Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone talented....

Go down 
+7
Inato Komorade
KyumaXitoshiki
Yumi Nosamda
Itasaara Schiffer
KaizeR
Julian Hattori
Keyu Hyuga
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Keyu Hyuga

Keyu Hyuga

Someone talented.... Empty
PostSubject: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:15 am

I would like a partner to practice with, I haven't had a decent battle in a while...
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:14 pm

*Rises from the shadows*

Well I DON't wanna be arrogant or something....... but my shadowpowers are pretty...um....impressive....I think....I am not good in one on one fights but I am a senaky assassin...
And I am an idiot telling my fighting style.
But be warned..... don't let me overuse my kekke-genkai.... or he will show up again.
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:54 am

*sits in a nearby rock and watch them fight... * (O_O)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 3:23 pm

*climbs up a tree look around* hm Julian and Keyu are fighting this mite be good *looks down and sees KaizeR* hm he's here hm it's seems he's watching to
Back to top Go down
Yumi Nosamda

Yumi Nosamda

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:00 am

*Walks over as somthing flys past inches away from my face* Ah fuck! Watch what you fucking doin! *Sits down a lill pissed*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 1:11 pm

sorry i didn't see you *continues flying*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:50 pm

*tries out new forms of shadow control*

Someone talented.... Screen13
Back to top Go down
KyumaXitoshiki

KyumaXitoshiki

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:49 am

..The male was walking along a narrow path onto the field that he seen others waiting upon. He tried to simply just walk away from this and further his walk onto the path he was on. He would look down ward at that of his blade seeming to smile a bit after ward as he would then flip his hair into that of a twist upon his head. He would smirk as he would look down ward at the ground he would seem to watch as the wind would blow that of dust up into his face.

..He seemed to raise his hand thus to stop the dust from getting into his eyes ignoring any further comments any one would make to him he sat down right in the middle of the field that would be trained upon crossing his legs in such a childish form that would almost be funny to any human ..

"Why hello there, seems as if i am intruding?''
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:44 am

*The shadows disappear around my arms, and I start to grin behind my collar*

Well well well.....what do we have here...another member...

*I am not even look at his soul structure as I normally do to find out the power of strangers, I am just standing there waiting that his personality will show off*
Back to top Go down
KyumaXitoshiki

KyumaXitoshiki

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:33 am

...This male wasn't interested in any one that came into his path that seemed to be utterly weaker than that of him self, Kyuma seemed to slightly smirk upon doing so he would look at the ground he seemed to let his hair flirsh within the wind. He seemed to cough slightly as the wind blew up a storm of dust around the males body seeming to do that he would yawn after his cough was over with.He seemed to be wearing that of a long jacket black and slander with white lace upon it his pants were that of normal blue jeans...

...His sword was his first one nicknamed "iki" She seemed to roar with the thousand screems of the souls of the under world though he didn't mind the screams much for it was his sword this sword was one of the most powerful one he wielded but it wasn't a god blade this blade can be weakened and over came but you would have to face it first in battle but kyuma was only sitting on the ground seeming to intrude in on that of the training that was going on within the field that Kyuma was sitting on....

" Well,Well,Well seems as if i ended up here in this Training place...Kyuma didn't care what he was doing.
I can't hold back when i fight all i do is kill and i have loveless intentions no one could ever change my mind and you could never do such a thing but may i ask you what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:07 am

oh.... that kind of person.....*I start to grin beneath my collar*

I am Julian... that's all you should know about me.....all you should know and all I want you to know.......

*My chopper claw is twitching and red eyes shine form the doorlock like hole in it.* (the picture you see above is a old one, my char pic is my new appearance)

Back to top Go down
KyumaXitoshiki

KyumaXitoshiki

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:04 pm

"Meh I'm not in the mood to kill anyone on this day but if you insist on dying today then be my guest and
come forth to your demise but on this day i actually felt like acknowledging human life. Well if you don't want to act i would tell you to stay in your place and not make any sudden movements i won't be hesitant to kill you if you make any advances toward my body..."

..This male had been sitting on the ground for too long he decided to stand upward and look over to the further male that was in his path he would then slightly smirk his stance was that of a leaning one he didn't care much of any human life though he knew that there was people out there far better than himself. He made it his mission to find and kill anyone whom opposed to be stronger than that of himself in this case it didn't seem like much of any threat. For Kyuma would already be holding his hand outward to the male just in case he wanted to be an
stubborn idiot about things. Kyumas black jacket would blow with the wind seeming to flap behind his body close to and Akatsuki cloak. His jeans would be bright blue with the sun reflecting upon them...

...Iki, on his side would then seem to be screaming with the thousands souls of the under world she would glow a tainted black with a hint of red glow. She had three main attacks "Black blast " Was the first to focus upon though this attack could go on forever if you can't figure it out in time . this attack was said to be deadly though Kyuma didn't use it much he would slightly begin to utter to the blade itself...

"Iki calm yourself now is not the time for you to make any movements toward and opponent"

...His blade was angered at the time of this happening Kyuma didn't bother to make and movements to stop
his blades "Wrath" ,Kyuma would only encourage her to kill even more then what she has done in the past time his blade was a force to be tangled with. Clashing with any stong opponent that came his way for this was not gonna have an easy time getting trough it his blade let off that of black energy into the sky already Kyumas own being standing still his blade was already wwanting to kill anyone in its path. She screamed and moaned with the crys of the underworld Only to put fear into the males eyes...

"Move and you die."
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 1:58 pm

hmm this maybe good

*smiles but just watches*

heh a battle that i will not believe who will win

*an evil smile comes up with my eyes turning red*

hmm release shadow that lies in my blade no appear shadamaru

*my katana disappears and appears a shadow dragon in human form
shadamaru she has hair black, her eyes are red, her skin is a pale white,
she wears a long black jacket that reaches to her knees, black jeans with blood stanes
on it, black and spiked boots that reaches under her knees*
(if you look at my character pic it has me and Shadamaru)

Shadamaru: so itasaara-sama whats going on now

Julians may be fighting that guy or guys down there i dont know who they are but they may win or lose to Julian but im never sure

Shadamaru: whatever lets just watch
*she smiles creepy showing her needle sharp teeth*

kay then we'll watch
*we watch you guys fight, hidden in the shadows of a tree*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 2:39 am

*I smile*

Excuse me for the chopper claw.... it sometimes doesn'T act like it should be... I am not intending to start a fight here, I know what kind of person you are, and that simple words won't help to avoid this battle....

*I turn into shadows and slowly fade away*
Back to top Go down
KyumaXitoshiki

KyumaXitoshiki

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:20 pm

He had already began to walk his way away from the place that his opponent had left he seemed to be the type to ignore anyone in his path he thus seemed to aim his sword over to that of a near by tree the hilt of his blade was sharp and pointed at the tree, Upon doing such Kyuma would let off that of a bored sigh as he had knew some one was watching this whole time after all not many people could avoid his battles everyone seemed to want to be within the action that was going on and many seemed to watch his fights. Before he chanted A incantation he seemed to look right trough the trees past them to a near by lake that was in a view this was a very clear water lake and it was never disturbed by anyone in there right mind. little did they know Kyuma was hardly in his own mind himself he had a lot of problems growing up as a child his parents were never around by the time he was the age 13 he was already out on his own in the world and set his journey out to kill and to not stop killing this male Kyuma almost seemed unstoppable to Human life. But Kyuma had his weaknesses just like everyone else it was the job of his opponents to figure him out and decode the puzzle that was his attacks. Kyuma parted his lips at this time only to chant "Scream to your name Iki" . Loud vibrations were caused in the area surrounding the trees. The trees seemed to Decay and crackle at the mercy of this attack anyone within the reach of the trees were begging to decay right along with it anyone that was hiding around this area would soon die if they didn't leave fast enough once kyuma had been holding his blade out ward he parted his lips to speak once more . "I know you're there so why not come and and this can be much faster than it truly is gonna be nothing shall happen i just wanna meet you is all." His voice rather soft spoken and almost as a child . once he decided to raise the vibration Lvl he began to raise his hand and he did this this would be the start of surely something new though kyuma hasn't hit anyone at this point anyone that would come out would surely be facing a tough time with him as he was" Aggitated" ......

"I'm not in the mood anymore so please will you do me a favor and speak and maybe i shall stop the path of my blade though she tends to hate most i wield her so she is at my mercy and no one elsels .."
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:04 pm

*yawns* i thought it would be more exciting but im about to fall asleep

Shadamaru: Itasaara-sama wait it's going to happen soon

*yawns again* whatever just wake me up when a shadow or fire ball comes or something else comes and attacks us

Shadamaru: fine fine Itasaara-sama maybe you can be in the sword not me

*i fell asleep while shadamaru watches*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 6:44 pm

*appears in shadows behind Kyuma and holds the blade of his gun to Kyuma's head*

I was thinking about your offer for a little duel.... and I am bored anyways so....we could give it a try.....*grins*
but....as you see it isn't quite a fair one... just like real life, one wrong movement and I'll pull the trigger......how does it feel when YOU are the one in that kind of situation?
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:14 pm

Ohhhhhhhh, this is good. Will the trigger pull or sword stab? confused
Katon Goukakyuu No justu! (translation: fire style: fire ball justu)
(people light on fire)
(screaming)
tongue I win!
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:21 pm

*I jump away while doing a backflip then*

Sorry we have to settle this later.... first I have to deal with another problem

*shoots three pyramid shaped projectiles (caliber 6) in <Insert name here>'s direction (no seriously you don't even have a character profile? and you are roleplaying, how should we know something about your char? You haven't even posted the name of your Akatsuki character, or if you female or male)
then I disappear in darkness, appear behind his/her, kicks him/her into the direction of the bullets*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:37 pm

Shadamaru: Itasaara-sama theres a fight going on now

*yawns* come on Shadamaru i don't want to see i know it maybe boring like the last battle i saw *i look down* hmm it seems its Julian and that unknown guy or girl or whatever fighting ahh don't want to see *falls back asleep*

Shadamaru: you are one wierd master but i need to get use too you
*she continues watching the fight*
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Substitution Justu!
(i appear behind this unknown guy and impale him on the blade of my sword and watch him
bleed to death)
I win! I win! Does this mean i get a choclate chip cookie?
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:01 pm

Substitution Justu!
(i appear behind this unknown guy and impale him on the blade of my sword and watch him
bleed to death)
I win! I win! Does this mean i get a choclate chip cookie?
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:13 pm

*i wake up and look down*

WTF IS THAT

Shadamaru: WTF thats wierd

whats weird that the battle is almost over or something else

Shadamaru: we should go down there

WHAT ARE YOU NUTS WE MAY GET KILLED DOWN THERE heh just kidding lets

*we appears on the ground*

Shadamaru: what the heck Itasaara-sama wheres Hattori

i dont know *looks around and sees akatsuki* i have a bad feeling being here Shadamaru

Shadamaru: me to im not sure about this guy he may be up to trouble

*we walk around to see whats going on*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:13 am

Nice.....
*spits blood and disappears in darkness*

*Reappears in darkness on different positions around Akatsuki and shoots bullets at (it?)*

*then summons his deathguard scythe takes a step forward and disappears, a huge ray of moonlight is piercing through the battlefield and I appear behind Akatsuki again, my scythe disappears and a hole appears there where Akatsuki's heart should be.*
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:54 pm

I see the person in front of me impale me on the sycthe, no worries.
I am only a..... explosive shadow clone!
(takes swords and stabs person in heart, face and lungs, and uses sealing justu: rin, to prevent substitutions and clones)
I win! Wheres the bacth of choclate chip cookies i was promised?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone talented....
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Headquarters :: Training Base-
Jump to: