Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:43 am

I hope I never have to go back there....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:30 pm

where in my room and if it is why *plays around with the scythe* heheh this is fun
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 4:04 pm

(info: Itasaara gave me the last death scythes I needed to make the scythe called "Nexfalcis")
*studies the new scythes to in their essential power source they have in common with the other scythes*

oh.. if someone wants to slay some shadows to charge her or his weapon with Shadow elementals, I can open a portal to the realm of shadows... but take KaizeR with you or you won't find the way out again...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 5:25 pm

ok then come on Kaize Ulquiorra are you coming
Ulquiorra: yea im coming it's that im tired of flying
come on you lazy ass
Ulquiorra: ok im coming
ok then Kaize you need to hold on to me and Ulquiorra's hand for you won't slip off
*i open a portal with the necklace to go back* what about you Julian are you coming
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 pm

I've got enough of those damn Shadows for today.... but take those with you, for the chase that KaizeR isn't able to open the portal...
*throws over 3 necklaces*
they have reverted summoning, that means, if they where normally, you'd summon me if you use them, but they are smithed for summon you to me if you use them...

...and please...don't get killed...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:52 am

k Julian and one thing if we die what are you going to do
Ulquiorra: sis lets go
fine but grab Kaizer
Ulquiorra: ok lets go *grabs Kaizer and puts the necklace that Julian gave us*
ok *grabs on to Kaizer's hand and puts the necklace too* see ya Julian *me Kaizer and Ulquiorra goes in the portal* man i hope there's no Shadow creatures i don't want to fight yet
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 11:37 am

but why are you going in there again? you ned to kill Shadows to charge up your weapons with shadow elementals...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 4:31 pm

ah shit heres some shadows again fucken shit i hate this *takes out my 4 bladed scythe* to the darkness shadows have the light burn you now shadow darkness flame *the flame goes around the scythes blades then it hits the shadows* man this is crazy
Ulquiorra:um there's still more can i do it this time
fuck and yea
Ulquiorra: ok let the bats fly cero oscuras (pronounced osces) *hits some Shadows* OK lets keep going
alright lets keep going
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:15 pm

*alone in the forest*
well, If I think again, I still have some business in the SHadow world... but this time I'll go alone
*puts the necklace that was there to re summon Itasaara and the others if KaizeR wouldn't be able to open a portal, on the ground.
*then goes in into the realm too, and heads to the place where all the darkness comes from*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:00 pm

*grabs the necklace* Julian...... we need help there's too many shadows here oh fuck Ulquiorra behind you *Ulquiorra gets stabbed in the back* no brother fuck you better come quick Ulquiorra's down already songeray cero *hits a shadow* hurry up what ever your doing ahh fuck hurry
damn i hope he got that Ulquiorra are you ok
Ulquiorra: yea kinda damn this hurts *goes to a tree and does a shadow seal* fight for me
ok brother to the darkness heavens lets go Sorakira *a shadow wolf appears and bites the shadows and eats them up and disappears* alright
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 1:06 pm

hm... I really wanted to finish my business here, but helping them seems more important right now...

*appears in darkness*
*pulls out his two daggers and start to run 'n' stab*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:01 pm

the power of darkness tesaga tenso *a red and black beam comes out of my katana hits the shadows* heh thank god you here
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 5:54 pm

thank someone else... I am an atheist..
*turns around and kicks a shadow in the face, then double stabs him, jumps up, and pierces a shadows head*
*summons two shadow-longswords and runs through the masses while slicing them all apart*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:38 pm

your a atheist but who cares I'm a soul reaper and a espada now land on you pray roar los lovos *her wings grow a little bigger has a shadow claws on my hands and has a black and red wolf mask* now tesaga tenso *a beam that looks like a wolf and attacks 50 shadows* damn this is suckish
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 11:28 am

mass battles are fun...
*turns around and throws poisoned needles in the massaes*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 2:28 pm

heh this is great *does a back flip then throws 50 poison needles on the air and on the ground* heh this is way to easy *jumps up in the air and stands there* now shadow wolf appear and attack *a shadow wolf appears and runs down from the sky attacks 20 shadows* heh
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:19 pm

Itasaara... do you remember the scythes you gave me? I am not still ready to turn into the reaper form and create nexfalcis, but look at this one...

*A cloak out of Shadows surrounds me and my hands slowly start to loose their skin*
*the death mask appears on my Face, nearly complete*
All the 13 scythes appear around me and it's like they would fly through the masses by themselves, I am standing in the middle of the circle of scythes and control them*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:24 pm

heh that looks cool *darkness wind takes the wolf things off then turns to the espada form* damn this is fun *takes out the 6 bladed scythe and sliced off 25 shadows* man how many are there
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 6:06 pm

THey are creatures who rely on the darkness of the hearts of other beings, a new Shadow et's born when a human does something evil or something that's not right

*throws a dagger that was fixed on my shoulder into a shadow*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 9:46 pm

thats weird but cool *slices 20 shadows with the scythe* this is must up
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:18 pm

you can leave anytime... just ask KaizeR to open a portal back home...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5