Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assemble the troops

Go down 
+3
Inato Komorade
Alexx
Machiru Susani
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

Assemble the troops - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Madara and machiru are op tough to take down together ,
so we have to split them up.
I'll take madara.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 3:26 am

"okay then I'll take Machiru but we need to split them up then but how ? Madara and Machiru are sometimes away from each other but they come back together but i dont know for how long so if we keep them far a part from each other then we can kill them off but we need to make sure we get to them as fast as we can before there joinned"
i start to draw the map where we can get them seperated then i draw where we are and where we fight

"okay Julian you can choose where you can be and stay Inato"
i point at the drawing of a forest with a light and Dark side of it i point at the lightside and say

"Inato you'll be fighting Madara here at this forest if you need help you can contact me or Julian if he wants to you can use this"
i hand out three rist comunicaters as i put on mine on my rist and turn it on and i give Julian and Inato one as i help them to put it on and turn it on

"okay then i will fight Machiru right here"
i point to the darkside of the forest
"I'll fight here sense i move quicker and my power sometimes work in the shadows so do you guys agree on this plan or disagree"
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:21 am

Agree.
(teleports to the light side of the forest)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:34 pm

i put the drawing away
"cool thats great well Julian if you see Madara or Machiru here just contact one us with the comunicater got it"
smiles friendly then it disappears then a black wind comes around then i disappear with the wind then i appear in the dark forest as my eyes glows red as i blend in with the shadows as i wait for Machiru
"damn i hate waiting, its so boring"
i take out my demon scythe and starts to clean out the blood thats on it while waiting for Machiru
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 pm

"I won't come with any of you.." said the young man.
"I will aid you in battle from a safe distance, I know I don't have powers such as yours given by birth, I had to train hard and without my training I would have never been able to manipulate the time in such ways. So I will find the place where they keep the sealed Bijus and destroy the statue, I think that'll be easy enough for me. Now you know how I felt years ago back in the rebellions, it's us against the rest of the world...." Julian draws his guns and starts to run towards the Akatsuki hideout.
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 pm

(I summon my puppet and prepare for the fight against madara)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:19 pm

takes out my scythe and hold it in one hand and in the other my katana then i stab my katana to the ground as the mark of a red crescent moon appears on the ground "now im prepared to fight Machiru"
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 5:53 pm

"But first I gotta pay someone a visit..."
I head into a cave, it's very dark in there. the light form outside only shines on a table covered with old machines, gears, cogs, and tools. A man stands behind it, his head is covered in shadows, he is wearing a white shimmy and black trousers, a chain of a pocket watch hangs form his pocket. On his right arm a ninja headband is fixed on it is a moon.
"Gunsmith, I need you once more"
"You? I thought I'll never see you ol' bloody bastard again." He says with a young voice
"I missed you too, so get to business, I need you to reforge these" I lock and unload my guns and lay them on his table.
"I said it's for piercing through bones not through stone the blades are totally blunt... and look at the barrels, they are misshaped as hell, what did I tell you about using shadows on your bullets?"
"Do you think you can do it?"
"Lad you need new equipment at all... what are you even planning?"
"What did I tell you about questions?"
"Cousin you can't make you'r life a secret all the time." the mean lifts his head out of the shadows, it's my cousin Jan (jan is a male name in my country) he's wearing a bowler hat and on his back there is a guitar suitcase, he's smoking a cigaret.
"I am invading the Akatsuki headquarters."
"Is that all? I'm gonna help ya."
"Right, but I don't wanna hear you mourn."
"No problem."

Some time later...

Both of us step out of the cave, on my back there's a long blade with a strange handle it doesn't really look like a sword. And on my left shoulder there's a military officer shoulderguard. In my mouth there's a straw.

"It's time to party" My cousin loads a thing that looks like a pumpgun, it has many cogs and sprockets on it.
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:22 pm

(I place explosive seal tags around the area)
He will never-
( I feel a blade hit my neck)
Th-
(I duck escaping with only a cut)
Madara: well well well, no sneak attack then?
Madara......
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:30 pm

*Click, click,...POW* *A undead ninja falls down, before him stands my cousin*
"Be quiet or we'll be caught before we can even come to it..."
"But this is so much bloody fun!"

*We rush through the cave system of the Akatsuki HQ.*

*We split at a crossing.

My cousin shoots down his enemies, while I sneak through them*

"There it is" My cousin says as he stands before the Flower that gives white Zetsu his power...but someone is already waiting for him

*I sneak around a corner, but then I turn around, both guns held next to my head*

"No, not him..."
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 12:29 pm

Lets finish this quick.
Nightmare Pinwheel Firespin Torpedo!
(I shoot a horrific bloody spikeball at madara, spin it, light it on fire, and give it the power of a torpedo)
(madara opens a hole in his stomach dodging the attack)
Idiot.
(I pull the chain hidden in my sleeve, retrieving the fireball)
Now Madara, since you made the hole in your stomach, now look.
Notice how the chain is through your heart. And now I pull the chain ripping you apart.
DIE!!!!!
(I pull the chain ripping madara apart.)
Wait that was to easy. Hmmmmm.....
RAZOR BLADE FIELD!
(razors make a barrier in the fight area)
Madara: Well Well Well.
( I throw a small harmless DECOY kunai At madara and he detaches his head to dodge.
I GOTCHA!!!!!
(I have a clone grab madara's detached head, and stab a katana through madara's head.
I feel madara, this one wa-
(madara decapitates me and grabs my head)
Madara: was not real. hahahaha..,.HAHAHAHA!!!!

Also I found a picture of my characters head Very Happy
Go to this Adress Assemble the troops - Page 9 Riue6u
It's the top image. Also the whole thing is my new Internet joke.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:35 pm

i hide different types of bombs around the red crescent then i activate some of the bombs to explode when the enemy touches them
"i need to see if Inato seen Machiru sense i can't sense him anywhere"
i turn on my wrist communicator as i say
"inato have you seen Machiru yet i can't sense him anywhere"
i look around then i through a kunai up in the air as hit someone then i hold a kunai near me for i can through at it again
"grrr COME OUT AND FIGHT WHERE EVER YOU ARE"
i look around while my eyes start to glow red as i look around still
"grrr this is boring come on show yourself"
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:16 pm

Jan walks into the room shooting, reloading, shooting, reloading, on an on. He concentrates his fire power on the giant flower standing in the middle of the room, ignoring the man that is standing next to him.

"Chaos runs through your veins, not shadows, your paranoia is my creation"
"So they reanimated you too Ragnarök?"
I turn to the guy waiting in the room, he has red hair, is very skinny and wrapped up in bandages. Spears are stuck in his back.
"Fight your Chaos!" He screams and charges at me, red energy is centering around his hands shaping claws.
I defend myself with shadows, but he easily cuts through them.
"Don't hold back, release your chaos, kill the hatred that causes your shadow control and free the madness inside of you, controlling the chaos!"
He starts to laugh in a mad tone.
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 4:56 pm

-does no one notice I'm dead?-
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:39 pm

Who are you? XD
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:46 pm

Julian, -_- I got killed
(a chain falls out of each side of my head, chaining me to my
body, and a black needle sows my head back on.)
Back to top Go down
Utsukushii Otome

Utsukushii Otome

Location : Possibly trying to roleplay through my phone at school..

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:23 am

-sits on chair then crosses arms and legs-

Yay...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assemble the troops
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Actual roleplay :: All Topic Roleplay-
Jump to: