Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assemble the troops

Go down 
+3
Inato Komorade
Alexx
Machiru Susani
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

Assemble the troops Empty
PostSubject: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:38 pm

The year is 2022.... The Akatsuki has grown to amazing numbers and our powers are beyond the modern's man imagination. Time has come as we follow our leader the jinchuriki of the Juubi

Assemble the troops 10t

We follow him into the The Fourth Shinobi World War, all ready to fight for our reasons....... Naruto is now the Leader of the Allied Shinobi Forces and married to Sakura and Sasuke Uchiha is the Godfather of their child Jiraya Uzumaki......... The Allied Shinobi forces grow closer together as they become one Nation and try their best to stop us..........
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:52 pm

I awake from my slumber as i hear a knocking at my door i get up and answere it. "Whoever it is make it quick or die....." In walks Xavier, my roomate and assigned partner, grinning "Awh Machiru why do you have to be so grumpy and mean?" I lfted a pillow over my head trying to drown out the noise "Maybe it's beacause someone is always bothering me" . He laughs louder as if i made some joke "Hey what are best friends for? But down to business we are wanted in the War Room Madara wants all the Generals" I curse under my breath and grab my Konohagakure headband and put on my robes as i follow Xavier to the War Room

Last edited by 2hot4myself on Sat Apr 02, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 10:52 pm

I enter the room as well as a few other generals take a seat. a low humming can be heard as a giant black hole opens up in the middle of the room, out steps Madara Uchiha as he glares through his mask his Rinnegan and Shartingan burning brightly.

Assemble the troops Madara_s_return_by_themnaxs-d2zga1j

We all stand up as a sign of acknowledgement and then returns to our seats.
"First order of business the Allied Shinobi Forces have cstarted to create a new jutsu that will power up their own ninjas giving them two options. 1 option gives them Jinchuriki like chakra and the other option is it gives them a random Doujitsu. The variables for how these options are picked are unknown, but what is known is that if this machine is completed it will prove to be an extremely hard obstacle in our way"
There was a rumble of mumur and a girl named Jea raised her hand, and Madara nodded in her direction. "Will these 'Doujitsus' have all the abilities as their real counterparts?"
"That in unknown at the moment but i sincerely doubt that they will have the Mangekyu or Eternal Mangekyu forms, and it is even less likely that they will have as much power as the Rinnegan"
I raised my hand and Madara pointed to me without even looking, i glared at him and spoke "You say this is the first order, so is there more?"
"Yes there is......... that Uzumaki bastard has fully read the Sage of Six Path's tablet i do not know how but he understands the story and it has given him a new array of jutsu and a whole new mind of thinking". Before he could even finish the sentence there was an uproar of people shouting in anger at this news.
"SILENCE!!!!". He screamed and the room got quiet.....
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 3:11 pm

After we were dismissed we were to report to Zetsu as he assigned our groups. "Machiru" Black Zetsu said as he swallowed a finger of someones. I stood so he can see me. "You, Machiru will have Xavier and Jea as your teammates and you are assigned to find out Intel on uzumake these are direct orders from Tobi himself" Said White Zetsu as he smiled at me. Xavier laughed as he stood by me "Look bud we going to work together again" I cursed under my breath..
xavier, his demon dog Beezlebub, and I were ready to leave when Jea called to wait

Assemble the troops 2464242526_a6e5f74f57

"Hurry up we have to go" i said to her pulling on my straw hat. "Sorry i had to collect my weapons". Xavier put his arm around Jea, "Don't worry hun we strong men will protect you so you don't have to injure your pretty little head" he winked at her and then yelped in pain as she stomped on his foot. "I am not a young girl i can take care of myself now let's go"
Back to top Go down
Alexx

Alexx

Location : the darkest of shadows or the heat of the smithy...

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:11 pm

I watched them all swarm around the plant-looking-guy, Zetsu, probably being given orders for what to do next. "Baka, you can't even decide what to do next on your own," I said under my breath. A pain in the back of my head made me wince and close my eyes, but i pushed her away. Not yet, Night. Your time will come. I laughed at the man who had his foot stomped on by a girl. They started to move, and I followed closely.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinobipeople.proboards.com
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 8:55 pm

(appears from ceiling and jumps to ground)
Im late. Lets see what zetsu has to say.
(walks over and stands with everyone else)
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:03 am

After everyone has left the war room I stood up from my corner, (because this obviously plays in the future I look different) My fresh wound through my mouth was burning like hell, I licked over it with my thong, I touched the beard that has grown on my chin and thought "Why shaving it I think it looks nice..." I went to the bathing room and took a shower, water was rushing through my short blonde hair, there was only one dreadlock remaining that hung down form my sleeve. YOu could see all my nasty scars, the big one n my chest and my arms, well my arm since my right arm turned into a stub. "Shikamaru, you will pay for this" I mumbled, after I left the shower I put on my underwear, and dozens of hidden weapons, not shuriken ore Kunai, no daggers and small ninjatos. As I was dressing I thought about the ninja army "Nobody thought that his warmongering nations could put their forces together...
Then I took a claw that was made of chopper and stuck it into the stub of my arm, I took on my dark-red coat with the black clouds and the chopper shoulderguards.
"I will wait for one of the general's orders"
Everybody but me got a general, not because I am weak, but I refused, giving orders isn't my strength.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 pm

rises up from the shadows "sorry if i was late" looks around and says "yup im late" walks around until i figures out what to do
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:53 pm

(Sees itasaara and julian)
Hm, they're here as well.
(keeps listening to zetsu)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 10:38 pm

walks around and finds no one "hmm how sad im alone" i say while walking around
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:00 am

I walk up to Zetsu, and give Inato a handsign as greeting.
"Zetsu, how is Akatsuki go"ing to use my services?"
"We aren't going to send recruits on this mission...." the black Zetsu said. "Except if you are in the service of a general...." The white one added.
"But I count as general! I am as long in Akatsuki as the other ones!"
"No compromising here, stay here or find a general..."

I start to walk away, but then suddenly I got an idea.

"Machiru!" I shouted, I turned into shadows and reappeared at the entrance to the hideout. There he was, Machiru, he was with two other Akatsukis and a dog.

"I am sorry to ask but could come too?"
*I kneed deeply before Machiru with a ow profile, the mud beneath me was ruining my clothes*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:50 pm

i look around and see Machiru and Julian with the other akatsuki members "hmm maybe i can go with them" i say curiously, i disappear and reappear at the entrance "hey can i go with you guys and sorry if i desturbed you" i drop to my knees with my head down near the shade of the entrance
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 9:11 pm

(i walk up to zetsu)
BlACK zETSU: Over there Inato.
(i nod)
(i walk over to where zetsu pointed and see julian and itasaara)
Im grouped with them. This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 1:47 am

"Wait a sec...... that means Inato, Itasaara and me?" I slowly stand up again. "Well it looks like I can't go with you Machiru...."
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 5:39 pm

Hey Julian. So im paired with you and itasaara.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:31 pm

I start to load my gun with silver bullets.

"Let's give that damn shinobi alliance what it deserves"
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:39 pm

stands up and looks at both Inato and Julian

"wait......WHAT!!!!! im paired with you to"

sighs then takes out my red and black katana and clean out the blood

"i guess i have no choice, kay, lets go then sence were teamed up together"
"thinks:im going to kill myself if they slow me down"
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:46 pm

"I hope I won't be in the way on that mission...."
I put the guns back into my belt, and scratch my beard.
"If I do please tell me, In addition I am glad that Itasaara is teamed up with us so we don't have to watch out to don't hit her with our attacks, since she's immortal..."
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:00 pm

laughs a little
"heh real funny Julian real funny"
puts away my Katana and yawns
"so whats our mission then im getting real bored and sleepy"
wipes my eyes while the scar on my right eye behind my bangs bleeds
(its the future anyway and i know i will get a scar on my eye sooner or later from a demon)
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:28 pm

(or if you don't watch out by me XD)

"No I was serious, we have a huge advantage, it's the same principe that Hidan and Kakuzu used at their battle with that cursed Shikamaru kid..."
I look at my chopper claw.
"as much as I heard we are responsible to destroy the blueprints of the machines Madara was talking 'bout, so that it will be impossible to build new ones, in addition we have to assassinate the guy who invented them...."
(if you want to have another mission just say it my mission is just an idea I lke it because it's parallel to the storyline Machiru wrote, and it doesn't interrupt his story, but I don't have a problem if someone hs a better or different idea)

(BTW: over the time, my character, Julian, has turned more serious, he always thinks very long before making a move, and he nearly always relies on his guns, I have lost my deathscythe in the fight with Patric Reaper, but I can make a replica out of shadows, Julian has also turned more mature, and rough, he uses to talk less.)
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:04 pm

Yeah, Kakuzu and Hidan were a pretty good team. I think the best team was probably Deidara and Tobi. (obviously not)
(goes up to zetsu)
whats the teams mission?
Black Zetsu: You have to assassinate Naruto Uzumaki.
White Zetsu: Bring him here to seal the tailed beast.
Black Zetsu: Also assassinate Sakura Haruno and Sasuke Uchiha.
(i nod)
(i tell you guys the assigned mission then put on my chakra infused battle claws)
(Note: battle claws are filled with poison that paralysises you and makes you feeel the pain of death - avoid those)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 2:53 am

looks abit happy
"hmm kay then so Julian what do you think about the mission"
looks at Julian with blood dripping on my cloak then sighs then a dark fire wraps my hand and it forms to my katana with a black chain wrapped around my arm, in the other hand a black shadow wraps around my arm forming my death scythe with a black ribbon wrapped around my arm then waits for you guys
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:13 am

I just nod, and continue walking, before I leave I just say: "We have to avoid the coming ninja army and head directly to the Headquarters, there he should be...."
Back to top Go down
Alexx

Alexx

Location : the darkest of shadows or the heat of the smithy...

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:42 am

A different group was moving out, so I set my attention on them. (Its the future so my story is that I betrayed Akatsuki and have command of my own Thieves Guild and Assassins Guild. Now I'm just spying on Akatsuki to foil thier plans and get their pay, plus to get payback for what happened the day I departed.) "It's Julian, Itasaara, and Inato. They should be good to tail." I signaled to my subordinates. "Go take your positions. Ren, Mirru, and Fria, come with me." We follow the group of three as close as possible, but as far as possible.
Back to top Go down
http://www.shinobipeople.proboards.com
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:52 am

My group appears behind Julian, Itasaara, and Inato in a puff of smoke. "It's a change of orders. Lord Madara wans us to work together because he thinks it will go more smoothly if we work together" I said as I scratched my head "He also wants us to capture the Uzumaki family and Kill Sasuke Uchiha"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assemble the troops
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Actual roleplay :: All Topic Roleplay-
Jump to: