Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Training dummies

Go down 
+16
Inato Komorade
Machiru Susani
Rainen
KaizeR
Yumi Nosamda
Itasaara Schiffer
Julian Hattori
zetsu
sasori
pein(negato)
RamenSenpai
AikaUchiha
crimsonlies
Zetsumei
DokoDokoUke
kuroi_bara
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Training dummies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:08 am

"um......pretty Impressve....I think..."
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:01 pm

um........pretty cool.... i guess...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 5:48 pm

*does a jutsu that she made* shadow style 64 shadow dragon jutsu *shadow dragons start to rise up from the shadows* now fire the red cero *the dragons start making a red beam and fired it at 64 dummies in a row, some of the dragons disappeared in thin air and some sink back down* man i think im got the hang of that jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:31 am

Heh impressive, didn't think that someone else possesses the Shadowstyle too.
Are you cursed like me or just have shadow chakras?
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:12 pm

what you possesses the Shadow style too and ya im cursed too and i know that Sayomi possesses Shadow style too
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 7:23 pm

So many shadow style users here...

I am cursed cause a elemental named Shadow once crawled into my body and sometimes gets control over me, but we got friends, the good thing is to make shadowstyle I need no chakra, but I know only 1 jutsu and my normal chakra isn't enough for it...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:10 pm

i say 3 or more
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 10:05 am

DokoDokoUke wrote:
-starts slashing dummies heads off-
LaLaLaLaLa~~~~~

hmmmm... ok no more training dummies for me... *sits back and watch them train"
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:43 pm

hey KaizeR... If you don't want to observe anymore, some hardcore training darkness dummies, they can fight back... if you want...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:54 am

Julian Hattori wrote:
hey KaizeR... If you don't want to observe anymore, some hardcore training darkness dummies, they can fight back... if you want...

*sweat* eheheheh... hardcore training dummies eh... and they can fight back... *gulp**sweat*

hmm ok ill give it a try.....*sweat*
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:39 am

mr hattori... i read your profile and saw that you can control time... maybe you can help me to regain my memories with that.... Very Happy Question
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 am

Well that's a sticky situation... I can only control tim with my chrono blades and if I control it I can only make those things: Stab them into someone and making him older or younger, summon someone from the future/past if I would summon my younger self the time would probably implode, killing us all, stop the time completely (for that I need my myothogan too cause I would need to much chakra for it) and making it running faster or slower.

If I would try to make your brain younger, I'd have to stab one of the blades in your head...and normally something like that kills people...

And I am the first one of our family using time control, so I am just exploring the ways of it, If it would help talking to someone more skilled, I would talk to Andy, I summoned him in my battle with itasaara, he's from the future and uses time control too.
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:02 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
Well that's a sticky situation... I can only control tim with my chrono blades and if I control it I can only make those things: Stab them into someone and making him older or younger, summon someone from the future/past if I would summon my younger self the time would probably implode, killing us all, stop the time completely (for that I need my myothogan too cause I would need to much chakra for it) and making it running faster or slower.

If I would try to make your brain younger, I'd have to stab one of the blades in your head...and normally something like that kills people...

And I am the first one of our family using time control, so I am just exploring the ways of it, If it would help talking to someone more skilled, I would talk to Andy, I summoned him in my battle with itasaara, he's from the future and uses time control too.

*sweat* you gotta be kidding me.. stab your blades in my head....(O_O)*sweat*

well if its too dangerous maybe we should think of another way... but before that... iam here to help you too... what can i do to help you mr.hattori...?

Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:09 pm

Just do what you want, I would say training your sharingan a littlebit, or your fighting style with your weapons... or SOMETHING..
Improving your skills is always a good idea...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:11 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
Just do what you want, I would say training your sharingan a littlebit, or your fighting style with your weapons... or SOMETHING..
Improving your skills is always a good idea...

uhmm... yeah.. i nearly 4got everything ninjutsu i learn... but not my taijutsu...Very Happy i want to enhance my skill in using my katar and tajutsu at the same time... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:19 pm

I can't help you with ninjutsus, cause the only ones I know are darkness ones, they are forbidden and only usable if you are a host of a darkness elemental.

Taijutsu... well I CAN use it but only sometimes, I think I am at the same tajutsu level as you.

but weapon Jutsu is my specialty I never used Katars before, but I am sure I can show you something...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:55 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
I can't help you with ninjutsus, cause the only ones I know are darkness ones, they are forbidden and only usable if you are a host of a darkness elemental.

Taijutsu... well I CAN use it but only sometimes, I think I am at the same tajutsu level as you.

but weapon Jutsu is my specialty I never used Katars before, but I am sure I can show you something...

oh yes... i knew your a master in using scythes... why not... train me using those...and ill train mine using katars...?XD

be carefull though.. iam not itsaara remember that.. *Sweat* XD
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:05 pm

hmmm.... I thought you where the observer type....
or haven't you just recognized that i can nearly master all one handed weapons?
*opens the long leathercoat on the one side are hanging necklaces, on the other site, thousands of shurken, kunai, daggers, daggers, daggers, daggers and some other one handed weapons*

well... there's one thing I've recognized in using weapons... they are just an addon to your arm... try siting on the ground, while transferring your chakras into your weapons.. till they feel like your own arms...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
hmmm.... I thought you where the observer type....
or haven't you just recognized that i can nearly master all one handed weapons?
*opens the long leathercoat on the one side are hanging necklaces, on the other site, thousands of shurken, kunai, daggers, daggers, daggers, daggers and some other one handed weapons*

well... there's one thing I've recognized in using weapons... they are just an addon to your arm... try siting on the ground, while transferring your chakras into your weapons.. till they feel like your own arms...

ohhhh...(O_O) ok ill try it now.... *sits and meditates*

*then suddenly breaks meditation* btw... iam not a observer type of scientific things... XD i just love watching people have fun.. thats all...XD you got the wrong idea about me....XD*sweat* *meditates again*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:20 pm

*thnks* well that's a good way of observing too... the only thing I can observe is when people go to bed and when they are not guarded...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:27 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
*thnks* well that's a good way of observing too... the only thing I can observe is when people go to bed and when they are not guarded...

*looks at julian and breaks the meditation* (O_O).....there you again with the assasination thing....XD

btw iam not sleeping so better no kill me....! XD *sweat**says in a scared but funny voice*

your scaring me mr.hattori senpai i mean julian....XD *sweat*

*gets back in meditation*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:32 pm

I am an assassin, I can't change it, and I won't assassinate someone who stans for the same things as I do...do you feel the weapon fusing with your hands?
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
I am an assassin, I can't change it, and I won't assassinate someone who stans for the same things as I do...do you feel the weapon fusing with your hands?

*meditating* hmm yes i can feel it... mr.hattori senpai i mean julian...XD hmmm... if i remembered correctly... ive done this once... and i got electrified with my own chakra and turned into ashes....*sweat* *meditating*

i never knew this would be easy...XD your good at teaching things mr.hattori senpai i mean julian....XD
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:45 pm

hmmm... waidasec!
if you have energy chakras, stop immediately!
the metal could really electrify you!
If so, we have to train with sticks or fans first, till that moment where you don't have to use your chakra anymore to fuse with the weapon...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:38 am

Julian Hattori wrote:
hmmm... waidasec!
if you have energy chakras, stop immediately!
the metal could really electrify you!
If so, we have to train with sticks or fans first, till that moment where you don't have to use your chakra anymore to fuse with the weapon...

*explodes* cough-cough *sweat, smokes comin out of my mouth*

you should have said i earlier mr.hattori senpain, i mean julian *lies down to the ground* cough-cough*sweat*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training dummies   Training dummies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training dummies
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next