Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

training feild

Go down 
+5
Keyu420
DokoDokoUke
Zetsumei
Chiyako
kuroi_bara
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

training feild - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:11 pm

*the body and the head fade away, only the red eyes are left, then the eyes rise ,one turns blue and the other one disappears, shadows are showing up again, covering the eye, I slowly step out of the shadows, with my eyepatch on again*
Oh... I thought you where one of those "honorable" ninjas, nobody told me bringing a friend into battle was OK....
But I prefer to work alone....last time I worked together with 9 other people only 2 survived...
*covers the eyepatch with his dreadlocks*
So you are her brother.... nice katana you've got there... but I won't imitate you puling my dual platinum blades now....
*takes off the moon shaped necklace, and everything turns black, it isn't darkness, it's just the true reflection of my heart, ice cold blue mist is slithering through this pitch black like smoke, and the ice cold moon scythe is appearing in my hands, this isn't the neutral temperature of darkness anymore, this is the chilling cold of hate itself*
It was a pleasure to meet you, but you see, I haven't got the traditional Akatsuki wear, I am just wearing a black leather coat.... which size do you have? it doesn't matter now I just need the red clouds, as said, it was nice to know you.
*the blue mist freezes everything, even the blood in your veins I am sorry you got involved at this Ulquiorra...
*Frost is crawling up his blade and suddenly a big crack appears on it*
Reaper technique "the coldness of the heart"
*swings the scythe twice and razor sharp waves of ice is cutting through the air, right to itasaara*
You have to choose now, if you block with your bade it will break cause of the constant voltage..... and the second one will hit you, you could block with your body and give your life away, or you could watch your sister die...the choice is yours....

training feild - Page 2 Screen10
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 6:51 pm

hm my sister cant die shes immortal nothing cant kill her Cero Oscuras *makes a big black beam and melts the blades that were cutting through the air* are you alright sis
Itasaara:yea i am if your wondering whats his name is its Julian Hattori
okay, Hey Julian you will get knocked out Shadow style venomous bats
*bats start flying around Julian and bite him everywhere and poison goes through his blood stream and burns his skin*
heh that's going burn up badly
Itasaara: i told you don't kill him he's a friend
don't worry he wont die he's just going to be knocked out and you can heal his wounds when his knocked out o.k.
Itasaara:fine
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:17 pm

that she can't die makes things more easy...
*kills the bats with shadowspikes*
*it's getting colder*
*My blood freezes*
My blood won't move now, so there's no danger that the poison will reach my inner organs, I replaced the blood with shadows...
And don't worry about the burnt skin, It's cold enough here....
*shadowspikes mixed with ice crawl up my arm, turning them into a deadly weapon,I grab the scythe with the other one*
*disappear in many ice crystals and appear behind your brother, shadow-ice-spikes are stinging though his feet, tying him to the ground, his body slowly starts to freeze, till it reaches his hands*
*I take his sword*
Wich irony...
*moves to you, with the scythe on the black, the katana in the right hand, and the left hand turned to an ice shadow claw, the same like thing that happened to your brother happens to you now*
I start shredding you apart with the blade and the claw*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:28 pm

Itasaara: here Ulquiorra *throws the 4 bladed scythe and her katana* thanks sis *starts running tors Julian and slice his arm and give a scar on the chest and turns and makes a scar on his other arm*Evil or Very Mad never try to kill my sister or i will kill you so you can die know cero oscuras *makes the black beam on the tip of his finger* never kill my sister shadow style darkness bats Itasaara: Shadow style shadow wolf *shadow wolves and darkness bats start coming to Julian and the bats bite Julian at the eye that is covered with the eye patch, the wolves bite him everywhere and one of the wolves bites the moon necklace and run back and takes it to Itasaara* Itasaara: thank you my little wolf Ulquiorra:give me that sis Itasaara: okay *gives the necklace to him* Ulquiorra: he looks like a pirate with the eye patch pirat
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:51 am

heh...
*Fills the hole in my chest made from the beam with shadows*
*the bat that's biting the eye turns red and implodes*
I hate pie-rats, even through I am not a ninja (except for alestorm Very Happy)
Oh, and If I where you I'd rather let go of that necklace.............to late...
*the necklace starts to glow in a white light and golden liquid drops on the floor, the liquid starts to glow and out of this light steps a guy*
He has golden eyes in the shape of a snake's eye, brown skin and black hair, he's wearing the same coat as me but his one is white and huge golden shoulderguards, he pulls a huge sword out of glass from his back*
The guy: Hattori.... it looks like you got one of the good guys again, I promised you that I would only show up if you are less heartless...
Robert.... take a closer look, I am not holding the necklace...
Robert: who is that?
Another Akatsuki member and her um...in this situation... older brother... but don't worry I got better, I haven't killed a friend since one month now...
Robert: Shame on you
It was ages ago when I heard that the last time, could you help me?
Robert: For a friend? Of course...
*Robert cuts down the wolfs and bats*
Robert: I know we are a good team, but for this foe we could need the help of the other two..
Aw 'comon, it's a 7 year old girl that uses shadow style and her other brother, his weapon is so fragile thanks to the cold that it could brake any minute...
Robert: you know what happened last time you where alone..
I landed in the underground, together with many rebels, and got an assassin, till I found a way to contact Akatsuki?
Robert: the other time.
Oh... ok, call the other ones..
*robert holds up a necklace in shape of a sun*
2 people appear, one is a girl with a red ninja suit, a black shoulderguard and in her hand is a spear
the second one has a black robe on, his really thin arms are wrapped up in bandages., he's wearing a hood, so you can't see his face.
Paul, stacy... nice to seey ou two again
Paul: I still hate you..Julian
Satcy: Time to kick so-
Robert: Let's make this quick...
*Paul rises his hand and some undead are crawling out of the earth*
*I take my skull necklace, it turns into a bow*
Robert, Stacy you attack, I'll cover you!
Robert: Sure
Stacy: Alrightey!

Robert rushes forward
Robert: *does only dragon handseals* Secret fire style, double dragon!
*a teenage dragon appears next to him, he's as big as a horse.*
*the dragon spits a huge fireball in your direction, while Robert rushes trough it without damage and aims his blade at your brother.*
*Thousands of shadow-ice arrows are shooting trough the fireball*

Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 11:09 pm

Itasaara:no brother! shadow style darkness shield jutsu *black shadows goes around me and my brother and reflects it back to them* you fucken bastard Julian you can't kill my brother his the only family i have *takes the katana and black fire comes around the katana and fires a beam in to the sky to get Ulquiorra's friends (team not friends)
Grimmjow: this better be good *looks at the enemies* who are these weirdos
he is the person that i was battling with his friends
Nnoitra: did you use your jinjuriki
yes
Harribel: shame on you but you look so cute when you were 7 years old
you know i look like 11 now but im actually 21 and it takes 9 more days to be back to normal
Aaro and Niero: can we eat them
you dumbass you can eat them except the guy that looks like a pirate
Ulquiorra: can we fight now ans my katana can't break because im cold if you touch me im very cold
Grimmjow, Nnoitra, Harribel, Aaro and Niero, and Itasaara: FINE
*starts running very fast surround the enemies each one of them cut off some body parts and aaro and niero starts eating the body parts*
aaro and niero: this is so good
you are so nasty, Julian come on out of the circle and fight me just let the others fight its going to be me and you no help and just fight with the scythe and katana and do jutsus if you have a katana *eyes turn into like the jinjuriki's eyes* Evil or Very Mad

(this is what my brothers team look like but there is still more)
training feild - Page 2 Espada11
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:48 pm

*whispers out of the darkness*: Heh..I've always been more a ninja than all of you, you like one on one fights, but I use my abilities as an assassin and use cheap shots, or strike from a save distance, I don't care about honor, I am the Yin...
Robert: *his blade begins to glow in a golden light, his eyes begin to glow golden too, as he breaks through the dark shields his mouth opens, light shines from it and he screams: And I am the Yang!!!*
*a ray of light blasts through the shield*
*The undead attack the rest of the team from behind while Paul is trying to fix the team members on the ground with his bandages*
*Stacy and I appear behind you and your brother, I have my Scythe aiming at your head while Stacy rams her spear into the ground and kicks your brother in the chest*
Akatsuki is just one part of my life, If I surpassed the organisation, my way will go on to even surpass the reaper.....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:06 pm

Ulquiorra!! *runs tors ulquiorra* are you okay brother Ulquiorra: ya im fine remember we cant die because we have no heart just a hole
oh ya i forgot Grimmjow, Halibel, Nnoitra, and Aaroniero
Grimmjow Halibel Nnoitra Aaro and Niero: yes Itasaara sama
Ulquiorra: are you guys ready
yes we are now use your releases
Grimmjow Halibel Nnoitra Aaro and Niero: OK
*smoke goes around them and turn to there release*
Grimmjow: Grind pantera (panther)
growl Sorakira (60 tailed wolf)
Ulquiorra: Murcielago (bat)
Halibel: tiburon (shark)
Nnoitra: Santa Teresa (praying mantis)
Julian im not a ninja im mostly a espada i joined them when i was 17 and i hated being a espada so i quit but they kept me there so i join the akatsuki and it was so fun here but when the fight is over i have to go with them for 1 month so if i win the fight i will stay here but if i lose then i have to go with them so i hope i win

(heres what we look like with are releases)
training feild - Page 2 Espada12
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:24 pm

So we are both no true ninjas, I know not much espadas, and you don't know about the brotherhood of the moon assassins... we are evenly matched....

But while you control shadows that can be easily broken with light, I control darkness itself that covers the light....Stacy, Paul it's time for you to leave....
Stacy: aww
Paul: finally, you f*cking F*got..
Robert....I hate to do this...."Dark....Light"
*Robert spreads white angel wings while I spread black ones*
Robert+Me: Hate and love, blood and water, fire and cold, a story untold.....one heart as black as the night, the other one made for heroic fight, the Dark assassin, the heavenly knight, ready...to fight, with darkness and light...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 12:41 am

heh this mite be fun Nnoitra you can go its a two person battle and tell Aizan sama that we are still battling and tell him i said hi
Nnoitra: okay *snap his fingers and a black opening shows next to him and he walks in it*
now Halibel and Grimmjow combine your powers
Halibel and Grimmjow: OK grind tiburon *turns to this blue panther that has a fin on its back*training feild - Page 2 Water_10
Ulquiorra are you ready
Ulquiorra: ohhhh ya
Ulquiorra+Itasaara:Growl Murcielago *turns to a winged wolf*
training feild - Page 2 Flying10
Itasaara+Ulquiorra: now darkness flame with icy breathe *a black flame with white ice that cant melt goes straight at Julian*
Halibel+Grimmjow: OK now it's our turn icy water with sharp firey needles *there goes firey needles that wont burn out from the icy water and goes straight at Robert*
Ulquiorra+Itasaara: heh this is fun
ya i hope i wont leave because its fun here and i will miss my friends
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:45 am

hmpf...
*hods hi scythe in the direction of your attack, while Robert is doing the same*
Both: Nothingness!
*a shield out of darkness and light pushes both attacks back easily*
Robert?
Robert: Yes?
Dual wield, ok?
Robert:OK!
*I hold up my scythe, it turns into darkness, the it splits in two flames out of shadows, the flames turn onto two, not long but thick blades with a clock above the hilt, with a lot of clockwork on it*
Dual wield, Chrono Blades!
*Roberts sword begins to glow, spits in to pars and two white short swords with angel feathers appear in his hands*
Robert: Dual wield, Demon hunters!
You could have let those two on the field, it's still a four on four fight, we are just changing our partners...I mean, Stacy is too friendly to attack with the sharp side of the spear and Paul is just an idiot...-.-
*Holds blades in front of him, a black portal begins to open, out of it a guy steps, he looks just the same as me, but around his right eye there are cables and parts of metal, the eye is glowing orange, he has his mouth covered in a cloth and is wearing a long leather coat, but he hasn't got a high collar, on his forehead are red glowing goggles, he has dreads too.*
the guy: who are you?
I think your great grand grand father.
the guy: Oh, I see the fabled time control of the superior..
Superior?
the guy: Well in the future you are-
Silence! You could break the time paradox....
the guy: oh..sorry.. my name is Andy by the way..
just like my father...

*robert holds up one blade, angel feathers begin to fall from the sky like snow*
*An angel is flying down*
Robert: Welcome back Steve...
Steve: hello brother

Ok..Andy is enough of my DNA in your body to turn into the black angel form...
Andy: back angel? For what, in the future you are the r-
What did I say about time?
Andy: oh...OK...*spreads black angel wings*
Steve: Um..I think I don't have to do that anymore..
Ok, guys.... Chrono Chaos!
Robert: Heavenly might!
*red lightning bolts come from the sky, everything turns red, then Shadows crawl from every direction into the middle of the field forming a big ball, then light covers that ball, and spikes out of shadows come throguh this skin of light*
*I fly to the ball lift it up and throw it, it's getting bigger, Then Andy appears behind you, on his arms he has 2 gauntlets, green laser claws are coming out of the end, he pushes you into the ball, Robert covers the way around you with a wall out of angel feathers*
Steve pushes the ball even harder to fly faster*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 7:59 pm

*breaks the ball and land on feet*
Ulquiorra and itasaara: ok guys separate
Grimmjow and Halibel: OK *Ulquiorra Halibel Grimmjow me separated and turn to there regular selves and here comes a fire bird*
yes two more days for i can be back to normal
Ulquiorra: look its the Espada's messaging bird
bro thats my bird moltres *gets on top of it and takes the message and reads it* aaroniero you need to go back Aizen's orders
aaroniero: OK bring me back some hearts or other body parts
*sigh* fine Grimmjow will now to fight Julian Ulquiorra you fight Robert Grimmjow you fight that guy and Halibel you fight Andy
Halibel Ulquiorra and Grimmjow: OK lets go
Now scatter and fight, hey Julian try catch me *flies away on the bird* fire style Phoenix flower jutsu *lots of fireballs starts headed tors to Julian* hm I wonder if my bro is doing fine
*Ulquiorra runs tors Robert with his katana and leave a bad scar on his chest* hm *sees his sis flying* you ass sis you will kill your self *halibel starts running tors Andy and hits him in the chest and sees Itasaara flying* please Itasaara be careful *continues fighting*
man the battle down there looks so cool but i need to distract Julian for he wont land a attack on me *grabs a scroll and draws twenty explosive birds and they fly out of the scroll * good now go *the birds fly down and exploded in front of Julian and one exploded on him* hm i can see him o well come on Moltres fly faster we need to be far away from Julian hm i hope he knocks out i need to stay

(here's what does my bird look like)
training feild - Page 2 14610
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 1:38 pm

*Suddenly appears in your shadow*
*whispers in your ear from behind*
do you think I get cought up by some explosives...shadows are without mass and form...nearly...invincible...finally I can talk to you without being disturbed by battle....
I tried nearly everything: Secret shadow style, taijutsu, weapon jutsu, assassination, my little group, Yin Yang, and even the chrono blades to call my great grand grand grand son....but....
I know that every heart, human or not, has darkness inside of it, even i it's a small dark corner...but there IS darkness...I am sorry about that what I am going to do now.....NOT!

Secret Shadow style: curse of the own heart!
*the darkness in your heart grows, and turns into razor sharp shadows that come out of your chest, they are starting to freeze......your heart stops beating...*

Andy: oh, hi gorgeous...if this is over...wanna date with a guy from the future?
*green lasers appear on the gauntlet*
*andy puts his red glowing goggles on*
Andy: Body style (ya know he's from the future) Speed of the assassin!
*moves in lighting speed to different directions of the battlefield, the appears behind her and presses his body against her*
Andy: Body style, shockwave of the assassin!
*Green laser bolts are coming from the claw moving up his body and striking in Halibel's*

*Robert is dogging the attacks, while he's doing that his wound heals with a beam of light*
Robert: Ever heard about the darkness in the heart crap Julian is talking about? I have tested it, thanks to my bloodline there's only light inside of me...and in very heart, except for Julian's, there's light too...
Robert: Secret Angel style, exorcism of the heart!
*Ulquiorra's eyes begin to glow, out of his mouth comes light, he slowly starts to decay and at the parts where the skin has fallen off, beams of light appear*

*Steve suddenly appears in front of grimmjow with his blade unsheathed*
Steve: There's too much sin inside of you
*a beam of light suddenly appears from the sky, through grimmjow and to Steve's sword*
*Grimmjow starts to bleed from the spot where light is piercing through him*
Steve: Bless you
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 5:27 pm

hm heh um Julian one thing look at my neck i have a hole and it means i have no heart *take out her katana and slice his arm off* and by the way i cant freeze because im hollow *takes her scythe and hit it at his stomach* hm i wonder how my bro and friends are winning or losing i am so sorry what I'm going to do now .... NOT! Twisted Evil *cuts a little of her fingers* this is a ultimate cero and this move is only espadas can use songeray (blood) cero *a red and black beam comes out of her hand hits Julian* hm is he dead hm my Jinjuriki is right Julian's kind is

Halibel: sorry i don't date guys from the future and besides i have my eyes on some one else *grabs her katana and made a scar on his chest* and i think you are to young for me and weak *runs and cuts off his both arms* and im too strong for you and Julan, Juian, or what ever his name is probably dead or knocked out from Itasaara shes the 2nd Espada the 2nd strongest Espada and she possess the Jinjuriki shes i think now shes 20 or younger because of the Jinjuriki makes her 7 years old so now this mite be my fight and my leader is a very pissed because we been fighting for a couple of days *continues fighting* die you mortal

*appears behind him and whispers in his ear* Ulquiorra: i think you got the wrong one *grabs the katana and stabs him in the back and the clone turns to bats* hm pathetic *looks at the sky* sis i hope you be careful *continues fighting*

Grimmjow: muahahahahahahahahahahahaha you stupid ass i cant die I'm to hollow and i have no heart just blood that's why I have a hole on my stomach *grabs his katana and gives Steve many scars on his body* hahahaha this is better then my last battle *finishes giving him scars then punches him 60 times then kicks him up in the air and jumps and stands in the sky and kicks him back down and he comes down and kicks him and made him to hit the wall* hahahaha you mortals are to weak and you guys die faster hm pathetic
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 10:44 am

*lies on the ground bleeding*
heh..hehehehahahaaah(crazy (hidan like)laugh)
Imortal or not, you pack quite a punch...
did you know that I collect scythes....?
only 6 left and I can summon the reaper.....yours will come in handy...
looks I am the only mortal one, except andy, on this battlefield.....
but...I already died once before.....yes correct I am an undead...not a ordinary zombie, no..more a lich....
bu that doesn't matter now I mean what should I do in this state..
*slowly I turn into shadow form*
*Shadow+Julian*: looks like we have to face the reaper in the traditional way again....after we use this technique...
Hidden Shadow style...release of the curse..
*suddenly the shadow form leaves my body and stands next to me*
*it turns into a guy with very white skin, red eyes and black hair, on his back are two black demon wings, he wears a black armor, he holds a big red glowing claymore*
Shadow:...Finally....free...but just for 13 minutes....then we'll have to die again...
Hmpf..*the black curse mark around my eye is gone, and both are blue like shining ice again*
*my dreadlocks turn white*
*my black leather coat turns white too*
A good feeling to be myself again...
Now you feel the skills of the Hattori family...
In my family circles they call me "The Goldsmith"
*opens the coat and thousands of necklaces are hanging inside of it*
<insert https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhROs-bykVQ]Psychedelic Souljam here>
(Read on when the music begins to play)

Now it's time to kick some ass...

*summons two giant shuriken with a necklace and shots them at you while running*
*Shadow flies up and throws the whole bird against the shurikens with a shadow explosion*
*Jumps up and summons two giant silver claymores, and slices you with unbelievable speed*
*then summons a hammer and throws you to shadow with it*
*shadow catches you with a shadowclaw and flies right to the ground at the time where you hit the ground he takes his claymore and throws you back to me*
*I summon two scythes, cross them and double strike you again*
*Then I jump on your head and jumps even higher*
*then a skull appears behind me, and as I open my eyes they start to glow*
Seven scythe skill! tell the reaper that I am waiting for him!
*summons 7 different scythes around my body* *with another necklace I summon a skull mask, shadows cover my body like a cloak*
*then all seven scythes stab you*
*I summon a bone blade , fly down again and slice your head off*
...now..I can face death....again..

Andy: Aw...look what you've done....c'mon, I just tried to be nice..oh and don't underestimate the future..people can get very old there....
but seems like in your time they don't know body jutsu yet...and no..it's not taij-jutsu...it's much more deadly...
*green energy claws replace his arms*
you may rip apart my whole body...but my soul will only replace the parts...even my head...as long as you can't kill souls you are no mach for me..*disappears and 3 green spears appear behind Halibel and stab through her, then they turn to andy again(with normal arms again O.O)*
heh...days? are you sure? since the great sacrifice for his son our clan head made the whole bloodline use time manipulation... orginally just Julian was able to do that.... I think the sacrifice will happen in 4 years....well...exactly we are fighting not even for a hour now...

*feathers appear all around your brother and robert appears inside of them*
Robert: Why won't jou just die, unholy creature?
*feathers cover your brothers body, suddenly they turn into spikes, draining the blood out of him*

Steve: Who told you that angels are mortal?
*shots a blast of light agains grimmjow*
*then appears behind him and thousands of light spears hit him and fix him to the ground*
What happens if a immortal one....decays....?
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:43 pm

hmhmhahahahahaha i can't die and i possess 10 jinjuriki's and i guess i need to do the same black and red fire goes around her
Itasaara+Sorakira: now hidden shadow style release the curse *the fire comes off and lands next to her and turn to a guy not a animal jinjuriki has the cloak like itasaara and has red gloves that has long spikes on the knuckles, red boots, pale white skin red and black eyes, black hair with red streaks with bangs, red and black wolf ears and tail and bat demon wings his height is 6'1"*
Sorakira: im free for a will and we meet again Shadow
when did you have bat wings
Sorakira: when we combine our releases together
oh now lets kick some reaper ass
Sorakira: now thats the Espada that i know i call Shadow you get Julian
*sighs* fine i go first songeray cero *the cero goes to Julian* shadow sneak* sinks down quick and pop out behind Julian and get her scythe and grabs her katana and stabs him quick on the back and heart and whispers in his ear*good bye Julian *sinks back down and pops up where she was and the cero hits Julian* Sorakira your turn Sorakira: OK cuts his fingers and does the cero that itasaara did* songeray cero *hits Shadow and runs tors him and stabs and slice him alot and jumps back* we did it Sorakira
Sorakira:are you sure you killed Julian and the last battle i had with Shadow he wont die and they said there are going to die in 13 minutes and it already past 12 minutes
oh

Halibel: sorry what i did i will make it up i will kiss you in the cheek *runs up to him and kiss him in the cheek and runs back and sits down and watch Andy's face burns* ha i told you i will make it up on fire *looks at the battle of Ulquiorra* omg, Itasaara your brother is dieing hurry his about to die
no brother *Sorakira goes back inside her and starts to run* brother please don't die *keeps on running is about to cry* Crying or Very sad brother Ulqui no *makes it and sees him bloody and start to cry*Crying or Very sad
Ulquiorra: sis is that you i need to tell you something
what is it brother
Ulquiorra:don't reheal Julian and your the great its sister i ever had
Ulqui Ulquiorra don't leave me please don't leave Crying or Very sad *halibel comes*
Halibel: is he
yes he is Crying or Very sad

Grimmjow: hahahahaha i can't die and Itasaara sama told me that angels are mortal
*leaves a scar on Steve and sees Itasaara crying and runs tors her* Itasaara sama are you OK *looks at Ulquiorra* i guess not *grabs Ulquiorra* should we go
yea lets go first let me do something rights a note next to Julian* OK lets go *halibel snaps her fingers and a black portal opens in front of them and they go inside and then it closes*
(here's what the note says)
training feild - Page 2 Note_b10
and i will be gone for a month or when i fell like it good bye Julian

Last edited by itasaara schiffer on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:25 pm

I...I should be dead now.... why I am still alive?
Andy: because YOU are the head of our creed, and if you don't scarify for your son...I will never be born
But...Even IF I would be alive...what is impossible because she stabbed my heart...I would just live for 1 minute....
Andy: Time control....the essence of our clan....
And why am I still alive?
Andy: look closely...
*Shadow is lying on the floor bleeding black blood*
SHADOW!
*runs to him*
Shadow: Stupid....ninjas...the only thing I've learned from them is...body swap Jutsu..heh......phatetic...humans..
*shadow dies*

She really want's to kill me....Robert would have resurrected her if I'd kill her...and then....just copying my style? where did she learn the HIDDEN shadow style...only shadows father Myothis can teach it to someone....and....by the way..I saw your face burn...

Andy: as said...she can kill my body but not my soul...it's a skill that all of your clan will have...
What about Robert? He was the only TRUE friend I had... he wasn't like the others and tried to kill me just because I was different...he even tried to be my friend....

Andy: Her brother has died..and he cursed Robert...but..it seems like he isn't dead yet..he's just meditating..

*meanwhile in Robert's inner sanctum of light*
Robert: So...you re the curse?
*The curse in the shape of your brother stands before him*
Robert: I am an really religious man...not like that atheist Julian...but I believe in unholy magic too...and made myself a skill to protect me from it...I won't be able to kill you....but...I CAN SEAL YOU AWAY!!!
*a cage out of light appears around the curse and locks it up*

*Steve steps to your brother*
Steve: He has a just heart, even if he is covered in evilness...
My brother took your brother away, and He took my brother....
IF he has a little light in him...I can still resurrect him...if you wish to...
*suddenly robert walks to you*
Robert: I will tell you something about Jul....well at least I was allowed to call him like this...
Immortals took away his only friends...so he became evil to seek a way to kill them...but he failed..he was just not strong enough...since them he's searching a way to kill people like them...as assassin he is specialized on hitting vital organs...not to shred the enemy apart...
He found a way... he had to become the reaper himself... but since he's collecting scythes for the summon he has changed..he isn't evil or good anymore....and people like him make the system of good and evil unbalanced...chaos was born...So I had to become chaos too to restore the balance...
But Julian isn't an ordinary might seeker.... he just wants to live...and since he's undead he has no soul..and is unable to feel any joy...
He wants to know anything about the reaper and where he keeps the human souls, to get his one back...
He will follow you until he has your scythe...
every scythe user is doomed to become his victim....except Hidan...he was unable to fight before Jul took his scythe.
I want you to make a deal...
I heal your brother...and you give me your scythe or a identical copy of it...if not...well..since Julian can control time...he even could stop your birth...he would do anything to get the scythe from you...
but since this is a training battle, me and Steve will leave you alone...

Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:50 am

It has been a while, hasn't it...? *calm smile, takes off her cloak* I must warn you though, I'm a year ahead in experiance. And miles ahead in mental prowess. Is there anything at stake, here?
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 1:57 am

Ooh, so when the cloak comes off, it's serious, hmm? *takes off her cloak as well* We'll see. The stakes... hmm... This is going to seem pretty elementary, but I think the winner should own the loser for two whole days. Deal? Loser is the first one to call it quits. Let's not try to murder each other just yet.
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:00 am

Throw in the loser buying dinner afterwards, and you've got a deal. *evil smirk*
I'll be chivalrous and allow you to go first. *takes a graceful fighting stance*
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:50 am

Don't get cocky. *smirks and gives a short bow*
*circles around for a bit, before leaping up high and attempting a strong, flaming downward kick*
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:05 am

*swiftly rolls out of the way, only to propel herself off the ground quickly behind Yashako, jumping onto her shoulders and leaping into the air, delivering shift. sharp gusts of air*
Yashako is a short range expert... I should stay farther away, or else I'm as good as dead meat.
*falls to the ground, placing her palms on the dirt hard. Feels the hard minerals rise from the earth in a column, and sends them just underneath the soil to rise under Yashako*
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:14 am

*Is blown back a couple inches and is slightly scratched due to the air, feels the ground shift beneath her and jumps to the side*
I know just what she's up to. It's a little too simple for Koishi... but I have a feeling that will change soon.
*stomps the earth, sending a shattering crack down the middle, spreading up to 50 yards away. Then, sends a great amount of fire down the middle, creating a flaming pit*
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:24 am

*panics for a second, but then sends a strong gust underneath her to send her to into the air to safety*
*pulls up small chunks of earth, sending them flying in Yashako's direction, like small bullets. She then lands to the side on her hands, doing a hand-stand and then purposely falling backwards the send another wave of ground in the other direction. Stands up, and jogs backwards to see the damage after the dust clears*
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:41 am

*Expertly dodges, avoiding the rocks with barely a scratch. Steps back and kicks the earth approaching her back, lighting any dried grass on fire, and jumping to avoid the rest. Breathes in deeply, forcing fire from the soles of her feet that sends her into the air towards Koishi, flipping and kicking the earth just a few feet behind her, creating another deep crack in the soil*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training feild
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next