Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Ulquiorra:hm i still need to think about it i guess he could no that wont work hm maybe no that wont work either hm
CAN YOU HURRY UP!!!
Ulquiorra:ha i got it he can fight me again
WHAT! Ulquiorra you will get your self killed again
Ulquiorra:sis don't worry i will win i promise
no you won't you will die again
Ulquiorra:you maybe right so what can i do
send him with you to hueco mundo and lets see if he can survive or you can make him to see if he can make you laugh because no one heard you laugh even i didn't and your my brother i never heard you laugh
Ulquiorra: i guess he can make me laugh because if i send him to hueco mundo he will die their because their is no air no light just a night sky with white sand and hollows sense you guys don't no what hollows are they are evil spirits like me and my sis that have white masks that can't come off and holes on their chest, stomach, or neck so lets see if you can make me smile or laugh
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:06 am

Julian Hattori wrote:
Oh...shit..
*an army of shadows is standing in a huge valley*
No way we can fight through those....
but I've got an idea....
Andy, put your goggles on, Robert...ya know do that golden shining eyes thingy...
KaizeR.. you can activate your sharingan, I'll turn on my myothogan... and stev... make osme angel eye glow thing...

*concentrates shadows around all of you making you look like Shadows*

just remember: talk in a deep a littlebit demonic voice, your King is Myothis, master of all shadows, your exiled prince is shadow666 (yeah he's numbered..and yes that was my demon -.-) your enemy is the selfish ex-angel, and now blood angel queen Mystancia...
Your ally is the reaper, and you get 10 mrd. Shades (shadow money) for the traitor Julian Hattori and 15 mrd. for the traitor Shadow666

got it all memorized? then keep quiet and we'll start going through that huge shadow mass, the portal to the reaper's realm is just across that valley...

*gots surprised when his voiced changed in demonic voice*(O_O)!
*whispers*ohhh.... i guess i really need to memorize all of those info to enter the reaper's realm eh...? XD
*runs in chibi mode follows julian* hattori senpai wait for me...! XD
*then looks back saw itsaara senpai* ohhhh...(O_O) so he's here to help you mr.hattori senpai...?XD *talks to julian*
*before entering shadow valley kaizer activated his sharingan*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Yeah... but her brother want's revenge... it was a lot harder to get her helping us than getting you to help me...
d-don't understand me wrong, I am glad that you are here in the realm of shadows all alone with a maniac like me...

Steve: Can you two settle that later when we are NOT surrounded by millions of the most deadly creatures ever existed?
*moves on*
*Robert and Steve follow Julian too*
*as robert walks by he looks at your brother with his damaged eye to see your brother's inner sanctum*
*Robert whispers to himself*: quite a mess in there....
*and moves on*
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
Yeah... but her brother want's revenge... it was a lot harder to get her helping us than getting you to help me...
d-don't understand me wrong, I am glad that you are here in the realm of shadows all alone with a maniac like me...

Steve: Can you two settle that later when we are NOT surrounded by millions of the most deadly creatures ever existed?
*moves on*
*Robert and Steve follow Julian too*
*as robert walks by he looks at your brother with his damaged eye to see your brother's inner sanctum*
*Robert whispers to himself*: quite a mess in there....
*and moves on*

*moves near julian and whispers to him* ohhh... is that it...?(O_O) hmmm...well mr.hattori senpai... i want to help you to get back shadow thats why i came with you... and to find a way to regain back some of my memories too... Very Happy *thinks* oh and yeah... i want to thank you for the training training you gave me mr.hattori senpai... XD *nods head in chibi mode* hmm-hmm...

Last edited by KaizeR on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:11 pm

no problem... and thank you again for coming here... but now... please.. absolute silence... and let me talk....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:55 pm

heh he doesn't revenge or my be he does if you don't make him laugh in 20 minutes he will send you to Hecdo mundo and fight you or kill you and i don't want you toy die or Ulquiorra so i don't no what to do
Ulquiorra: time up
shit *a black portal opens up and Julian gets sucks in and me and Ulquiorra walks in to the portal and it closes*
welcome to Hecdo mundo where is there no water white sand and night sky's now you mite battle Ulquiorra *Ulquiorra makes a spear out of the cero and throws it at Julian*
howl Sorakira *turns to her release and appears in front of Julian and protected him by the spear* i won't let you HURT HIM ULQUIORRA HIS MY FRIEND *rips off her necklace that has a wolf head on it and gives it to Julian* here Julian if i don't live from Ulquiorra i want you to have it now shadow style shadow prison *shadow bars show in front, back, and in the sides i don't want you to get hurt *goes and fight Ulquiorra for him*

(heres what Hecdo Mundo look like)
East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 20090211
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 8:29 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
no problem... and thank you again for coming here... but now... please.. absolute silence... and let me talk....

*after julian said those words he suddenly sucked by itsaara shadows and brought him to hecdo mundo*
*and heards itsaara and ulquiorra's voice in the portal*

*surprised* (O_O)! *whispers* where's hattori senpai...XD? *sweat*
i think its not in his plans to leave me here with a thousand or maybe millions of shadow enemies.... nyaaa~~~ XD*sweat**chibi mode*

i have to find a spot 1st and w8 for him... i might get busted when i stay in this place... for there so many of them.. i cant fight them all.....
*kaizer left his spot and find somewhere safe place to hide*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:38 am

*runs tors Ulquiorra and kicks him in the stomach in her release form*
Ulquiorra you bastard i can't let you hurt Julian
Ulquiorra: cero osces
*got hit by ulquiorra's cero* fuck *looks at Julian* i will protect you Julian no madder what *runs tors Ulquiorra and sees KaizeR and i got hit by Ulquiorra* ahh shit i can't move just a little
*Ulquiorra stabs me in the heart* Ulquiorra: sorry sis but its for your own good
fuck ....sorry .....Julian ....i .....hope ....you ....care about me *dies and falls to the ground and the shadow prison goes down but her jinjuriki's are still in her but dead all so and her release disappears and she turns back to her regular self*
Ulquiorra: who ever possess heart their lives goes away *ulquiorra looks at Julian*
Ulquiorra: now it's your turn Julian Hattori *walks tors him and turns into his release and opens his hand and getting ready to stab Julian in the heart*

(this is what Ulquiorra's and Itasaara's release look like)
(heres Ulquiorra's)
East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 190px-10
(and heres Itasaara's)
East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Amado_10
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:37 pm

so... I cut of her head and she didn't die... and you just stab her in the heart?
that's unfair!

but... this fight will be different....
I don't have shadow inside me anymore to protect me with his shadowstyle...
but that doesn't mean that I am weaker...
now it really matters if I get hurt or not...
now you aren't fighting the Julian infected by shadow's madness... now I can think clearly....
you killed your sister, I have a little sister too...but am a much better brother...
you put the goal of revenge above your family....
My family are the only people who know and accept my past... I died for them already one time..
You are a lousy brother...now it's up to me to show you how much a brother should love his siblings...I'll teach you with pain...
Andy is still out there, he's caring my family blood, and is near enough to death's realm for me to do THIS!

Forbidden Reaper style... challenge one: sacrificer
through I've already died for someone one time I am able to use the reaper style...if I am not infected by shadow...
(I have 3 rings, 2 in the shape of a skull, the other one is my Akatsuki ring)
*the skull rings begin to glow black and 2 black triangles are floating above my arms like hand blades
*starts to run and disappears, appears on the left side of you'r brother again and kicks him on the place where the kidney is*
*disappears again*
*appears above him and rams the blades in his wings to cut them off*

Challenge two: undead
I am brought back from the dead so I can unlock the second level of the reaper style

*pieces of a skull mask appear in my face, the triangles turns to blades in the shape of skulls*
*jumps back from your brother and a rain of skull blades comes down at him*
*then appears behind him and punches him (still with the blades on my arms) in the rain*

before I unlock the third form, I'll show you what a goldsmith can do!

*opens his (now white(you know at the end of our battle my coat turned white and my dreadlocks too)) coat and releases the weapons in all necklaces (altogether there are 30.000 different weapons)* *uses them all on your brother in such a high speed that even he can't doge (I am much lighter now without shadow's weight)*
*only 6 different scythes are left*

Challenge 3: Scythe master!
*more parts of the skull mask appear in my face and my fingers slowly turn white*
*I take 2 scythes while the other ones are floating behind me*
*throws 1 scythe to your brother, jumps on it runs, jumps off, above your brother then a scythe appears behind him, I jump on it and a black lighting is cutting through him, stand before him with a scythe with black blood on it*

I know that you aren't dead now...

this takes too much chakra for the normal myothogan...I trained this one for my final fight with the reaper... to avenge my friends and bring my girlfriend back.... but now showing you how a brother should behave... makes me hate you as much as the reaper.... and hate is the essence of my myothogan...
CRIMSON MOON!
*the myothogan turns red and the iris (not the whole eyes) begin to bleed*

Challenge 4: Imortal slayer!

*the mask is now nearly complete (2 challenges left, but I haven't beaten them yet)*
*the black blades above my arms are turning into the shape of keys*
now i'll unlock your death
not even Robert can resurrect you now...
the only way to bring you back is going into the reapers realm and find your soul again....but we will see...itasaara will judge if we'll release it...after we found her there....

now... please do me one favor... think about what you have done when you are dea....

*a gate with a skull appears behind your brother and the keys unlock it*
*a white body out of energy, symbolizing his life force gets sucked out of your brother and disappears in the gate*
*the gate closes*
*the reaper mask disappears and I fall on the ground again*
*opens portal back to the shadow realm, and takes itasaara's body with me*
*appears behind KazeR*
Robert?
Robert: yes
can you resurrect her?
Robert: yup
*a light is coming out of your body and you are brought back to life again*
sorry that I didn't give your brother even a chance for revenge, but this mission is too important for me...
I will die if we won't find shadow's soul, and this time even Robert can't bring me back...

*takes on the shadow cloak again and moves on to the valley*

*turns around*
thank you Itasaara.... with your sacrifice you've beaten the first two challenges of the reaper....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:50 pm

ahh what happen and why are we in hecdo mundo *takes everyone back that was in hecdo mundo* Julian wheres my brother *looks around* i don't see him is dead or is he gone in a different place *goes up to Julian and hugs him* thank you Julian for bringing my life back i appreciate it and my brother he will remember this badly the pain and suffering his in *hugs Julian more* i saw shadow when i died he told me something but i can't remember
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:08 pm

Thank Robert, not me....
*turns around again and walks through the millions of Shadows*
*the same door I locked your brother in appears on the other side of the valley *
(I assume all of you have ninja headphones to stay in contact)
If we enter the realm now... remember one thing:
*connects my mp3 player with the headphones and plays*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gy7dCX4bq0
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:14 pm

hm *walks to all the way to KaizeR and sings the good life by three days grace* the good life is what i need to many people stepping over me the only thing that is on my mind is what i need before die hey KaizeR what up
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:23 pm

*opens the door with the deathkeys*

*the realm of death is like a cave with iron bars everywhere souls are imprisoned behind them*

only souls are imprisoned here that have to wait for revenge... murdered souls... here till their murder dies

*walks on to Ulquiorra's cage*
now decide if he's ready to live again or if he hasn't learned his lesson yet....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:31 pm

Ulquiorra: you better let me out you fucker i need to see my sis i felt sorry for killing her i want my little sis i miss her alot but i can't see her because shes dead so let me out you son of a bitch and where is my sis
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:38 pm

haven't you wondered why you couldn't find her here in death's realm?
Robert: I hope you won't have your revenge on me after I brought her back to life...
*steps away that he can see you*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Ulquiorra: i still want revenge on Robert but i miss my little sis and i want her back and you brought her to life bring her to me a want her i miss her and i feel very sorry so let me out damn it
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Robert: Julian?
yes...
*summons a scythe that looks very steampunk-ish*
this one is called freedom..
*rips apart the bars*
no matter what cage it is... freedom can open it...

ok... come out and go to your sister...but please don't be too loud... we are still in death's realm... and if we won't find Shadow I won't be in this prisons, I'll be away for ever....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:14 pm

Ulquiorra: thank you a starting to like these humans now i coming sis *runs tors his sister and hugs her* Ulquiorra: thank god i found you i missed you so much i want you to sis what are you looking at *i turn his head what i am looking at* Shhhhaadow is here fuck i think he wants me
*i walk tors him* Ulquiorra: no sis don't
Shadow: yes child come to me i want you
Ulquiorra: no sis don't go i don't want you to die i just barely got here
Shadow: it's to late shes under my control now she can't hear you she like a puppet
Ulquiorra: give her back
Shadow: never *Shadow hurts Itasaara more then ever*
Ulquiorra: ITASAARA!!!!!
*Itasaara yells loud from pain and suffering*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:06 pm

his Madness again...
If I can't stop Itasaaras screaming the Reaper will hear us...
Hurry Ulquiorra! open the portal to Hecdo Mundo again, I've got a plan...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:10 pm

Ulquiorra: Okay *makes the portal to hecdo mundo and Julian, Shadow, me ,and Ulquiorra gets sucked in*
Ulquiorra: great now we are back again heh i can see the blood of my sis okay now what
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:55 pm

now the screaming won't be a problem....
So.. Shadow...I know that isn't you, It's your fathers madness.....
Shadow...hmpf..phatetic humans... so easy to control....
*shadow attacks with shadowspikes*
(he's not like an ordinary shadow, he's a next generation shadow, he has the bodly like a human (only out of shadows) and has no hood as head, he has long black hair and shadow wings on his back)

Ok... Ulquiorra he isn't using your sister like a normal puppet, she is just cursed by his madness, and will destroy everything in her way, the good thing is that he can't release any demons or special forms in this state.... try to lure her away from Shadow, while I try to seal him in a body again...only this time I'll make it right...and it won't be mine...

After a Soul has been brought back, it's body regenerates around it and the former body will be left behind like a empty shell...
*looks at Ulquiorra's old body lying in the white sand*

Robert... you will fight him while I try to set the seal...but remember... I am not the Darkness in our balance anymore, you have to be your own blalnce force..

Robert: You mean that I should be balance?! that is nearly impossible

Yeah the balance between your evil and good side has to be perfect..

Robert: OK
*darkness and light surrounds Robert, after it goes away he has now grey hair, his right eye is still golden the other one covered by hair, his mirror blade has split in two, one is black and has a red hilt, in the blade there's a hole in the shape of a upside down cross,
the other one is golden with a silver hilt and has a hole like a normal cross in it.
His clothes have changed too,
the one side of his cloak is white and has the golden shoulderguard on it and silver belts everywhere (around the arm and hanging form the coat) the other side is black as the night and has red belts everywhere.
His mouthcover has changed to metal an is black and white now, it has wolf like teeth on it*

*robert rushes to shadow while I jump to Ulquiorra's old body cutting some bones out of it*
I think you won't need that body anymore... you have a new one... and this one has wings again ^^
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Ulquiorra: okay then i will go get my sister *runs tors Shadow and grabs his sister* sis sis are you okay sis sis speak to me sis speak to me *i don't say anything* shit please sis wake up wake up sis i don't want you to die again for the 15th time please sis wake up Crying or Very sad *starts about to cry* sis please don't go please Julian i need your help again my sis is going to die i can see it in her ,her heart is turning to dust and her body hurry Julian or Robert
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:47 am

Sh*t! Shadow you maniac! did you really have to do that?!
Shadow: Julian..my old friend.... but why.. She killed me too...

*steve appears next to you*
Steve: Robert is in battle right now... so let me heal her...Sh*t her heart is gone! how should I?
Catch!
*throws over Ulquiorra's old heart*
*Steve closes his eyes*
*the heart begins to glow and moves in your body*
Steve: that should do..

*robert is still fighting Shadow, he has one finger of his claws in the cross shaped hole of his sword, he turns the sword and the finger breaks*

I am ready...

*holds up a mask (like Haku's) out of Ulquiorra's bones and with a red moon above the holes for the eyes*

*rushes to Shadow, disappears appears behind him, Robert kicks Shadow to me and I seal him in the mask*
*puts the mask on*

I can feel it... every power...even my life..has come back... but my appearance hasn't changed? not even my eye
*suddenly the eye begins to glow blue very bright*
Woah... *puts on eyepatch again*
I can break the seal if I am touching the moon with my blood...to access his full powers..

the problem will be: to get out of here should be easy but to get out of the reapers realm, and the realm of darkness, should be much harder...
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:35 am

itasaara schiffer wrote:
hm *walks to all the way to KaizeR and sings the good life by three days grace* the good life is what i need to many people stepping over me the only thing that is on my mind is what i need before die hey KaizeR what up

*saw itsaara walking and singing in my hideout and grabs her arm and cover her mouth*

*whispers*sshhhhh~~~... hey where is hattori senpai...? dont make your voice heard by them... you should be disguised like a shadow as well... they might hear you....

*a shadow guard pass through them*

(O_O)!*sweat* *be still like a stone....* *whispers to itsaara*

Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 8:18 pm

*the shadow turns the head to you and looks into your eyes... he has only 1 blue glowing eye*
It's just me KaizeR.....Julian...
I can open a portal to the realm of shadows...... but the other way... heh... that's a little problem... we have to wait for andy to create a rip in the time to come back to our world...

*A Shadow runs to us*
The Shadow: hi guys... wait a second...YOU ARE NO SHADOWS! You only have one eye, that's impossible, if we loose only one we'll die!
SHADOWS! THERE ARE SOME SPYES!!!
*the million shadows turn all around to us*

oh...crap...
*let's the shadow cloaks disappear*
ok till Andy has regenerated enough chakra... we have to survive...
Do your best or we all will die.....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next