Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

training feild

Go down 
+5
Keyu420
DokoDokoUke
Zetsumei
Chiyako
kuroi_bara
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

training feild - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:45 am

A-ah!
*Jumps up suddenly backwards, doing a few hand-signs. Suddenly, a black hole appears behind her, and it seals shut with her inside, both her and the hole disappearing without a trace*
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:48 am

Hm? *slides one foot to the side, looking in all directions in paranoia*
Panicking already, huh...
*both arms are completely engulfed in fire, ready to strike*
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:55 am

*a gap rips open almost 20 feet in the air above Yashako, Koishi plummeting out and shooting irregular razor-like winds from her extended fingertips. Then, flips to raise one foot and slam down the other onto Yashaka's shoulder, heel first*
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:00 am

*the flames grow due to the oxygen the air has given it, but lands on one knee in response to the powerful blow to her shoulder*
Agh... *swiftly grabs Koishi's foot and sends her into the ground*
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:05 am

*feels a searing pain in her leg, but then is greeted by the hard ground, nearly stunning her*
A-ah!! *pauses for a millisecond, but then covers her foot in hard rock and quickly uses it to kick into Yashako's other leg, then sliding back and standing again, this time encasing both hands and both feet in rock*
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:11 am

*ghasps and slightly falls off balence before catching herself, and adding a burst of intensity to her flaming hands to launch her back again*
Clever girl...
*noticing that they're now not far away, sprints to Koishi, baring her fists and sending fiery tremors across the grass with every step*
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:14 am

*avoids the heavier blows, but the nearby heat becomes unbearable. A gap appears underneath her, and she has quickly fallen inside to the comforting darkness of the absence of space*
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:16 am

We're both getting desperate.
But I'm ready for you, now. I know your game.
*smirks, dimming the flames engulfing her arms and takes a step back*
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:20 am

*suddenly a gap opens in front of Yashako, revealing Koishi extremely close and sporting a rocky hand, no doubt ready to hit a pressure point near the base of her neck*
It's over...!!!
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:23 am

*Suddenly kneels down extremely quickly, drawing back her fist and hitting Koishi square beneath the chest. Then, jumps back and gets back into a fighting position.*
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:28 am

*Flies back almost three feet, gripping at her torso, inhaling rapidly*
I can't... breathe. She's hit me square in the solar plexus, and hard.
*Motions Yashako to hold off, getting into a fetal position and gripping her stomach, eyes wide*
*soon regains breath, panting heavily* You win.... today. *forlorn and defeated tone*
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:30 am

*breathing heavily and sweating as well* You going to be alright? *put her hands on her knees, and walks over to help Koishi up, offering a sportsman-like hand*
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:33 am

*regains her composure and takes Yashako's hand, using it for support to stand up* I should be... *remembers their previous conversation* ...until you decide to give me hell over the next two days. *sigh* I guess I'll be paying for dinner...
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:39 am

We'll leave that until after dinner. *wink* But with that being said, that was one of the best cat-fights I've had in a while. *grins and slaps Koishi on the back* I understand you're more of a swordsman than a hand-to-hand sort of person, but we'll leave that out of the record books. For now, it's my victory and I'm sticking to it. So, oh Shi-tama, slave 'o mine... where shall we be dining?
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:45 am

Ouch, please don't. *rubs the back of her shoulder gingerly*
Rub it in why don't you. *sweatdrop, gives a half-smile*
I was thinking about Ramen. Is that okay...?
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:08 am

Sounds good to me. Oh, oh... but from now on, you need to call me Yasha-sama. And I will call you... *strokes fake beard evilly* Oh well. You can still be Shi-tan. Let's roll! *walks off to the ramen shop*
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 6:09 am

*sigh* It's because you've given me a demeaning nickname in the first place... *follows after her*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 11:43 am

*appears out of the darkness and claps in his hands*
nice fight girls.... nice fight... I could expand my taijutsu only by watching....
In exchange I'll pay the next bowls of ramen that you'll eat....
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Oh, it's you again. It's a real shame we couldn't have a proper conversation last time.
It's okay though, you don't have to if you don't want to. Although, no one's stopping you... *scratches the back of her head*
All we really need is to keep the damage to the grounds hush-hush until we can get it fixed. *sweatdrop*
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 2:59 pm

*hits Yashako on the shoulder lightly and whispers* Weren't you taught the manners to refuse money, not encourage it?
*in a normal speaking voice again* And what do you mean we...?
*slightly bows to Julian* As much as I'd like to decline your offer to pay for the meal, you're free to join us.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:17 pm

oh..ok...
*turns around and throws a dagger right between the eyes of a rabbit*
... sorry... my damn reflexes....
Back to top Go down
Yashako-Dono

Yashako-Dono

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:27 pm

*looks at it for a second*
Well, no use wasting it... Do you like your meat medium rare or medium well, Koishi? I can't remember. *trots over to inspect the dead rabbit*
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:30 pm

PLEASE... just leave it. Don't touch it. You don't know where it's been. It wouldn't be the first time you've just tried to eat whatever disease-carrying furry little creature had just died.
Again, please excuse her.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:33 pm

No problem... I was eating those things raw in former times when I was part of the resistance... but mostly I was eating rats....living in the sewers with sixhundred other people and nothing to eat sure is hard...

nevermind...so what do you wanna do now?
Back to top Go down
Koishi-tan

Koishi-tan

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:40 pm

Ouch... sounds like hell on earth.
We were actually planning on going out to eat just now, and who knows what we'd do afterwards. Would you like to come?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: training feild   training feild - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

training feild
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next