Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assemble the troops

Go down 
+3
Inato Komorade
Alexx
Machiru Susani
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

Assemble the troops - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:42 pm

As the great demon marches forward my clones run at them performing their own jutsu i customized them to do. { Why did it have to be this way? they could've just came quietly and after a little bit of imprisonment they could be back as fully instated Akatsuki but they made it difficult} I think to myself as the Demon punches the ground where they are standing
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:48 pm

shit!
(jumps back)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:05 am

i jump back then a black shadow comes around the ground then it wraps around me while i say "now rip them to shreds Sorakira" (sorakira is still alive by the way) then the black shadow wraps around me makeing the form of my 60 tailes

Assemble the troops - Page 5 Evilwo11
(i know the pic has only 1 tail, i just couldn't make one that looks like my jinchuuriki its 5 feet bigger then the 9 tails by the way)

i fire a black cero as big as the nine tails straight at Machiru then i look back at Inato and ignores him as i growl at Machiru as inside the jinchurriki's heart is where my chakra is being sealed around the jinchuuriki for the power to get stronger then anything in the world while my jinchurriki is about to make a cero one of its tails hits Inato and makes him hit against a couple of trees for he can stay back then fires a cero one more time at Machiru while inside the heart of the jinchuuriki i scream in pain
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:06 pm

Appears inside her and laughs at her pain and pets her growling jinchuriki. "You cant hide from the Mangekyu Rinnegan" and puts the Five Elements Seal on her, causing her power to drop drastically.
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:17 pm

(gets up)
ENOUGH!
(grabs two katanas)
BOMB CLONE JUSTU!
(18743472859367 clones made of bombs appear around me)
(18743472859366 clones attack the machiru clones while i go inside the 60 tails)
Machiru, stop. I will go with you. Take off the seal, leave here, and i will go with you, and you and madara can whatever you please.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:12 am

the jincuuriki growls at Machiru then i put my paw on him making him fall to the ground on his back then i start to form a shadow beam at Machiru as inside of the heart i stand with my eyes a really dark red then i scearm to the top of my lungs as the Jinchurriki howls in the air and then fires the beam to the air and then it falls down hard to the ground on Machiru then i turn back to normal, fall to the ground all bloody with scars, with my angel wings black with bloody scars as i say before i faint "its over for me i guess" faints on the ground bleeding to death as my chakra turns to dust
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:30 am

damn you machiru.............
(looks at itasaara)
that isnt good
(walks up to itasaara and heals her)
Machiru seems to be gone for now.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:42 am

breathes hard and my eyes slowly open but i only see blur then i try to look around but i close my eyes really quick because of all the pain thats around my body then i try to scream because of the pain but then i faint again by the loss of blood
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:36 am

I am sitting infront of the crater where once the leaf stood.
"those guys could really wait for me before pressing the detonation button...."
I start to walk back tot eh hideout.
I hear fighting sounds, but I think it's just another meaningless battle between our rookies, I remembered my first battle with Itasaara, and grinned.
"That girl has sure grown." I think
I go down the stairs to the dungeon, I don't know what pulls me there, but I feel a familiar soul.
I see a girl prisoned and totally beaten up.

"Could it even be possible?"
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:34 pm

as im near the akatsuki hideout but not in the dungeons yet, i open my eyes but still i can see blur but the i try to stand up and try to escape the akatsuki but i always end up falling to the ground "i need to get out of here" i say trying to get up and run but i keep falling "the akatsuki is not a get place for me they'll kill me but im never coming back" i start to run back to the hidden sand village but i just end up fainted on the ground again when im only 3 miles away from the sand then i get captured but Madara and then he takes me to the dungeons and locks me up in the cell while im still knock out he says "soon we will seal the jinchurriki that she has" then he walks away back to the sealing place as i walk up then i look around "wait......WHAT THE HELL IM BACK HERE NO NO NO NO NO NO GRAHHH" i try to escape but then i keep on inguring myself but then i try to take out my katana but then i see it clear over where the entrance to the dungeon "damn it this is going to be a horrible day" looks around and sees Julian "hey julian, julian hello can you get me out of here before im finished for good" i say it kind of quiet for none of the other members hear me
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:18 pm

"So the time has come, they want to seal you right?"
"DO you remember what I was like when I joined the Akatsuki? many years ago? Our fight? I thought Akatsuki could restore peace, but it just caused another meaningless war.... some years ago I would have sealed your tailed beasts without hesitation, but you've teached me that one thing is more important than piece: FRIENDHIP! If I help you, if we can flee together you must know one thing: IF we should get out, Akatsuki will be your past.... you'l be enemies with Inato, Machiru, Rainen, and every single member of the Akatsuki, like me, we will be renegades, accepted nowhere, we can't even return to our villages, we are S-rank criminals... but if we hold on, if we won't give up if we stand strong, we can make it...TOGETHER!"
With this words I summon the scythe "freedom" and unlock your prison. I reach for you hand to run to freedom.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:53 pm

i nod and stand up and grab you hand "i hope the others wont mad if we escape the akatsuki" i get out of the cell and get my weapons and put them away
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:31 pm

"freedom is calling...."
I take her hand and start to run out of akatsuki, but before I do that I open all cages to start havoc.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:02 pm

looks around as i run "Jul i dont think we are going to make it Madara or Zetsu is always at the entrance blocking the way to escape"
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:07 pm

"we both can use shadowstyle, we just have to turn into shadow and jump through their bodies! And if not, we'll have to fight! and even if we are killed we'll die as free people!, no..we'll die as free friends!!!"
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:13 pm

starts to smile "heh that makes sense, now come on, we need to hurry before they figure out where gone" runs a bit faster
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:18 pm

I fasten the grip on Itasaara's hand
"That's a new technique I've created"
Shadow style..... shadowstorm!
My feet turn into darkness, and a cloud of shadows and black tentacles appear behind me making us extremely fast, not even the most skilled ninja could keep up
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:23 pm

now where am i?
(looks around and sees criminals, ninjas, itasaara, and julian)
ITASAARA! JULIAN! WAIT FOR ME!
(runs after them)
lets hope madara doesnt find out
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:29 pm

Inato, no stay back! if you come with us Akatsuki will hunt you down!
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:38 pm

i let go of Julian then i jump to the air and turn to my wolf self then i turn to shadow then i start running to the entrance "come everyone follow me if you can see me" i fire a cero at the entrance then i start to run though the entrance "im finally free"
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 5:43 pm

A tear falls form beneath my eyepatch
"Free but hunted...."
I start to follow Itasaara
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:11 pm

no not hunted. if you two help me we can take down madara's army!
heres the plan:
we all confront madara, and i go to their side, but turn on madara, killing him.
if we dont, we will be hunted by the akatsuki, and they will torture us for months before killing us if they capture us.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 3:17 pm

"Even if we could bring Madara down, we had nowhere to go, we are S-Rank criminals, forgot that? and IF we would fight against Madara, Machiru and Rainen would be our enemies, I am a cold hearted assassin, but not could hearted enough to kill my friends..."
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 11:10 pm

They would be delighted to kill you julian. They are HUNTING you to torture and kill you. if they were REAL friends they would help you, not hunt you. We have to take down madara, also itasaara can get help from gaara of the sand, so were not hunted by the villages.
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Stands by my master "Sir 3 of are members are trying to default from the Akatsuki what shall we do?"
Madara glares up at the sky as he speaks slowly "I have used the Reanimation jutsu Machiru. i have brought back Itachi, Nagato and his Peins, Kisame, Sasori and Orochimaru." All the former dead akatsuki members walk out the shadows and surround us.

Assemble the troops - Page 5 Akatsuki%20shadows%20pictures

"Take them with you and kill them Machiru"
"But Master--"
"No buts Machiru. I've have given them enough leverage and Itasaara has now affected Julian and Inato to defect from us. You WILL kill them all no matter what the cost and bring me their heads. Do you understand?"
"Yes I do, but Master there must be--"
'Do you understand Machiru?!?!" He said as he raised his voice. I bowed low and grumbled "Yes." I glared into the ground and opened up a portal to Sunagakure. I put my talismans in they head and completely eliminates their lifelessness, turning them into machines under my command. "What the h--" spoke Kisame as he gasped loudly reaching for his Samehada. "Why are we back?" spoke Nagato as he went to his machine and the Peins all stood up slowly. "I did not want to return, let me rest in peace..." Itachi growled lowly.
"All of you be quiet you all can go back to rest as soon as i am done with you." i spoke over all of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assemble the troops
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Actual roleplay :: All Topic Roleplay-
Jump to: