Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assemble the troops

Go down 
+3
Inato Komorade
Alexx
Machiru Susani
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pain

Pain

Assemble the troops - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:30 pm

Me: Over there *i point at Itasaara*
She is a jincuuriki who is in possession of 10 tailed beasts, she MUST be sealed so the Akatsuki is one step closer to accomplishing their goal of world domination. *i watch Madara grab the girl and drag her to the sealing area* It shall be over for her very soon.
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:37 pm

(i whip my head around and she Itasaara being captured, then look back at pain)
YOU!!!!!!!!!
(i backflip down to the sealing area) MADARA STOP!!!!!
Madara : What is it Inato?
LET. HER. GO.
Madara: She must be sealed Inato!
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Inato, she needs to be sealed! Me and Madara will have to kill if you dont stop!
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:43 pm

Fine then kill me! Just LET HER GO. I will kill you, madara, and this entire place if you dont stop. Pain, just stop. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT.
(waits)
(waits)
(waits)
SCREW THIS!
(I lunge at Pain with a demon sword in my hand)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:27 pm

"not this again grrah" i bite Madara in the arm and he lets go of me "fucken crap i knew it was a bad idea to join" i say surprised as i turn to my shadow wolf self and run to the entrance but its blocked by Madara "crap i can't go that way" i turn back but i run to a wall and run as fast as i can to go up to the ceiling then i reach the ceiling "grand ray cero" a black beam forms in front of my mouth and i aim at the ceiling then i fire it and i go through the hole i left in the ceiling and i turn back to normal and run off to one of the villages "grr i can't believe i was so close to get sealed again but i need to hurry to the village quick" i take off my akatsuki cloak and my angel wings appear its shows my black t-shirt and my black jeans that go down to my knees with black boots with little spikes on the sides then i jump up in the air and fly all the way to one of the villages "thanks goodness i left i would of died again"
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Stands by itasaara with 2 swords against her neck scissor style "where do you think your going?" says Madara as he appears out the ground. I kick her legs so she falls onto her kness and pull the swords deeper in her neck. I whisper in her ear "you shouldn't have bit him i could've saved you....." than madara punches her breaking her jaw and nose and cheek bone.
"Machiru bring her back to headquarters"
"Yes my Lord"

Last edited by Machiru Susani on Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pain

Pain

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:53 pm

*I grabs Inato's sword and turn it around, impaling him in the heart, killing him*
Dont interfere.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:01 pm

i shake my head "ow that hurt" i grab my jaw "damn it im never going back over there" i jump up to the air and fly away again as i reach to the sand village as i rip off my headband and throw it at Madara face then i fly off "grr im not going back as an akatsuki am better of as a hidden sand village assassin" i but on my mask as i fly passed the sand village
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:07 pm

(i see madara)
WHAT HAPPENED?!?!
Madara: She flew off towards the sand village. I sent Machiru to capture her.
O_O
Damnit.
(runs toward sand village)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:19 pm

i look back as i see Machiru "grr know hes going to get me" i fire a cero and he gets blocked by the smoke wall and the smoke disappears and it shows a black cage around Machiru "don't interfere Machiru im never going back" i fire a second cero at him for to not follow me then i continue flying to the a friend the kazekage of the sand Gaara
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:27 pm

(sees Machiru trapped in a cage)
Hahahahahahahaha.
(sees itasaara talking to gaara kazekage)
Hello Gaara.
Gaara:..........Hi..........
Itasaara what happened?
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:46 pm

"nothing going on just telling him whats going on so what do you think Gaara can you help me" Gaara thinks for a minute and lays back on his chair as he says "well Itasaara I'll help but i can't I'll let Kankuro and Temari help you" i nod and smile "thank you Gaara i promise I'll bring them back with their blood still in them" i say happy as Temari and Kankuro walk up next to me "thank you Gaara for your help" i nod again and i look at Inato "are you going to help to Inato"
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:00 pm

(i look at itasaara)
They tried to kill you, from the sealing. Im quiting the akatsuki.
(i look back at gaara)
Gaara, can you help me?
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Appears in front of the traitors and the Kazekage "You really think that could stop me? I have no problem with you Kazekage, but i need those traitors, they know too much and if you want to interfer than it will be your choice" Our area is surrounded by a darkness that no one can see through.

Assemble the troops - Page 4 Maine-makes-pitch-dark-look--large-msg-126117703443

"Welcome to the Nightmare realm i created. None of you can escape unless you can beat me" says my voice as their all blinded, and cannot see
I stab Inato in the leg severing his tendons and cuts off itasarra's hand
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:21 pm

I do hand signs in the dark and then say "Gedō Mark: Seal" sealing Inato, Itasarra, and Gaara's abilities, including a Kekkei Genkai ability, causing pain to the them, even when not using their ability. "Feel the pain"
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 12:16 am

"ahh Machiru what the hell MANGEKYOU KEKRINEGAN !!!!!!!" my eyes turn to my kekkei genkai and i try attacking him but the pain coursing through my body i fall to the ground "grrrahh this is stupid, let the darkness go to light and make death to li........." gaara covers my mouth with his hand and says "itasaara don't do that attack you know it will kill the village and the others that are living in it" i look at him as he uncovers my mouth and i say "fine then let darkness turn to light make death go back to life make smoke to fire and let water turn to wind burning in hell and living in heaven let there be a light that can destroy the enemies soul now bleed to death Shadamaru" i point my katana at Machiru and a little light of fire appears in front of the blade then the little light turns to a dragon "now seal the soul" the dragon opens its mouth and tries to inhale your soul "im sorry Machiru i have no choice now eat the soul and master Shadamaru" the dragon tries to eat you and your soul while i heal away the seal that you place on Gaara and Inato
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:13 pm

damnit.......
(grabs a warp scroll and sealing pack)
(warps out of darkness realm)
(unseals myself)
I. will. kill. HIM.
(teleports gaara and itasaara out of realm)
KNOW PAIN.
(seals realm locking machiru inside)
(seals a lock on the realm)
(seals a barrier)
(seals an iron wall)
I WANT TO MAKE SURE HE'LL NEVER ESCAPE
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 9:52 pm

looks at Inato "im i don't think so he made that realm and i don't know if he will be trapped in their" looks at gaara
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 10:05 pm

even so he's trapped thats the point.
(looks at itasaara's hand)
didnt that get cut off by machiru?
(Sees hand)
O_O
(reattaches hand)
better.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 12:26 am

my hand falls but it gets regenerated "yea i guess so but im still sure that Machiru will escape any time" looks at Gaara "I need to take him back to the kazekage's place before I get in trouble with Kankuro and Temari" i grab gaara and i teleport to the kazekage's place and leave him there and i teleport back with Inato "im back"
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Good. we have to figure out how to stop machiru. i have one plan.
here it is.
(i will p.m. you the plan)
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:45 pm

A bolt of lightening strikes the ground before them as I stand in before them. I walk to them slowly as my chakra grows to a blackish purple around and horns sprout from my forehead and a tail slips out and my teeth become enlonged and fanged

Assemble the troops - Page 4 The_real_demon_by_thelittlecrow-d310hyl

" You cant kill me for i am immortal, you cant keep me sealed, just return and i promise you will only be tortuered. Please do not make this and more difficult than it has to be" My Mangekyu starts to glow darker

Assemble the troops - Page 4 Demon_Yusuke_by_HavokofJade
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:31 pm

did you forget who else is immortal? YOUR fight is with me. If you want to win, try me.
Itasaara, get out of here. This is between me and him, you leave, i dont want you getting killed.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:51 pm

my teeth gets sharper with my eyes turning to demon eyes with my demon wolf tail appearing as my hands turn to claws as my scar on my eye turns to a curse mark while horns start to appear on the top of my head, my wings slowly turns to demon wings then i slowly turn to a demon wolf

Assemble the troops - Page 4 Itasaa10

"Inato you stay out of this, this battle is demon verses demon so leave before my power gets out of hand and i might try to eat you alive" i look straight at Machiru's eyes as my Chakra turns to ashes then my whole body turns to a type of demon "INATO GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HERE MACHIRU'S MY ENEMY TO FIGHT NOT YOURS" my eyes turn a bright red as my Jincurriki's help me form to a human demon Jincuuriki "now machiru will you fight the strongest assassin or Inato" my eyes turn more brighter then it slowly turns to a bloody red
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Laughs his head as thousands of machiru's fall from the sky. He grows to 7feet tall and runs towards both of them doing my handsigns

Assemble the troops - Page 4 ICONATOR_45435f224cd353464a1be6692af7074d

"Forbidden Jutsu: Art of the Fallen one"!!!! And summons the Great Demon bodygaurd of Lucifer

Assemble the troops - Page 4 Demon

I jump on his shoulder as he looks down on everyone "Handle them all..." and wipes the blood from my eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assemble the troops
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Actual roleplay :: All Topic Roleplay-
Jump to: