a document and starts laughing hysterically* NOW I know why our leader has a female body among all the other ones.. XD
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:14 am

Well now that would be freggin..

AHUM erm I mean ew what a pervert!
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:18 am

huh?

ummm you know that he only wanted to see a girls restroom form the inside.... dam* YOU are a pervert....he has Konan why should he...just...just forget it...

maybe I can find something about Hidan...
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:21 am

I..I am not a pervert!

*Quickly changes subjects.*

Yeah yeah Hidan yeah. I'm also curious about Sasori...
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:30 am

*reads* blah blah Jashin, blah blah blood, blah blah sadistic, blah..... likes bodypainting.....k....
Back to top Go down
Rainen

Rainen

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 10:31 am

Yeah I knew that skeletal appearance wasn't because of the jutsu...
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:29 pm

name: Machiru Susani

looks: has short black hair, is 6'3, weighs 146lbs, has razor sharp teeth, and tattoo markings running all over his right arm

likes: death, blood, violence, fighting to get stronger, chaos and destruction

dislikes: peace, quiet, not being able to accomplish a task

rankn: s-ranked criminal

clan (if one): Uzumaki Clan and Uchiha Clan

kekkai genkai (if one): The Mangekyu Rinnegan. His kekkai genkai is a rare mutant abomination as the result of the mixing of the Uchiha and Uzumaki. He developed his Sharingan at age 7, when he murdered his brother and sister at age 15 he awakened his Mangekyu Sharingan, when he trained under Madara his Rinnegan became under his control, and at age 31 he Mastered the first ever Mangekyu Rinnegan

weapon(s): Fuuma Shuriken, Chakara Blades, can summon giant white felines (which have his rinnegan)

background info: Was a sweet innocent child untill he was beaten within an inch of his life by his parents and was put into a comma. When he awoke he was completly changed, as soon as he was released he murdered his parents his little brother and sister, and his girlfriend. He wandered for awhile killing anything in his path and anything that excited him, by doing so he honed his skills to great levels making him an exceptionally strong ninja. He lived in Konoha for awhile and soon become the pupil of Orochimaru, then Madara Uchiha

reason for joining the akatsuki: Was promised he would get to see the world experience the most destructive bloodbath ever

village: Konohagakure

other: this is me

Your first subject - Page 3 339svat

and this my arm

Your first subject - Page 3 Full_body_tattoo
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:29 pm

*As usually I sneak in again to look at the files of the new guy*

Can this even be? a mangekyu Rinnegan? This is awesome.... and deadly, but what really bothers me is his past.... I could never kill my family, even through I am an assassin.... Plus I see he just wants to destroy, and cause doom and suffer.... he's just the opposite of me... I want this world to be peaceful again, I want to destroy the corrupt ninja system, that's the reason why I've joined Akatsuki. He's a threat I know that, it would be the best if I finish him off right now... waiting would be a fatal mistake because he wants to get stronger all the time....But am strong enough? How could I ever beat a guy like this, maybe while he's sleeping? No that would be too easy, he's a ninja so he can sense me.... I think I have to train, plan and use my science on that problem...

*I put away the document and jump out of the window*
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:01 am

Julian Hattori wrote:
Your first subject - Page 3 Screenshot2010-04-10at174627

name: Julian Hattori

looks: one eye is ice blue while the left eye is pitch black with a red iris, and strange stripes running down my cheek, on the left side I have long black dreads while on the ride side my hair are short and blonde I have a piercing on my right eyebrow, I am wearing a traditional akatsuki cloak while missions and a black leather coat in my freetime, on my right hand there's a steampunk-y gauntlet with two wires going up t my chopper shoulderguard on my right shoulder, on my back are two short blades (nearly daggers) fixed to my back with a chain, sometimes I am wearing a white mask.

likes: Isolation, art, silence, freedom, green tea, sake, met (honey whine) and all kinds of blades.

dislikes: Tyrants, rich people, hyperactive people, snobs, racist people and religions.

clan : once member of the Hattori clan

kekkai genkai: Myothogan (another form of the Byakugan called Moon-eyes)

weapon: Countless daggers, shuriken and kunais, a katana and a cursed scythe called Gekkou.

background info: Born in the land of waves, once called "the bloody mist". His family, the Hattori clan, is known for it's strong kekkai genkai: the Myothogan, it converts certain feelings, in Julian's chase hate, into a power depending on the person's personality. Julian has the amazing power to control time. His father, a mighty shogun, didn't allow him to get a ninja, because he hates all kinds of assassins. So Julian ran into the dark, mysterious and hunted forest called "Moon eclipse". There he got infected with some kind of curse, he is able to create and control shadows to use them a s weapons. He worked as an assassin with the nickname "Silent Rebel". Now he has made up a little group of rebells calling themselves "Bloody moon".

reason for joining the akatsuki: Julian isn't a good leader, and as he heard of the plans of akatsuki that should lead to peace in the ninja world he wanted to join the organization.

village: Hidden Mist

other: Julian is a freedom loving rebel.
He trained ninjutsu in a rogue way, Julian is a strong ninja but only knows not much jutsus, but he's a excellent weapon-jutsu user and aims only at vital points.

*reads his files*

"hmm he seems like a very interesting man i might need him as a partner...."

*closes files and Cast a strange justsu disappearing into the night*
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:11 pm

Name: Inato Komorade

Looks: Wears black shirt and dark blue jeans. Wears Akatsuki Cloak and rarely wears cursed cloak. Has black hair with red strands. Eyes are blue and turn red and silver when kekkai gnekai is activated. Has curse mark on the back of his neck.

Likes: Fighting, death from fighting, stabbing, shooting, meditating, choclate chip cookies (cookies can activate kekkai genkai) and reading, and weapons.

Dislikes: All the villages, sports, and people who can't fight.

Clan: Komorade

Kekkai Genkai: Hakaigan -Effects Unknown-

Weapons: All justus, known and unknown. Knives, swords, guns, and everything else.

Backround info: Was almost killed as a child when his house was set on fire by sand village ninja. When he was an orphan, someone broke in and killed his foster parents, but unknowingly, Inato had killed the person that hads broke in with his Hakaigan. He fled his home, and left the leaf village. He was stabbed while trying to find a home, and on the verge of dying, a strange man picked him up and brought him to a cave with the entrance blocked by a boulder. He stood and watched people in cloaks whisper, then the man came over and gave him a cloak and told him: "This is your home now. The Akatsuki."

Reason for joining the Akatsuki: To get revenge on the Sand village, and tp help the Akatsuki with their goal.

Village: Anti - Leaf Village

Other: His Kekkai genkai can be activated three ways:
1. When he is on the verge of dying
2. When he gets pissed
3. When he eats a choclate chip cookie

Picture: Same as Profile Picture
Back to top Go down
blade33

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 12:26 am

Name: Blade Bloodmoon

Looks: wears black t-shirt with black skirt, she has her sword of death tied on her back, and akatsuki cloak . She has pure red her with a black bow.

Dislikes: annoy peolpe
Clan: Bloodmoon

Weapons: Knives, swords, water, fire, Blood
Backround info: her mother and father never wanted her, so they give her to the Oni village. All her life she never knew happies only anger. Her power made the village want her power. She ran away to the akatsuki to get away from her village.
Reason for joining the Akatsuki: To get away from her village.
Village: Oni village (Look up all naruto villsges)

Picture:
Your first subject - Page 3 Mediumanimepaperwallpapers_shakugan_display
Back to top Go down
Kaoruko-chan

Kaoruko-chan

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 11:37 pm

name: Kaoruko
looks: Long black hair, green eyes, 5'6, voloptous, seductive
likes: Nighttime, storms, rain, dancing, seducing, music, smiles, money, sleep
dislikes: Daytime, frustration, confusion
rankn: s-ranked criminal (do not change)
clan (if one):
kekkai genkai (if one): Control of gravity and weather
weapon(s): None
background info: Left by parents to slavery because of money purposes. Escaped slavery into exotic dancing
reason for joining the akatsuki: Wanting to help with Pain's reasonable plan
village: Hidden Village of Leaf
other: Works in Konoha as an exotic dancer at a local bar

Your first subject - Page 3 0088-Anime_Girl_White_black_hair_13613
Back to top Go down
Entity Reaper

Entity Reaper

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:55 pm

<----- pic

name: Entity Reaper
looks: long/short black hair
dislikes:loud noises
rankn: s-ranked criminal (do not change)
clan (if one):n/a
kekkai genkai (if one):sharingan (implanted)
weapon(s):katana, needles, shurikin
background info:his father died when he was only 2 and his mother died when he was 6 he was adopted by the owner of the marketplace and the foster father died from illness when etity was 8 he then trained at the sand ninja training school until he left to join akatsuki
reason for joining the akatsuki: couldent bear the death of his friends and family anymore so dicided to look for a peacful place
village:sand
other:n/a

Back to top Go down
Tukikochan

Tukikochan

PostSubject: Name: Akemi Takai (means beautiful death)   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:42 am

(hey i dont know if its alright but my phone is f-ing up cause i dont have a computer so i am just gonna set the pic as my avatar)

looks: long straight white hair, shes half demon and her horns are shaped like a crown on her head, her eyes are cloudy like a blind person's but she can see, dark circles under her eyes for lack of sleep(shes insomniac), wears a Jashin pendant, freakishly skinny in an anorexic way, tall(5'10), eyes are heavily lined in black eyeliner.

personality: very quiet but can be a bitch when someone's being an idiot. very depressing to be around, has a secret desire to lock lips with Hidan(lol yup it's true. i just thought it necessary to add her personality. sorry if it was a nuisance)

dislikes: atheists, loud people(except Hidan lol), Itachi, not being able to move

clan: Takai clan(i made it up)

Kekkai Genkai: she is half demon so when she uses her jutsu "Demonic Transformationk Overpowering Strength" she transforms into her full dem(n. her demon looks like Bahamut from FFX. Her demon can release a toxic gas that can knock out the toughest of ninjas.

weapons: her demon Zarodra, a long slender dagger in her boot

background info: her clan was annihilated by the Uchiha(thus explains her hate for Itachi) and she was left to live on her own in the woods(thus explains her anorexic figure and insomniac ways), she murdered and sacrificed several innocent civilians to Jashin which is why she fled to the woods and the Akatsuki

reason for joining Akatsuki: she thought itd be better than staying in the woods

village: konohagakure

other: she is a Jashinist and performs rituals everyday, she is immortal but wants to end her life, she makes up for it hurting herself when possible(i guess you can call her a suicidal emo immortal). has the same jutsu as Hidan
Back to top Go down
Utsukushii Otome

Utsukushii Otome

Location : Possibly trying to roleplay through my phone at school..

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:53 pm

<--- Picture

name: Utsukushii Otome
looks: Blonde hair with brown, black, and pink streaks. Dark gray eyes. 113lbs. 5'5.
likes: swords, guns, violence, killing, love, alcohol, candy, staying awake, fighting with an arguement, fighting with men, black, and Florence and the Machine
dislikes: attention, over-apologetic people, brats, heat, being misunderstood, pop music, smiley faces, and flirting
clan: Midori no Yama (Clan of the Green Mountain) Located nearby the Land of Rock
kekkai genkai: Takumina Maindosupido (Skillful Mind Speed) Able to think smart and fast in any situation, in a battle position. Also sets eyes to glare of confusion and illness. In battle, if eyes are seen by opponent, they will suffer confusion and illness such as vommiting, seizures, and paralyzing moments.
weapon(s): Giant sword (Similar to Zabuza Momochi's), sniper gun, and handgun.
background info: Utsukushii was named after the guardian spirit of her clan, Lovely Maiden. She was born during and within a war zone, when she was 8, that war stopped. Her father was her most favorite person on earth, he was killed by a tailed beast under uncontrolled rage. Utsukushii love her father very much, infact, he named her. She wanted to avenge her father very so, but she could never track down the tailed beast's body. So whenever she had time, she trained her ass off with her father's sword, that soon became hers...
reason for joining the akatsuki: Utsukushii was tracking down the killer of her father, when she came across discuised men in Akatsuki cloaks. She heard them over talking about a Jinchuriki having a past recorded. The past contained a story of the first time the Tailed Beast came across a man willling to kill it, uncontrolably it killed him with rage. The man had come from the Midori no Yama clan, and had a family. After hearing this, Utsukushii spoke to the men about how they knew. They told her everything, they were Hidan, Kakazu, and Zetsu, they were Akatsuki, and has captured the beast. She was somewhat over-joyed, but she wanted to thank them in no way anybody could thank someone. She needed to do service for the Akatsuki. They thought about it, and decided she should join the Akatsuki if she had power. She fought Hidan, and came close to death, but luckily passed the test by winning, so joined Akatsuki..
village: The small Village of the Mountian of Green. Hidden in the Land of Rock
other: Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against, Rise from the Ashes - Quietdrive (theme songs)

Last edited by Utsukushii Otome on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:37 pm

*is again scanning through the files*
Impressive... I hope they all will take action soon to turn this World into a better one...
Back to top Go down
Jacob Dakumajishan

Jacob Dakumajishan

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 10:05 pm

<-- Picture

name: Jacob Dakumajishan

looks: White hair, ice blue eyes, lightly muscular, has a built in steel side face with a red eye that captures video, energy, and aqquires x-ray vision through sacred glass.

likes: Girls, dark caves, forests, gray, magenta, turquoise, cherries, oranges, parties, assassination, being upside down, and turning things inside out.

dislikes: Sunlight, tan skin, common clothes, ordinary things, religion, rap music, and bright colors.

clan: None

kekkai genkai: Illusional Darkness - Dakuiryujon

weapon(s): A hat, able to appear into a giant shuriken, or an immortal black cat with no eyes.

background info: Born from a peasant mother i the Land of Grass, who's husband abandoned her because of her unsuccesfulness. Jacob promised he'd get his family money, so he began doing magic tricks. When he was 13, his magic tricks turned more extreme. He began splitting in two, as the audience saw him cut him self with a dagger. He decapitated himself, his head floated above his neck, and every audience saw him cut himself. He earned a lot of money, and his mom and him began living better environments. But then the land owner demanded Jacob to go into war, at age 13. Jacob refused to get his hair shaved, so they bleached it and made fun of him looking old with white hair. In the war, he used his magic tricks to pretend he was dead, then kill the enemy. In the same war, half his face was cut off with a katana. And he still was living, but an ironsmith found him laying down screaming and holding his face, so the ironsmith poured liquid steel onto Jacob's face. The ironsmith happened to be his uncle, so in reunion, the uncle presented Jacob a sacred glass, the crimson glass was used for an eye. This happened when Jacob was still 13. He was excused from work, and was brought back to his mom. Later on, Jacob continued his magic tricks, and made more money than his land lord had. He gave the money to his mother, and ran away at age 14. At age 15, he was famous for his tricks, so he was in another war. At age 16, he lived in a cave, staying hidden from stealing and killing. And at 17, he comes across the Akatsuki hideout, and desires to join it.

reason for joining the akatsuki: Wanting to be more succesful and powerful, than his father.

village: Hidden in the Land of Grass

other: Was given his dark kekkai genkai from a cave dweller.

Darkness - Disturbed ( theme song )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first subject   Your first subject - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first subject
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Joining the Akatsuki :: Your Character-
Jump to: