Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assemble the troops

Go down 
+3
Inato Komorade
Alexx
Machiru Susani
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

Assemble the troops - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:22 pm

i look back at the akatsuki hideout "so long Akatsuki hello freedom from hell" i turn back to normal and i just jump up to a tree and wait for Julian and Inato to catch up then sighs "man i just love being free it seems more better then ever" sits on the tree then lays back on a branch and closes my eyes and relaxes but sees the members of the akatsuki that died but came back "what the hell i thought they where dead" i jump off then i start to run a bit farther till i can't see the akatsuki hideout "man i just wish Ulquiorra was still alive" i stop and look up to the sky then stand there and look up there then starts to continue running

(mostly its future so Ulquiorra my brother is mostly dead)
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:19 pm

(does handsigns)
Eyes of the wall justu!
(eyes look around)
Julian, Itasaara, we have kisame hoshigaki, itachi uchiha, sasori of the red sand, orochimaru, nagato, and the six paths of pain approaching.
Spy Eye security justu!
(eyes shoot chakra beams, making it impossible to follow us)
That should buy us some time.
(starts running)
Let's go.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:51 pm

i looks back then nods "got it" i jump in the air "Mangekyou Kekrinegan" a black fire appears on the ground near them and it forms to a wall then a piece of the fire makes a black shadow fire demon that stands in front of the wall to make them to stay back then i land on the ground then i jump back up to the air and i land in front of Inato and start to run ahead "that may buy us some more time but we need to hurry before Itachi or Kisame will make the black fire disappear but first we might have to stay somewhere for they wont find us so just follow me and i can find a place where no one can find us" i start to run into a forest and try to find the place that I've been to that no akatsuki member along time ago could find me "come on come on where is it i know its here some where" i continue running and trying to find that place
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:23 pm

whats this place supposed to be anyway?
a hideout?
a cave?
a base?
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:51 pm

"Now what?" growled Kisame as he lifted his blade. "We will follow Orochimaru and Itachi send out your snakes and birds and cast genjutsu and ninjutsu on them so they can't be caught. I looked towards Kisame "Can your sword follow their scent of their chakra?" He showed his shark teeth "Of course....."
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:47 pm

looks at Inato "its my base its the base of the death shadows, it use to be a team i join before the akatsuki but until we fought the akatsuki a couple of years ago we fought to the death when i was just 14 then i saw our base then i hid there for so long no akatsuki member had found me, the other members say that if anyone goes in there Chakra, there scent, even there form can be seen, if a unknown person finds the base the only thing they can see is just pitch black like you can't even find your way out from a giant black world" i continue looking around to find it "now lets see if i can remember i need to go left then right then straight then if i see a rock formed like a skull then i need to turn right then my base can be just straight ahead" i run real quick to find it then i left and then i see a tree with a kunai then i turn right and i keep on going straight then i see the skull rock and i turn right then i just continue going straight then i see the base "good i see the base it maybe in good condition" i run over there then i look at it surprised "how long did i stay at the sand" the whole base is destroyed then i just looked around see ashes of people, bricks and stones from the base and everything was destroyed "i can't believe its destroyed" i continued walking around trying to find someone still alive
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Hmmmm.....
Summoning: 100 battle wolves!
Scout the area for survivors!
(wolves look around)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:29 am

i look around "oh my god i-i can't believe this happened" does some hand signs "summoning jutsu" i cut my hand a little "50 shadow wolves" the shadow wolves appear "now #1-25 look for the akatsuki if were followed Menteno im counting on you, then #26-50 you help the other wolves to find any survivors as well and meka im counting on you as well now seperate!" the wolves do what there suppose to do then i try to fix the place back how it was, then i see one of my wolves injured "Sementa what happened" the shadow wolf looks at me and says "A akatsuki member he found me but i was the only one hurt the rest are still looking around to find the rest of them mostly the akatsuki kind of split up we need to have the base fixed before they find us" i look around then i look at the ground as i say "crap we dont have much time" i let Sementa rest some where, then i walk up to the destroyed base and i try to use all of my shadow control ability to fix everything "i hope this works......NOW RELEASE THE SHADOW INSIDE!!!!" a black ball of shadow appears in front of my hands then it pops and forms a wall around the destroyed base then it starts to recover real slowly "NOW RELEASE THE FIRE SOUL INSIDE OF ME!!!!" then a fire clone of myself appears next to me then it gets sealed inside the shadow wall as i start to turn real pale "damn im going to need help" looks at Inato "hey can you help me please or Julian can you help me because i need someones help" i look back at the base and only a little bit is recovered "damn it"

(the death shadow base looks like the akatsuki hideout but its made out of shadows, stones, and bricks)
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:01 pm

I got it!!!
Ninja Art: Time Repair Type 2!
(ninjas formed from random things like leaves and trees work to rebuild as all elements hold the base together as the ninjas and itasaara reapair it)
Hurry up guys......
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:42 pm

i nod "okay then" i look at the ninjas then i told them to say "NOW RELEASE THE SHADOW INSIDE ME" then all of our shadows form in to a ball and i gets sealed in there and it repairs more faster but its only 3 quarters are finished but we still need a little more then i told them to say "NOW REALEASE THE FIRE INSIDE ME" as a fire clone of ourselves appears next to us then it get sealed inside there then i base get fully repaired then the ninjas disappear then i but up a seal for only one thing can open the door so i released a little of my shadow then i circles around the door and it rises open then my shadow comes back in me "ok guys we need to get in quick Sementa come I'll try to heal you as fast as i can and I'll get the other shadow wolves" a black cero appears up in the sky then all the shadow wolves appears real quick then they disappear except Meka and Menteno and Sementa then i ask Meka and Menteno "so is there any akatsuki around here yet" i say abit weak as Menteno says "no there is it but i sense lots of chakra around the forest so im not sure if there close here" then i ask Meka "is there any survivors from the death shadow" she shakes her head then i get surprised as she says "no we haven't we found some bodies but they have already died from blood loss and from getting cut in to pieces and some where in ashes with there skull on top of them" then she disappear then Menteno stays for a while to help us with the akatsuki because he was the only survivor from the death shadows vs akatsuki "okay now everyone get inside before there here" Menteno runs in then he turns to his human form
(his human form is that he wears a long black jacket with a black shirt with the japanese symbol for wolf, his black jeans with a dagger tied on the side of the ancle, he wears only a necklace that looks like the full moon he wears black boots only covered with a akatsuki members blood on it) then i get in with the door still open for Julian and Inato and when they get in the door falls shut
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:55 pm

i dont think they will get in. probably will. we just have to wait untill they get here.
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Nagato's Animal Path steps out from behind a tree and summons Me and the revived akatsuki.. 'Well well well, what do we have here?" hissed orochimaru. "A couple of guppies ready to feed Samehada i bet" Said Kisame as he grinned wildly. 'Kisame, Orochimaru and Sasori you go first and check it out." I said as i look around. Kisame and Orochimaru were going to walk ahead untill Sasori stepped in front of them. "Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets!" he yells as his army of puppets appear in the sky and then summons Hiruko and the 3rd Kazekage

Assemble the troops - Page 6 Normal_sasori_puppets

"Let me have my fun first." he says to them as he sits down. The puppets fly to the base of the death shadows destroying it even more. Kisame unsheathes his blade and Orochimaru vomits his Kusanagi Sword "We're joining in this too" he hisses and they join in the carnage. "Machiru...." mumbles the Deva path. 'What?" I snap at him. "Is this destruction really neccesasry? we could've gotten them just as well if we were quiet."
".....We could, but let them have their fun before they have to go".

As giant explosions erupted all in front of us i couldn't help but smile as my own thrist for blood soon started to boil, and my Dark Side started to laugh in my head ***RELEASE ME MACHIRU!!!!!! LET ME OUT!!!! TURN OVER TO ME!!!!*** I grabbed my face as I started to shake and the Asuma path laughs. I stand up trying to fix myself. "Enough standing here everyone destroy this place and bring me Inato and Itasarra!" Itachi and the Paths run towards the base....
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:32 pm

While the Akatsuki members where trying to get inside the hideout, I jump down form my tree and hold a gun to Machiru's head.
"Don't say anything, you knew that I was there the whole time, and I trust you enough to be reckless like this"
I put down my gun.
"We just want our freedom, and we will be no danger for the Akatsuki.... I wish the order to capture Itasaara was given more early, those days where Patrick, the reaper was still alive, I could have brought Itasaara back after we sealed the demons.....give us time and we'll find a way to seal the demons without killing her.... I have heard from sand villagers that there are people which could resurrect her JUST GIVE US TIME!" "we are all adults now, and my goal was to surpass your power, you where gifted with your bloodline limit, but I have found the true meaning of DARKNESS, in addition, you sure can remember how we killed Patrick, the old reaper, I found a way to use his techniques... but I don't want the situation to turn out like this, I know you are loyal to Madara... it's your turn to decide between friendship.....or loyalty..."
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:51 pm

two Itachi's and the Deva path appear around julian with their kunai and pein's blade all to his neck and i grin evilly as blood flows from eyes. 'I will join you all.........." as my white chakra glows brightly the ressurected akatsuki comes back and stand behind me
'Awh man we didn't even get to finish" whined Kisame as he pouts. "Quiet! we are switching loyalties and any one who doesn't want to can gladly die by my own hand" I say as i wipe the blood away. The Asuma path laughs his head off "I knew it" "Sasori have you puppets fix the place to the best of their abilities please"
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:34 pm

Sadly I stand there, looking at my hand replacement.
"Proof me that I can trust you... "
I take yo hand and form a shadow-dagger around it, I put it near to my neck. With the other hand I take away my eyepatch , shadows are crawling on the red eye forming a sharingan eye , little shadow worms crawl to your brain and sting into it, you see Madara looking at you disappointed " kill him!" he shouts.

(I learned not only to make weapon replicas with my shadows, I have learned how to fake Genjutsu and Ninjutsu too)
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:24 pm

Looks to Madara sad. "i can't my lord"
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:59 pm

I let go of the fake jutsu.
"Machiru you are my friend... I hope you can understand why it's only natural why I had to do this..... and this..."
A shadow spider crawls up your neck and sings her legs into it.
"Please forgive me, I will take it away when this is over, it allows me not to kill, but paralyze you"
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:16 pm

'And i trust Julian you understand this too. Itachi..." Itachi looks into your etes using his Mangekyu Sharingan to take some info from your mind
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:19 pm

i walk out of the base all weak and upset "please i dont want this war to happen again i dont want friendship to die i just want to live in peace with out you Akatsuki sealing my Jinchuurikis away im real tired of that for many years you akatsuki want to take away the Jinchurrikis just for to destroy all of the villages" then i look back at my base "im going to stay free and besides staying in the akatsuki is wrong if you guys stay in it your mostly destroying yourselves" i look at all of you "soon you guys might die then i wont help you guys pass on you guys will stay as Hollows no matter what" i look at Madara "you should do what your suppose to do if they want to stay in the underworld or at heaven let them if you keep bringing them to the surface alive your making them lose there souls and soon they will have a hole in there chest and they will forget what they love or what they like they will become hollows and its not a good thing" then i walk up to Julian "come on they can stay with Madara if they want to lose there souls" i look at Julian "i know that we done the right thing so just let them be" i walk to the base as i seal the entrance closed then i just look at there with my Kekrinegan
(i can see through anything that i want with my Kekrinegan)
to see if there going to destroy each other
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 7:38 pm

Considers the idea of becoming a hollow to become an Espada.....
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:09 pm

trust me being a espada with Aizen is a bad idea he will just let you die Aizen will just only use you for a while til a soul reaper (for ex. Ichigo Kurosaki) kills you and Aizen will just only smile
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:22 pm

I look on my arm replacement again.
"Sorry Itasaara, you will have to find your freedom alone... I have to settle things with a certain person... after I did I will come back, Now... I know a place where you can be safe, It's in the land of waves, I know it's a long way to get there, try to find the ruins of the moon village, it's located near the eastern cost, talk to a man named Andrew Hattori, or a womam Named Heidrun Hattori, they will give you shelter, I will join you there, please follow these instructions, it won't be long till they find this hideout, trust me it's the only way...."

I jump on the trees and head for the battlefield between the Zetsu army and the leaf.
"Just wait Naara, I'll get you"
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:48 pm

i look at Julian then i appear infront of my base "okay then I'll go" i go while i have the insturctions in a scroll in my hand then i look at Inato then said "take care of this place if you want but if you dont I'll let Menteno to stay and take care of the place and i promise I'll be back to this base in a couple of days" i jump to the air as my black angel wings appear and i fly to the village that Julian told me to go "okay so" i open the scroll alright so i go to the land of waves and go to the ruins of the moon village then talk to............" mumbles the rest then closes the scroll and puts it away and continues flying
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 6:46 am

I jump through the battlefield, searching for him.
"Where is that stupid kid?"
Finally I I find him, next to fat guy and a blonde girl.
A insane grin shows on my face.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:03 pm

i fly to the land of waves and then my wings turns to ash then i fall and land on my feet "so this is the land of waves heh this maybe a great place to be in i guess" i say while walking around to find the ruins of the moon village "damn where did Julian say it was at again" i take out my scroll then look throught it "damn it i only wrote what to do and where it is not where its located" i continue walking around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assemble the troops
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Actual roleplay :: All Topic Roleplay-
Jump to: