Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

training feild

Go down 
+5
Keyu420
DokoDokoUke
Zetsumei
Chiyako
kuroi_bara
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
kuroi_bara
Admin
kuroi_bara

training feild Empty
PostSubject: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2008 5:40 am

Here is more training, if you feel like training outdoors here is the best place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xoxmusic_is_my_lifexox
Chiyako

Chiyako

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 6:04 pm

Chiyako heads into the forest carrying her Katana. "I'm going to work on my speed today." She says to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei

Zetsumei

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:06 pm

Kage Bunshin! *attacks clones and repeats this several hundred times* *sigh* I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
http://seretei16.proboards83.com/index.cgi?
Chiyako

Chiyako

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2008 10:12 pm

Chiyako turns after sensing a presence. Her eyes are wrapped as usual as she tries to feel the vibe of the other person. ~Is she an enemy?~ Chiyako thinks to herself.
Back to top Go down
Zetsumei

Zetsumei

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 5:42 pm

No. I'm Jisatsu Yami. Nice to meet your aquaintence.
Back to top Go down
http://seretei16.proboards83.com/index.cgi?
DokoDokoUke

DokoDokoUke

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2008 6:42 am

GYMNASTIC TIME BETCHES
-gets in spandex leotard-
And one and two!!!
Three and Four!!!
STRETCH DEM HAMSTWINGS
-success in doing splits-
YEAH WE DID IT.
-jumps up and does splits once landing-
Back to top Go down
Keyu420

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 2:01 pm

Yawns and then reaches for the katana on his back
Hm...
Looks around at the 5 trees surrounding him and in a split second spins and slices them.
Each one falls outward burning from the speed.
Heh looks like i still got it!
Looks around and yells
ANYONE OUT HERE?!?!
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:04 pm

I hope schiffer will show up soon.... should be interesting fighting against another shadow style user....
Shadow: will we kill her?
No
Shadow: Why not
Because I can't do anything alone, I need someone else and if I kill a akatsuki member they will kick me out, you don't even know if we will win.
Shadow: we always win
Yeah because I cast shadowspikes out of the enemys shadow so fast that they don't recognize the dagger in their chest...
But this enemy knows the way of the shadow too, and beware she's cursed too, there could be another shadow elemental it's maybe even stronger than you..
Shadow: You know, only my father, Myothis king of all shadows is more powerful than me, and don't worry, the only thing you are good in is assassination...discretion..and silence...things I don't possess.
Hmf.. this is a duel, she will know that I am there, and she's a real ninja who studied the arts of ninjutsu, I am just an assassin who spend 13 years training in the shadows...
But you are right I gotta hide somewhere, but it is hard without shadows...I mean, this is an open field, I don't know earth jutsus so I can't hide underground.
Shadow: The realm is the only way...
But your father is there, he will kill us...
Shadow: Nobody said you have to hide at his castle, just pick a place where nobody is...
ok...
*Takes the moon shaped necklace right above the skull shaped one and summons his scythe*
Hidden arts of Shadows... Shadowstep!
*dissapears into the realm of shadows, waiting for his enemy to come..*

Last edited by Julian Hattori on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:49 am

was up sorry if i came late i was helping my brother ulquiorra with something but im here right and there's one thing Keyu didn't survive from me because im actually possesses a jinjuriki
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:30 am

*Steps out of the realm of shadows*
No problem....
*takes both katanas from his back*
You won't see any jutsu from me, but be prepared for evil tricks...
*disappears in shadows*
*appears behind you again trying to backstab you*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:58 pm

*sinks down from the shadows and pops up somewhere else and throw 3 ninja stars from each hand at julians body then does a shadow style jutsu* this jutsu mite work and destroy you shadow style darkness flame *the flame goes straight at Julian and burns him* ha how do you like that Hattori
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:24 pm

*still burning*
Dam* I forgot that real ninjas have the ability to use the elements....I hate fire, Shadow?
Shadow: hmpf...
*Eyes appear in Julians shadow, sucking the flames in*
*looks at my skin*
That could leave some nasty wounds
*Takes off the eyepatch*
Secret shadow style...grass of darkness..
*the field turns black and tentacle like shadows appear all over it. 3 of the shadows pull out the shuriken from my body*
Hmm... looks like I underestimated you...no, Shadow did... I know you are strong.... strong enough that I can use my full skill without having fear to kill you...
*Takes off eyepatch*
*the left eye is red and has a moon on it*
Secret Shadow style... unlimited shadow control!
That should do, I don't have to use handseals anymore for my secret shadow style....
*Takes off the necklace in shape of a skull and holds it high, it transforms into a bow out of shadows with two skulls and black feathers on it*
*jumps back into the darkness forming an arrow out of shadows with a black feather on it*
*whispers*: rain of disaster...
*thousands of arrows are flying out of the darkness*
the possibility that one arrow hits her or near hear is very high...
Shadow: Concentrate you fool...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:31 pm

*dodges all the arrows* shadow style night less sky's *makes the sky all dark* now shadow style 64 shadow dragon jutsu *darkness dragons rises up from the shadows and make a red cero and fires some dragons sink back down and some disappear in thin air*
jinjuriki: muahahahahaha that fool you can not stop us
i thought i got you under control
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:53 am

*the black feather on one arrow that's stuck on the ground next to you starts to fade away in many little pieces, but the pieces merge again and turn into me*
Weapon jutsu, platinum doom, to darken the sky was a bad idea...
*shadowspikes come from the darkness all around us and stab trough your arms and legs, so you can't move*
*I pull out my katanas and they turn platinum*
Everybody knows, a normal ninja needs handseals to make jutsus, really nothing personal what's about to happen now.
*I attack with the blades*
*thinks* I hope she'll come out of there, I don't wanna kill another member...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:04 pm

*starts spiting out blood and smiles*
jinjuriki: this cant hold us down you stubborn mortal
*starts making a cero and fires it*
this is way to easy
*uses the darkness flame to burn the spikes and makes 3 clones of me 1st one has the scythe, the 2nd one has katana the 3 one makes a spear out of the cero and they running tors Julian and leave a scar on him and hold him down*
now its my turn
*makes a spear out of a cero and barely made it to kill him*
i rather not Sad
jinjuriki: why not
because hes a friend and i rather not kill him
jinjuriki: i can control you and I'll make you to kill him
yell fuck you im not killing him hes my friend
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 2:28 pm

Secret Shadow style....unholy blood
*the scar turns black and the blood turns into shadows, they catch up the spear and break it*
You should get better control of your demon... and you should try to kill me... trust me, nasty tricks are my specialty and if you try to hard not to kill me I'll use every chance to hit you.
*takes off the moon necklace it transforms into the moonlight scythe*
*puts eyepatch back on*
*Storms to you creating some shadowspikes that should attack you too*
*suddenly changes direction the Shadowspikes aim at the clone who did the spear, I aim at the katana clone, jump up and try to hit while jumping*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 3:04 pm

*sigh* fine I'll try to hurt you not kill you
*makes a cero spear again and throw it and made a big explosion and hit Julian right in the back*
hahaha next shadow style bloody red moon
*makes a moon on the ground and bloody wolves show and running tors Julian and bite him on the legs and arms and one bites him in the chest* then i well do a jutsu summoning jutsu 3 headed demon dog
*a huge three headed dog with two tails and i jump on top of it and makes a big cero and fires it
i win i win hahaha
* then throws 25 ninja stars and all of them land on Julian*
this is the first battle that i never use my jinjuriki's power
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:01 pm

Heh.... A jinjuriki is an animal being, just instincts, but a demon or an elemental in my chase, is even more than a human being... Shadow take over.
*removes the eyepatch, shadows are floating down the eye, covering my skin, my dreadlocks turn black and my right eye turns red, A huge shadow explosion blast the dogs away, my hands turn to claws out of shadows and shadow wings come out of my back.*
*I open my mouth, but shadows are covering it, I open it so far that the shadows rip and start to bleed*
Julian didn't try to kill you... but Julian isn't here anymore, I am Shadow...
*Shadow flies into the sky, suddenly everything turns black, not even a second later he is standing behind you, with blood on his claws*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:30 am

*sinks down and appears far away*you bastard Julian i will die with Shadow *sighs* fine then i guess I'll do the something my jinjuriki can take over know Sorakira you take over. *black wind goes around me and bloody red claws show with 60 tails black with red 9.6 feet wolf appears has a bloody red crescent moon on her forehead and the eyes are red and black around* Twisted Evil Hello i am Sorakira the 60 tailed wolf i will make sure you wont die *makes a red cero and fires it then runs tors Shadow and bites off his arm then makes a fire ball and hits it straight down at Shadow* muahahahahaha this mite be fun Twisted Evil *makes shadow spikes rise from the ground and goes through Shadows arm and legs* this is what you did to me and Itasaara so know you know how we feel *stabs Shadow through his chest with his claw and starts to laugh* muahahahahahahahaha this mortal is to weak how can this be fun

( the pic what the 60 tailed wolf looks like, it suppose to have 60 tails but it has 1 tail for the rest of the tails look like down below)
training feild Evilwo13
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 2:58 am

Yeah mortals like Julian are really weak, but that doesn't go for elementals like me...
oh and about your shadowspikes... Julian's flesh didn't get hurt inside, take a closer look, they hit me, but not a single one is showing out on the other side..cause they didn't pierce me... I AM Shadow, I AM darkness I am the ELEMENT, I just fuse with your shadows, oh and even if you are huge... Julian is an assassins, and assassins ignore the armor or the stature of an enemy, every monster has a weak spot, every armor has an opening...
*turns into darkness and regenerates next to the claw again, the hole in the chest is gone*
*Flies up to the wolf's face, the shadowspikes Shadow absorbed are fusing with his right claw, it grows, ready to strike the wolf's eyes...*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm

*dodges*not itasaara shes immortal, damn this is bull shit *starts making a shadow ball with a red and purple cero around it and fires it* Why do you what Julian's body he's weak *starts running tors Shadow and bites off his other arm and one of his legs* man for shadows the taste really good.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:25 pm

heh... cause on the outside Julian is a shy sometimes drunken, weak mortal, but int he inside... he's even more wicked and evil than me... I am his shadowform, but if he tastes blood, he's more dangerous than me...
*grows back the arm and leg*
Elemental Style, Doombringer!
*thousands of shadows rise from the ground, covering shadow in a huge ball of darkness, suddenly 2 ice blue eyes appear in the darkness and a darkness dragon rises out of it.*
*he spits unholy black fire in your direction, , thn rises to the sky and falls down on the wolf*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 4:56 pm

ahh *drags on the ground and change back to Itasaara's younger self* hey what happen *looks at her self and yells* FUCK im my 7 years old self this mite take 7 or 10 days to change back to normal *grabs her 4 bladed scythe and runs tors Shadow and slice through his chest and leave a scar on his chest and jumps back

(here's what i look like as my 7year old self)
training feild Young_10
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:56 am

how cute...
*holds the claw under the wound catching up the black blood*
*throws the blood in your direction, it turns to shadow needles*
*disappears in darkness and shows up behind you, taking you with one claw and trows you into the needles*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

training feild Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:09 pm

*her brother Ulquiorra shows up and blocks the needles*
Ulquiorra: are you okay sis
yea im alright
Ulquiorra: Damn that's a ugly bitch let me handle this
just don't kill him okay
Ulquiorra: fine i wont
*grabs his katana and slices his head off*
Ulquiorra: who in the hell are you

(heres a pic of my brother look like)
training feild Ulquio13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content