Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone talented....

Go down 
+7
Inato Komorade
KyumaXitoshiki
Yumi Nosamda
Itasaara Schiffer
KaizeR
Julian Hattori
Keyu Hyuga
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Someone talented.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 8:05 am

Bastard.....
but you don't know anything about me.... If you had red the Files about me you would know that I don't need chakra to concentrate and form shadows...
*Shadows replace the organs you have destroyed*
Now die... no more clones..

*I cross my arms and shadowspikes hit the ground scanning the whole area, then I find the true you, I Ignore the clones and move directly to the real thing*

See you in hell, crazy bastard!

*I cross my arms again and shadows surround my hands and form claws, on my back shadow-wings appear*

*I storm forward to you, before I reach you, three shadowspikes from the ground impale you, one in your chest, and two in your hands, I stop right next to your head.*

Don't even try to pull off some jutsu.....*I intend to spare your life, but then I look at itasaara, and remembered the battle with her* I can't leave my enemy alive it's too dangerous....
*I turn around and rip off your throat with my shadowclaw* (don't worry I can bring you back to life later)
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:17 am

Ha! Nice try! Remember pains justu? THE ONE THAT TAKES A BODY AND MAKES IT LOKK LIKE YOU! Twisted Evil Cant get me!
*jumps down and cuts julian in half with axe*
Ok i want a chocalte chip cookie for killing him! tongue
Back to top Go down
KyumaXitoshiki

KyumaXitoshiki

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:19 pm

I've grown tired of the childish games you have all been playing so far. Ikia Show yourself Bankai. The ground below parted almost instantaneously Kyuma seemed to be floating mid air his screaming sounds almost busted everyone's ear drums that were in a 50 mile radius rendering them to use there others sense to fight this fight kyumas eyes glew bright red at this time he wasn't even trying his hardest at this point still aiming to toy around with much of the people that were here. He seemed to flash step behind the one named "ita" Opening his mouth wide before speaking " No you're mine to toy with" Loud screams of pain and suffering caused this male/Female to be frozen right in there tracks he seemed to be holding his hand out ward to the male that was holding a gun not even taking his seriously" earlier on you said this is like the real world right?" That renders useless to me because i am not human you would have to trap my soul to stop my rampage." Kyuma seemed to be yawning after he said this growning bored of what was going on he seemed to utter raise hell site. Ten pillars began to arise from the ground below trapping everyone in this what seemed to be "trap" His grip still holding on to the male that was sleeping though he stood a tall 6'0'' With long black hair kyuma normally had bright green eyes but at this time his eyes were bright red. Wielding his sword he aimed it up ward to the sky and said to himself preparing for another move. He seemed to Have hismouth wide open screaming with the souls of the under world.

"come now if you want to die that badly but really though i can['t say this would be much of a fight to me this one i am holding if he makes one false move with powers and or moving i will kill him/her.."

'And for you you make any advances what so ever toward me Ikio will tear you apart..."

..>The pillars still raising above trapping everyone seeming to block off any shadows from reaching the inseide of this place he seemed to be smirking though his teeth were sharp just like zabuzas own...
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:58 am

A white mask floats to my face fro beneath my cloak.

"So you need to reap souls again, Julian?"
"Yes, Shadow, but this time it's different, there a tow enemies: one has his soul separated in probably six bodies, while the other one has his own soul sealing technique ..."
"Do you really want to give him such powerful souls?"
"I will bring them back to life after I am done with them"

Darkness spreads out of my wound and connects my body again, like spiders darkness crawls over the floor connecting me t everything, I sink down into this darkness and reappear in a strange form. I barely look like a human, a single red eye shines from this human shaped pile of darkness with no lags and a wing out o darkness"

Pure darkness is rushing over the battlefield, not like a fog, but like eternal night, and is crushing your ind and body, your greatest fears form out of this darkness, and the razorsharp nightmares all around you cripple your body, you can not escape....

Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:30 pm

That's what you think. My greatest nightmare is me not dying, so if thats real, im alive, and since thats my only nightmare, i am free. (takes axe and cuts julian in half again, and seals the halves of his body inside of seling spheres) lets see you win now! (cackling)
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:48 am

*Voices whisper form everywhere*

Youu can't dessstroy what has no form.... darkness is eternaaaal...

The halves of the body fade away, and the red eye appears somewhere else in this huge cloud of darkness

Theeere issss only one way to destroy this form

Claws come form the dark striking for you.

Youuuu can't esssscape what has o form... darkness is eternaaaal...

like a from out of knives the darkness around you forms to the inside of an iron maiden and closes...

Noooo esssscape.....eternaaaal darknesssss...
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 4:59 pm

iS THAT THE BEST YOU HAVE?
explosive transportation justu!
(iron maiden explodes)
(i appear atop a tree)
DIE!
(decapitates julian)
sealing: shadow style!
(seals shadow and julian)
YOU WILL NEVER WIN!
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:33 am

Shadamaru: Itasaara-sama look out

*we use a sonido to move away from Kyuma then i fire a black cero at Kyuma while my eyes turn a bloody red*

well lets me and you have a battle to the death shadow style seal the soul Shadamaru

*the girl with a black jacket turns to dust and the dust gets sucked in the katana*

Now rain in the darkness Shadamaru

*black shadows circles around me and Kyuma and leaves the others fight then black rain falls making the shadow wall for us to fight*

So what do you say me and you Fighting to the death well lets say close to death so what do you say Kyuma
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 1:48 am

you can't seal what has no chakra, shadows is a demon like the tailed beasts, with enough rage he will come out again.....anger is a gift...

*the sealed body disappears into the shadow realm to meditate and regenerate*
Back to top Go down
KyumaXitoshiki

KyumaXitoshiki

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:26 am

"How can you fight when you're already dead?"

..Before he had even said that it was almost as if time stood still at this one moment though a flash step was formed to thus appear behind the person his hand already still attached to there being he seemed to had already casted Seki into this persons being. it wasn't longer before this person was dead you see this person had left themselves wide open to kyumas Seki the moment they stepped foot away from his body as for the other ones they have yet to notice that the outside world doesn't apply within Kyumas Paradox Bankai. The Sun and Natural power was already Thus left void. The male that Decided it was a good idea to "Use souls" to fight a Bankai Seemed to be seeing multiples of the oppenent he was fighting his own soul wave link decided to begin to turn against his own being "Screaming louder " "ahh i see it now You want to kill don't you my sweet sword " Kyumas hand was already infused with this being one false move and thjis person could very well die along with this kyuma seemed to only be holding his blade at this persons around area too thus reduce any interference. This attack of his was called Hell Ikito only used one other time against three former Captains. Kyuma was already thinking as if he were a mad man at this point nothing could stop him but sealing his body into his own paradox and or wait it out...

..Kyuma began to bleed out from his mouth as he closed one of his eyes it began to bleed so0mewhat he was already being effected by his move but he still had enough sense to take care of these people Kyuma parted his lips tro talk...

" Why Tell me why do you take me for a fool i don't even think! for one fucking second that i would slightly intend to let you free from this move trust me one false move and you all will be swallowed into the souls Screams. But this isn't such a "god mod move" I am defeted as you can see i am hurting while wielding this move what you people haven't notice is that my pillars are up and you are all too late for any attacks. The outside world the Air the suinlight the aura of the trees everything is not applyed here this i smy world for 20 mins.."

..He seemed to be pointing up ward to a clock that counted down 19:50 and counting....

"your best bet is to free your friend here because if you don't they will die at the hands of my Souls ...."
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:54 pm

Hm.
Shadow Teleportation!
(teleports to shadow realm and leaves portal open)
TAKE THIS!
(aim sun inside portal, disentigrateing shadow realm)
Ha.
(closes portal)
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:54 am

Again.... another fool that thinks sun can kill shadows... sun is the thing that keeps them alive.... if it shines on them they do't dissapear permanently, just as the sun goes away they rise to immense power.... just the power I need, I need to save Itasaara and Rainen from such psychos like Kyuma and Inato....

....It's judgement day.....

*shadows crawl al up my body, forming a cloak, a skull mask appears on my head and 13 scythes hover around me, I leave the shadow world and make ready to seal the souls Kyuma is attacking with*
Back to top Go down
KyumaXitoshiki

KyumaXitoshiki

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:32 am

" well you sure aren't a smart one are you while you are trying to get this one free you didn't even notice that your ears are bleeding from the inside out and another thing i would not even try and get any closer to me this one it's already to late for this person i am holding i wont release this persons soul though you think you have an edge on me and my "souls" the fight has just started to get interesting with me though i stated early on that this is my world and you are sadly mistaken if you think that you are in control look at the clock I still have 15 minutes until then you are mine and thus you can't escape my hold. now snap back to my Bankai why don't you..."

He snapped his fingers as he did that he would seem to be standing in his own spot that was said three post ago holding this person tightly releasing soul resonances into there body inflicting small amounts ofs pain and also blocking off this persons wave function rendering then usless to any attacks they might try. Though he seemed to be standing there the other male that was attempting to seal Kyumas souls noticed that he was on his knees in a puddle of water below him seemed to be a burning building and a screaming child. this male didn't yet know what was going on but he was soon to find out what was going on all he knew was that he couldn't move his hands of feet his shadows were drained as well. "Don't forget other guy there is no sun if you wanted to stop this you should have stopped the pillars from rising in the start of this fight" This other male noticed that his right eye was bleeding very vastly. Kyumas mouth started bleeding much more than the start of this move he was doing the timer at 13 minutes. Him with a tight hold on the two people that e was joking with

" now you're in my world and Ikita will tear you appart unless you stop me."
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:50 pm

Kyuma, i say we team up. I need your help killing julian. And ill help you kill itsaara.
Back to top Go down
KyumaXitoshiki

KyumaXitoshiki

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:35 pm

" I don't really think i need any help our styles will clash. If anything i don't need help with this Ita person i could care less what this person would try anything at this point is useless i have this person in a paradox trap this persons heart will not exist soon enough. But if you say so i guess we can work together but be careful not to try and use sun and any other elements. Try and use melee skills for now because you are in my Bankai. And another thing try not to scream. handel J.... and this should go faster then you can say end..."
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:52 pm

Fine.
(goes up to julian and grabs his throat, and sucks the shadow power from him)
Try using your powers now! And since your not a shadow......
(stabs julian in the heart and lungs, and every other part of his body, nailing him to a tree.)
Try to win NOW!
And......
(takes a gun and shoots julian in the forehead)
Done.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:02 pm

*sighs*
i know im bleeding alot but still with out my heart i can still live and besides nothing can kill me
*thinks: except for demon poison thats all*
but still i can live so HA
*heals the wounds i have inside out*
and besides i have a brother that can kick you sorry ass so still ha but i hope he healed his wounds though
*tries to break free but fails*
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 11:55 pm

Yo Kyuma let me helps ya out.
(grabs demon sword)
summoning: demon knight!
(demon night takes sword covered in demon poison and stabs itasaara)
sealing: poison!
(seal wound locking poison inside itasaara)
WHOS NEXT?
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 1:02 am

*growls* d-damn you *pass out for awhile then my brother Ulquiorra comes and seals off the poison and looks at akatsuki*

Ulquiorra:WHAT THE FUCKEN HELL YOU THINK YOU CAN KILL MY SISTER ALL YOU WANT

Ulqui please dont he is the one im going to kill him *gets up from the ground but disappears with my brother*
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 6:57 pm

OH NO YOUR NOT!
(stops itasaara and slits her throat with a kunai covered in demon poison)
YOUR NOT GETTING AWAY EITHER!
(stabs itasaara's brother and lights them both on fire)
I win! tongue
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:58 pm

*me and my brother both regenerate the scars and we seal each others poison off of us*

Ulquiorra+me: NOW ROAR DEMON FANG *we place both of our katana's together and fires a black and green cero (cero=beam) then we use our Sonido (Sonido=like teleporting but different its running real fast that no one can see you) to appear behind akatsuki far away then black and green wind and shadows goes around us with black rain falls then we turn to our Resurreccion forms (Resurreccion form=a type of form that you dont look like your normal self for arrancars) mine is a demon wolf form with black and red stripes on my ribs with black demon wings and red shadow claws with blades on the side of each arm....my brother Ulquiorra looks like this
http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/pics/8/1886/how-to-draw-murcielago-ulquiorra-from-bleach.jpg *

Ulquiorra+me: NOW DIE

*we both make a spear out of our Cero's then we throw them at you making a huge explosion on you*
(the spear that me and Ulquiorra use looks like this but mine is red Ulquiorras is green
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/294/f/a/ulquiorra__lanza_del_relampago_by_tenshi__itachi-d3186fn.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 pm

*the shadow powers regenerate*
Do you really think it'll be that easy, the shadows are within my DNA, SHADOW is within my DNA, he's the demon that gives me that power, and nobody, except his own father can kill him....well seems like bad luck to me......

Hey Itasaara! finally I can fight by your side! I always wanted to do that!
*A third spear out of blood and shadows joins the other two, making the explosion even bigger*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:47 pm

heh i knew we will work together some day

Ulquiorra: i guess you can say that Itasaara

ULquiorra+me: NOW SHADOW STYLE DEMON CERO

*me and Ulquiorra fires a cero that mixed together and it hits Akatsuki then Ulquiorra grabs my hand and it forms to the claw that Ulquiorra has then he throws me to Akatsuki and i stab him with my claw then my hand turns to my red claw and burns his chest to make a hole on his chest*

Ulquiorra+me: Julian its your turn
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:53 pm

got it..

Here I go!

*jumps very high in the air and forms a huge blade out of shadows and blood around my arm, I slice through Akatsuki several times, then I jump on his head and jump back into the sky, shadow wings appear on my back, Meteors out of blood and shadows strike down on Akatsuki, I disappear and jump out of one of the meteors, I sting two blades into his shoulders to fix him on the ground, then I step on his chest and shoot with both guns six times on his head*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:04 pm

there i think hes dead

*makes a spear then i poke him with it*

yup i think he is

*stabs him with the spear then akatsuki just starts to burn to death while i go back to normal*

Ulquiorra: now hes dead.....well i got to go see ya sis

see ya Ulquiorra thanks for helping

*Ulquiorra turns to normal and uses his on teleportation to hueco mundo and sees if he can be back as an espada*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone talented....   Someone talented.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone talented....
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Headquarters :: Training Base-
Jump to: