Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Empty
PostSubject: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 5:50 pm

Steve: So it looks like they don't want our help...
hmpf... this was just a training, now look at this mess: Shadow is dead and robert is poisoned...
Andy: Well... Robert plays a huge roll in our clan so I can't let him die here, I know just the right someone in your time who can help you with poison... he's even in Akatsuki.
If you mean Sasori, then knock it off, first thing: he doesn't like me because Shadows are the only true art, and and the second is: how should we get robert here just in time?
Andy: did you say "Time"?
You are right, the chrono blades...but I usually use this skill at victims, not at friends
Andy: You've got no other choice.
Ok...Robert, please forgive me...
*Summons both chrono blades and rams it into Robert's body*
*My eyes turn to clocks with roman numbers on it*
*Robert's body doesn't change, but he becomes 1 hour younger*
I can't do more, if I use too much skill he maybe will end up as embryo...
Andy: OK, then let's go back to the Headquarters..
the travel takes over 2 hours!
Andy: not in my reality..
*andy turns into green lightning and disappears*
*he appears again in the headquarters, then he summons the rest of the group*
Sasori... I hate to say that, but I need your help
Sasori: if that isn't our young shadow artist..
We are all Akatsuki, right? So we've gotta help each other
Sasori: *Sigh* ok you punk... but I want something in charge...
I could ive you a necklace that you don't have to carry all those stupid scrolls on your back
Sasori: Is that all?
Aaaand I will transfer some of my chakra in one of your puppets to make it able to use shadow control
Sasori: deal.... what do you need?
My Friend Robert is poisoned, but no ordinary poison, it's demon poison, and we've got only 1 hour left..
Sasori: lemme guess.. only a bat like demon could do that...
Right
Sasori: here take those herbs, they will help, I call them exorcism, demon poison is the only poison I can't use, so I made something to protect me against it.
Good...but that seems way to easy...
Sasori: Well after the herbs are in his blood, YOU gotta get into his inner sanctum, the poison, will take form too, just like the curse he sealed away, It looks like he used way to much chakra for that seal, so you gotta fight it, understood?
Yes...Steve...help me get into his mind
Steve: Yes, Julian..
*Sits down and meditates*

*In Roberts inner Sanctum*
Poison: So you finally materialized me
Bring it on..
*the poison runs to me, 2 shadowspikes are piercing it, then I appear behind it 2 spikes out of my sleeve pierce it too, then I take out my dual katanas and slice it 130 times. Then I hold my hand on the green creature*
unmaterialized you are like dust, everywhere, but not to grab, but materialized you are just weak
*Ice crawls on Poison's skin then it cracks and Poison falls into 13 parts*

*Back on the outside*

Ok Sasori, I hope it is no problem that Robert will say here for a while
Sasori: um...
Oh, right..catch!
*throws two necklaces to him*
One summons your puppets, and ammo for the flamethrower, the other one hold some of my chakras...

Ok Now I need some help rom the other Akatsuki members to get Shadow back...
*pins up Posters in the whole lair saying: if anyone want's to help me on my search sign here*
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Empty
PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 2:06 am

hmmm.. i can help... but i cant guarantee you if it'll work....XD

oh and to pay you back with this beautiful katars you borrowed from the store....(O_O) *eyes twinkling while looking at the katar*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:38 am

ok.. that makes 1 1/2 Ninjas (I am more a traditional assassin) and 3 other guys...
Thank you that you'll help me... You saved my life.... literally If I won't find my demon's soul I will die in.... Andy how long is your time control going?
Andy: Um.. 1 day, that's why I could give Robert just a hour to live
And no problem for the "borrowed" Katars I earn my money like this if theres nobody to assassinate and no one who want's to buy necklaces...oh and the deal with the summoning necklace and the weapon is still going ^^

PS: If you totally don't get what happens here check out my battle with itasaara ^^
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 12:53 pm

uhmm well... iam not that good...XD but i will help you in everything that i can... shall we get started...?

state all on what should i do....well if your planning to fight sasori to get shadow back... it`ll be 100 vs 1 and 1/2 ninja...XD but if we gonna find other demon soul for you.. maybe we can theres still time....
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 pm

I've got a deal with Sasori...for now...
Always remember that in the realm of darkness: forget everything that would be normal, there so many strange things there... first, we've gotta find Myothis' hideout, he's my demon's father and king of the shadows... but be careful, he is the most evilest creature I know...

*Opens a portal to darkness*
And one thing: be as quiet as you can...
*stepps into the darkness
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:19 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
I've got a deal with Sasori...for now...
Always remember that in the realm of darkness: forget everything that would be normal, there so many strange things there... first, we've gotta find Myothis' hideout, he's my demon's father and king of the shadows... but be careful, he is the most evilest creature I know...

*Opens a portal to darkness*
And one thing: be as quiet as you can...
*stepps into the darkness

hmmm ok..... cheers *enters the portal sneaking*

*whispers* hey mr.hattori w8 for me... *sweat*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 pm

*the realm of shadows*

*everything is covered in darkness, it is like a neverending tunnel with no light at the end *
After one hour walking the darkness, a giant fortress is in sight, suddenly 3 shadows appear*

Shadow1: what do you want here

We just wanna talk to Myothis....

Shadow2: I know that voice... YOU ARE THE HOST OF THE TRAITOR Shadow!

Shadow3: get him!

Ok...here's our first battle... Kaiser, if you want take Shadow1, then Steve, your goal is shadow 2, Robert, you help Kaiser and Andy, you just gotta concentrate on the time jutsu...
*dissapears in darkness*
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 1:49 pm

*looks the enemy in a serous way*

looks like theres no other choice.... *picks up his katar*

but i wont do the first attack... ill observe the enemies attack pattern then counter attack it...*thinks*

*stance in a defensive mode*

steve if you have any plans... just say it... you know the enemy... your a shadow too...

is andy goin to be safe there...? he is open in a attack... meditating the gate.....*sweat**thinks*

i cant attack and defend at the same time.....*sweat**thinks*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 pm

*Steve looks at you serious*
Steve: dude, I'm an angel, not one of those pesky darkness dwelling creatures...
Well, like Julian said I'll take the second one, Robert sure knows what to do..
Robert: ok here's the plan: light is very effective on shadows, I'll blind them a bit that you can doge and block better, then I'll defend Andy...

*Robert makes a blast out of light and blinds the shadows, then opens his wings while standing infront of Andy*

*Shadow1 jumps and casts 3 shadowspikes on the ground rushing to your direction*
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:49 am

*thinks about steves plans* *whispers* light huh... nah... but i am not that good enough in concentrating chakra on my katar... well this is the time to test the results of the training with mr.hattori senpai...nah i mean julian...XD *sweat*

*blocks the 1st shadow spikes and dodge the remaining 2*

argh... now for the counter attack... *rushing towards shadow 1 with great speed*

*slashed shadow1 with his katar.... then leans back too see the enemy*

*whispers* did i get him....? *shadow spikes thrown at him as he leans back*

*quickly jumps* dang..! normal attack doesnt work....*sweat* looks like i really need to do that technique....*talks while in air*

*stands into the ground looks at robert, andy.... busy figting other shadows*

well... theyre doing the best they could... i should better do mine as well... *starts concentrating chakra in his katar*

Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:57 am

* appear upside down from the darkness from the ceiling...*
No, not with chakras!, you will explode again..
don't forget energy fire and the reflecting element of ice are sources of light too...
And there's another thing *shadow look likes: Just cloaks with a hood and yes shining from under the hood, the guards have spears on their backs*
The head: stab in one of the eyes and the shadow will die too...

*disappears and appears upside down infront of shadow3 and stabs him with two daggers in each eye, he had blue eyes and a blue energy is being absorbed by my daggers*
Those are shadow souls, they can power up your weapon enhancing with some shadow powers depending on the shadows eyecolor *the shadow you attacked had yellow eyes*
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:28 am

Julian Hattori wrote:
* appear upside down from the darkness from the ceiling...*
No, not with chakras!, you will explode again..
don't forget energy fire and the reflecting element of ice are sources of light too...
And there's another thing *shadow look likes: Just cloaks with a hood and yes shining from under the hood, the guards have spears on their backs*
The head: stab in one of the eyes and the shadow will die too...

*disappears and appears upside down infront of shadow3 and stabs him with two daggers in each eye, he had blue eyes and a blue energy is being absorbed by my daggers*
Those are shadow souls, they can power up your weapon enhancing with some shadow powers depending on the shadows eyecolor *the shadow you attacked had yellow eyes*

*suddenly stops concentrating after hearing julians voice* huh...? *looks up to the ceiling*
*whispers* eyes huh.... *then watches julian on how he eliminate shadow no.3*
*jaw dropped* (O_O) *thinks and whispers himself* he... eliminate it easy as that with normal attack...(O_O) ehem... well he's my senpai after all.. thats not imposible for him to do
*suddenly shadow 1 attacks* *and i dodge it quickly* *looks seriously at shadow 1*

oh man... you missed me already...? heh... now that i know your weakness... lets get this over with....

*shadow one attacks throwing 3 shadow spikes at a time while i rushing towards him*

*i blocks 2 shadow spikes while dodging the remaining 1 slowly reaching shadow 1 position*

*whispers* yeah hes good at longrange attack... but how he will gonna keep it up when iam in front of him....

*reaches shadow1 position and slashed its left and right arm with katar to prevent it from throwing shadow spikes*

now for the final blow...! the eye...! *slashed shadow 1 eye*

Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:59 am

*Steve stands before Shadow2, the shadow is pierced by many spears of light*
*I appear again*
Good work everyone, especially KaizeR, it was your first battle against a shadow, and you didn't even got hurt...
The power from that shadow, given to your blade is the dark lightning... pretty suitable for someone who's only ninjutsu is chidori...
It allows you to electrify your enemies with bolts out of shadows...I think it is charged to use this for 6 times now...

well... we gotta move on...

KaizeR keep your eyes open for weapons.. there are tons of shadow artifacts around here, it would do good using your sharingan cause well... black on black is hard to see
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:21 am

Julian Hattori wrote:
*Steve stands before Shadow2, the shadow is pierced by many spears of light*
*I appear again*
Good work everyone, especially KaizeR, it was your first battle against a shadow, and you didn't even got hurt...
The power from that shadow, given to your blade is the dark lightning... pretty suitable for someone who's only ninjutsu is chidori...
It allows you to electrify your enemies with bolts out of shadows...I think it is charged to use this for 6 times now...

well... we gotta move on...

KaizeR keep your eyes open for weapons.. there are tons of shadow artifacts around here, it would do good using your sharingan cause well... black on black is hard to see

*scratches his head* well hattori senpai.. if it wasnt for your tip.. i wont be able to defeat that shadow easily...XD your a good observer than me... it'll take days for me to know the weakness of that enemy....
*then looks at his katar and thinks what julian had said before* *whispers to himself* dark lightning eh.... iam not that good in handling things since i lost my memories.... my confidence are also fading slowly.... argh...tsk... this is no time to hesitate.... how long will i gonna depend on hattori senpai....

*looks at julian... theyre too far now...* wawhahwhawha...mr hattori senpai w8....! XD *sweat*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:59 pm

*turns around*
heh... I had one of those creatures in my body for years now... and now we are trying to bring him back...
*suddenly turns around and throws a kunai in the darkness*
*A Giant Shadow creature falls down...in both of his hands are huge Katars out of shadows (both are as big as me)*
Hmm...that's one of their dragon assassins...Giant shadows trained to assassinate the mightiest of the light dragons...
but their weapons weight nearly nothing... you know they are out of shadows....
We had luck that this one had katars... the bad things you can't carry them around so easily...

Looks like I have to use my goldsmith technique at all.. Back at home I will concentrate all the shadow powers in those things....

*summons a hammer out of blue light*

So KaizeR... what's your favorite symbol?
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 6:28 am

Julian Hattori wrote:
*turns around*
heh... I had one of those creatures in my body for years now... and now we are trying to bring him back...
*suddenly turns around and throws a kunai in the darkness*
*A Giant Shadow creature falls down...in both of his hands are huge Katars out of shadows (both are as big as me)*
Hmm...that's one of their dragon assassins...Giant shadows trained to assassinate the mightiest of the light dragons...
but their weapons weight nearly nothing... you know they are out of shadows....
We had luck that this one had katars... the bad things you can't carry them around so easily...

Looks like I have to use my goldsmith technique at all.. Back at home I will concentrate all the shadow powers in those things....

*summons a hammer out of blue light*

So KaizeR... what's your favorite symbol?

*saw julian throws the kunai in darkness and the giant shadow creature falls down while running* *then suddenly stops*

saids to himselfwhats that....?(runs hurriedly to julian) and stops at julians back*

*but before kaizer ask julian about that thing julian already speak and ask's kaizer....*

Julian: So kaizer....whats your favorite symbol?

*thinks and ask himself* symbol....? *then looks at the giant katar that the shadow giant holding*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:05 pm

yeah.. a star, a skull, a tiger head or something.. the necklace has to have a shape at all...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:41 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
yeah.. a star, a skull, a tiger head or something.. the necklace has to have a shape at all...

*looks julian in the back* *whispers* hmmm... he's serious....
ehem.... well mr.hattori senpai...XD i prefer star.....*suddenly stops and somethings flashback happend in his mind*
argh... my head... *holds head and looks at hattori with blurring visions* ahh... yes a star...hattori senpai... *says in aching voice*

Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:37 pm

hmmm.. a flashback caused through images.... and material things.... I had the same when I was in the bloodblade brotherhood... a evil assassin guild....
I became my memories back when I died...again -.-
well let's begin..
*forges a blue glowing star*
*the katars disappear*
You can summon them if you are in a critical situation... they are just big yet.... but they grow every shadow you slay will make those stronger...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 1:24 am

Julian Hattori wrote:
hmmm.. a flashback caused through images.... and material things.... I had the same when I was in the bloodblade brotherhood... a evil assassin guild....
I became my memories back when I died...again -.-
well let's begin..
*forges a blue glowing star*
*the katars disappear*
You can summon them if you are in a critical situation... they are just big yet.... but they grow every shadow you slay will make those stronger...

*looks at julian and then to the star symbol given by him with blurred vision*

*looks closely to the glowing star* *but before a flashback happens again eh immediately put the star into his pocket*

*whispers to himself* flash backs gives me too much headache....*sweat*

*looks at julian where julian starts walking again...leaving him*

*chibi mode* nyaaa~~~~ w8 for me mr.hattori se-se-se-se-senpaiii...! XD *runs*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 12:29 pm

Oh...shit..
*an army of shadows is standing in a huge valley*
No way we can fight through those....
but I've got an idea....
Andy, put your goggles on, Robert...ya know do that golden shining eyes thingy...
KaizeR.. you can activate your sharingan, I'll turn on my myothogan... and stev... make osme angel eye glow thing...

*concentrates shadows around all of you making you look like Shadows*

just remember: talk in a deep a littlebit demonic voice, your King is Myothis, master of all shadows, your exiled prince is shadow666 (yeah he's numbered..and yes that was my demon -.-) your enemy is the selfish ex-angel, and now blood angel queen Mystancia...
Your ally is the reaper, and you get 10 mrd. Shades (shadow money) for the traitor Julian Hattori and 15 mrd. for the traitor Shadow666

got it all memorized? then keep quiet and we'll start going through that huge shadow mass, the portal to the reaper's realm is just across that valley...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:15 pm

*shows up in the shadows with her and Sorakira eye's glowing red* sup guys what are you guys doing
Sorakira: i think they where training
what do you think that
Sorakira: because look
*looks around* oh yea
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:40 pm

oh... you are here too..
*Robert walks to you*
Robert: I am an angel... I can't die like the other people... but I am only half an angel so I can feel pain
*Robert falls on his knees and sinks the head, he takes a dagger and starts cutting his throat and chest*
Robert: I-I AM SORRY FOR YOUR BROTHER!!!
*takes Robert at his arm and helps him up*
Robert! I know your honor is your most precious thing... but YOU are one of my most precious friends... and I just can't watch you get hurt...
Itasaara...I know it would be honorfull if Robert would beg you to forgive him... but I just can't watch him bleed...he was my only friend till I met KaizeR.....If you want revenge on him... I will get in your way...and this time it will be no training battle...

Do you want to make your shadow disguise yourself or do you want me to make it for you?
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 12:18 pm

*comes out from the shadows* hm i guess i can forgive him but it's my brother that needs to forgive you, summoning jutsu *my brother appears in front of me* Ulquiorra can you forgive Robert please brother
Ulquiorra: did he put the tutu on and danced
whoops i forgot to make him dance
Ulquiorra:hm i can't forgive him sis
bro why
Ulquiorra: my death was for to protect you from these guys and i need them to do stuff that can impressed me or he can suffer the consequences
Ulqui brother why he had suffer enough damage because i but him in a curse but the seal it away and the poison and i gave him another curse but it didn't work so can you for give him
Ulquiorra: sorry little sis i can't he is a angel and I'm a demon and angels kill demons so that's why i can't
*runs up to him and hugs him* i know he's a angel and I'm a Shadow, a monster, a demon, a Espada, but you need to brother please brother please *hugs him harder* please
Ulquiorra:i can't breathe *i let go of him* Ulquiorra: i hate Robert you now that sis and you know i'm a demon and i will not forgive him
brother ..father wont like you doing this i know his dead but brother you need to please
Ulquiorra: NO!!!
*sighs* sorry Julian i just can't
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Robert: Yeah... I am an angel... and our kind kills demons..especially Shadows... but why do you think I am Julian's best friend... he's like a demon too, and he had a shadow inside of him all the time... I'll tell you... I am a Renegade, just like steve... as MYstancia the Angel queen began that bloodfeather thing and started to hunt other demons than Shadows too, we both turned to rebells and tried to kill our Queen, but we failed and got kicked out of the realm of light...
We are not like the other angels..and I am only just 1/2 an angel, it's like Julian and shadow... my human body is Robert, but the elemental of light, the angel in my body got killed by the madness of shadow, and gave me all the angel powers.....
Nevermind that... just move on to the reapers realm, getting shadow's soul back... I did this only 1 time before with my soul... my body was controlled by shadow, now I have to return the favor...
*moves on to the valley filled by shadows*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next