Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:51 pm

Your sister? a creature like them? and not under the control of Myothis?
but why does she look like a human?

nevermind...

we have to stay close till I explained KaizeR how to open the door of light...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:18 pm

fucken shit thats it *turns back to normal* damn it Julian this is just great you now i am a hollow and you guys call it shadows or evil spirits and fuck that i out *turns back to a wolf and runs to the Shadows and got caught by the real Shadow* JULIAN HELP ME SHADOW GOT ME

shadow: shut up he can't here you from the shadows voices
yea he can i gave him a necklace that can here me or my wolves so yea JULIAN HELP ME
*shadow takes me to the realm of the shadows* JULIAN

Ulquiorra: Julian my sis is really pissed off but she will forget it *hears me yelling for Julian*
Ulquiorra: Julian here that it's my sis Julian we got to hurry to her and she forgot all that stuff so come on Julian *pulls he's cloak*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:48 pm

A door to the realm of Shadows in the realm of darkness?!

Not now!

*takes the mask I made form your brother's old body's bones*

SEALING JUTSU: CAGED MADNESS!

*seals Shadow in the mask*

*huff, huff*

ok... he's in there again... I can release him again if my blood hits the mask, and if I wear the mask, I can use shadow control again....
Now Ulquiorra get your sister... I am trying to find the light in kaizer's heart and make a way back home...

(by the way Shadows are own creatures they look like living hooded cloaks)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:12 pm

Ulquiorra: k then hey sis can you here me
Ulqui your here where are you are help me *shadow covers her mouth*
Shadow: shut up no one can help you after i destroy you
Shocked *bites shadows hand off her mouth* never you asshole shadow
Ulquiorra:sis where are you
I'm right here
Ulquiorra:i see you and I'm coming sis
Shadow: never *shadow hits Ulquiorra in the stomach and make him get out of the realm of the shadows*
Ulquiorra no let me go
Shadow: never i will destroy you
let me go JULIAN ULQUIORRA KAIZER HELP ME
Ulquiorra: ahh shit *hits the ground of the forest* no sis i couldn't get her i couldn't, sis hold on Julian you need to help her i can't ahh shit damn he hit me hard and I'm bleeding but he hit me once not like a millions of times ahh shit Julian go before shes gone forever
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:23 pm

um.... Itasaara?

read what happened closely...

#we are still in the realm of darkness

#Shadow is already sealed in my mask

#only Kaizer you and me are left here

#We are surrounded by an army of creatures called SHadows

#I can't open a portal back home

#the only way to ind a portal is to find the light in one o our hearts, and KaizeR has the brightest of our hearts, so he will be able to call a portal that's called the door to light...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Ulquiorra: ok then i guess you don't want her back then and she will haunt you forever because what you couldn't do to help her ahh shit this fucken hurts what the hell did he hit me with his hand or something else ahh shit

Shadow: will we are almost there where I am going to destroy you at
damn it shadow this is a fucken shit you know that what you want to fight me or i will just stand there and you kill me
Shadow: just shut up
no JULIAN WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU ULQUIORRA OR KAIZER
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 am

*stands near julian for the preparation on opening the portal*
*whispers* i dont know what to do... if ill open the portal or help itsaara....*sweat*
*thinks* well if i save itsaara senpai... we will stuck here... and if we tend to get the portal 1st, maybe we will be a minute late to save itsaara....

*then looks at julian's eyes (they're glowing really bright)*
*whispers* maybe hattori senpai has a plan... maybe we should do the portal 1st....

*waits julian for the portal opening*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:41 am

So the portal will remain till someone with a dark, or cold heart passes through...
You have to find the light in your heart, believe on EVERYTHING good, love, light, friends...
then, I'll get Itasaara and her brother, the timing has to be perfect, first you go through the portal, then both of them, it would be good if her brother takes her and flies through the portal, then the portal will close... got me?
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Shadow: we are getting close to the place for i can kill you
fuck what is it *looks* is that a execution grounds man i been there already when i was in the soul society
Shadow: yes it is when i finish you i will but you there and rip off your limbs for you can rot there or some shadows can eat you up
man can you see i am immortal pain, suffering, and pieces of my body rip off i will be still alive but i will not move *thinks: heh even with out my heart i can still live but i will turn in to dust like Ulquiorra but i sealed him in time before he turns in to dust completely in to dust*
man this sucks why does everyone want to kill me JULIAN, ULQUIORRA, KAIZER HELP ME
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:51 am

Julian Hattori wrote:
So the portal will remain till someone with a dark, or cold heart passes through...
You have to find the light in your heart, believe on EVERYTHING good, love, light, friends...
then, I'll get Itasaara and her brother, the timing has to be perfect, first you go through the portal, then both of them, it would be good if her brother takes her and flies through the portal, then the portal will close... got me?

understood... ^_^ so, i have to wait here for you to return with itsaara and ulquiorra...? ^_^ eh..? who will goin to defend me with this millions of shadows surrounding us...? ^_^
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:27 am

as soon as you opened it you have to run through it, shadows can't crawl through this door anyway....

*runs the long way to Itasaara, jumps, kicks the shadow in the face, takes Itasaara and runns back to KaizeR hoping that he has opened the portal already*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:54 pm

hm Julian thank god you got me i was so close to die again *looks around* wheres my brother *looks and sees im hurt* Ulquiorra thats a big ass wound brother let me heal it brother
Ulquiorra: ok then
ok shadow style shadow heal jutsu *a black shadow goes around Ulquiorras stomach and heals up* there Ulquiorra it's all healed and wait a second i thought you needed Shadow to stay alive Julian
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 6:56 pm

I sealed the real Shadow in that mask, he only has to be be close to me... It's a blood bond we have between us... and he has to be alive... and he is... but imprisoned...

Ok here's the plan, I'll pass you to your brother, he will get in his bat form, and fly through the door of light, he has to be careful, cause his heart alone is evil enough to close the door again, if you BOTH fly through it at the same time, it should close, then you, your brother and KaizeR should be safe...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:56 pm

okay so give me the blood bond and i tell him to turn to the Murcielago and i can release out my wings too then now lets go
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:51 pm

You don't understand.. it's the most dangerous and powerful bond between two creatures.... did you ever wondered about that I have black and Shadow has red blood?
because we swapped it...

but now he won't hurt anyone anymore

*puts on the mask shadow is sealed in*

Now hurry, after you flew through the portal it will close, don't worry about me, I'll find my way out too...

...somehow....
Back to top Go down
KaizeR

KaizeR

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:35 pm

Julian Hattori wrote:
I sealed the real Shadow in that mask, he only has to be be close to me... It's a blood bond we have between us... and he has to be alive... and he is... but imprisoned...

Ok here's the plan, I'll pass you to your brother, he will get in his bat form, and fly through the door of light, he has to be careful, cause his heart alone is evil enough to close the door again, if you BOTH fly through it at the same time, it should close, then you, your brother and KaizeR should be safe...

*watches julian as he say the plans* O_O

ehh... what abot you hattori senpai...? O_O your not coming with us...? O_O

i know you are strong.....but leaving you in a place like this with a millions of shadow enemies... i think its unfair to me to do it... ~_~

nah... iam not coming... maybe ulquiorra and itsaara senpai will do.... ~_~ we started this mission together and we should finish this together too...
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:58 pm

hm i guess lets go Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra: fine enclose Murcielago *black and green beam shatters turns to rain and makes him turns to the demon bat*
Ulquiorra:ok sis your turn
ok *a the darkness wind around me and it makes black angel wings with red crescent moons on each side* hm lets go but one thing what happen to Ulquiorra if he goes in because you now he's a demon
Ulquiorra: don't worry sis i will be fine....... am i going to be ok right Julian
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:19 pm

yeah but the door will close after you... and Itasaara, remeber the necklace I gave you? Use it when you are out of the portal, now go! it won't last long....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:48 am

ok then *goes through the portal*
Ulquiorra: fine *goes in with me*
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:08 pm

*the portal closes*

*It urn around with my mask on, then I touch the moon on it with my blood*
*my Eyes turn red*
*Dark Demonic voice*
Shadows of the world of darkness....your prince Shadow is back....

....now prepare to die....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:56 am

man where's Julian i think we are here
Ulquiorra: hm i hope he comes quick wait did he say use the necklace to open the portal
yea but i didn't get it to open the portal to go back or to open it to pass through and land we were suppose to be
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:06 pm

*in the world of Shadows*

Shadow(in the mask): yeah Julian this place should be heaven for you, millions of enemies, and nobody dear to you you could hurt... release your full rage..

GHAAA

*seconds later*

*stands alone surrounded by dead shadows, some of them are impaled on shadowspikes, and some of them are just lying on the ground*
*my hands are full of blood*

*inside my head*
*Good Julian*: I hope Itasaara will use the necklace soon..
*Evil Julian*:Why? it's so much fun killing all this shadows... let's move in a Shadow-city and kill every innocent being..mhmhmhwahahaha!
Shadow: Dam* somehow this get's outa control, on the one side, he will kill every SHadow here, even the ones are close to me, on the other side, when Itasaara unleashes the might of the necklace Julian will kill everyone in the human world with his rage...... what should I do?... I know!

hey Julian, just touch the mask with your blood and get even mightier!
*Evil Julian*: Good idea!
*does it*
*Shadow suppresses the evil Julian*

Shadow: I gotta seal this one away, he's even more insane than I am his madness would tear me up in no time.....and everything else...

Whow... What just happened....
*looks around*
did...did I do all that?
I hope itasaara will use the necklace quick
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 5:07 pm

i think i got it *uses the necklace*
Ulquiorra: damn thats bright
i got the power
Ulquiorra: are you high again sis
no i just got bored
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:45 pm

*appears*
damn, that backwards summoning jutsu took nearly everything of the few chakra I have....
I think I need a rest... but first...

Itasaara I've got that from a defeated Shadow...
*gives her a black scythe with two blades on each end*
I don't know with what kind of Shadow control this scythe is charged up, but I'm sure you'll find out soon....

And KaizeR, I know you've already got a gift rom me but...
can you remember how many Shadows there where at that valley?

...I killed them all, and charged this necklace with their shadow-elemental-replicas..
*gives him the necklace*
If you use it while having the giant katar summoned, it should unleash a blast out of Shadow-elementals, it's good for fighting a huge, or many enemies....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 pm

thanks Hattori but i don't know where to but it because i have so many scythes in my room and i don't know where to put it ahh o well I'll find a place thanks Julian for this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too   East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

East side of the training field (after Itasaara's and Julian's battle) (Julians story) it's good training too
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next