Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assemble the troops

Go down 
+3
Inato Komorade
Alexx
Machiru Susani
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

Assemble the troops - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 6:34 pm

-at inato location-
(i signal all clones to assist itasaara)
- at clone 1 location -
bye julian.
(i jump away)
- at clone 2 location -
damn machiru.........
- at clone 3 location -
(i jump from the ceiling)
Hello machiru......
(i put two swords in a scissors shape to his neck)
Tell me and itasaara why you are here or die.
(clone 1 and 2 burst through the door, followed by Inato)
(clones 1 and 2 help kemie and the shadow wolves while Inato helps me interogate machiru) Machiru why are you HERE.
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 1:37 am

Suddenly in the middle of the fight I stand on the edge of the destroyed village, with Shikamaru still on the ground.

"Stop it he's on our side...."
I say to Itasaara and Inato
"He doesn't belong to the Akatsuki anymore"

Andrew: "YOU, Leave this place assassin or I will have no other choice to exorcise your undead guilty body!"

"Father... I didn't do it... the man you're looking for is from the leaf, I never had business with them, his name is Shikamaru Naara"
I kick the crippled body to my father.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 7:55 pm

i look at Julian with my eyes red then i put my hand down
"fine then KEMIE stop now just leave them alone"

Kemie: "but itasaara there our enemies to the death shadows and they killed everyone except for you, me, and a other one are you sure we should stop"

she saids while she growls at the akatsuki
"kemie we have to stop if julian says we stop then we stop"
i put away my katana and i walk near Julian while looking at the akatsuki in a mean way "if you guys lay a sealling Jutsu on me then i know you will suffer in Hell"
i say with my eyes a bloodly red then i look at kemie
"come on kemie lets go"
me and kemie go near Julian but a couple of steps away from him then i look at Andrew
"Andrew Believe in Julian, this is really the truth Shikamaru Naara is the one who done all of this if you break a piece of the shadow spike you can tell it ain't from Julian"
kemie breaks a piece and she puts it on Shikamaru's chest as it slow turns to dust

Kemie: "as you can see us death shadow members can tell when something belongs to someone like the shadow spike if it was Julians then it would of turn to ashes when he comes near one but sence this is Naara's work then as you can see it turn to dust when i put that piece on his chest"

i nod my head as she comes next to me as me and her turn to our wolf form then we sit next to Julian
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:59 am

The girl runs to me and punches me in the face, so that I fall on the floor.
"But Tina, it was him, I am innocent!"
Tina starts to cry.
"I know, but why didn't you say something, we would have believed you! WHy WHy WHY!"
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 5:15 pm

me and my wolf just puts our heads down and just look at each other then we just walk away
"well i guess you guys can figure it out soon kemie and i need to go back to the death shadow base we left a member there so we're going back"
i say walking in my wolf form to the base

Kemie: "are you sure we have to leave them"
"i guess it might be better if they figure it out but if we see a fight happening then we can go back and help"
i say looking back then i sigh
"come on we need to go back to the base menteno is waiting for us i can sense it"
Kemie looks ahead

Kemie: "but Itasaara walking or running over there wont do its going to be 10 miles away
from here to the base"
i look at my wolf
"kemie we are death shadow we can make it in 1 day and a half over"
we stop talking to each other then we just start walking straight to the base
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 6:11 pm

*Takes a seat as he draw strange symbols as his body is taken over by the spirit of Madarra Uchiha........
"hehehehe this is interestsssting' hisses Orochimaru. "Now we can be evil again" grins Kisame *Please let us go* says all the Peins at once. Our eyes glow brighter than they ever have. "we WILL destroy everyone" says Madara/I as he/i put our/my mask on
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:47 am

I sit on something that was once a tower, now it looks like a high column.

"Running won't help, I have to fight.... First I'l wait for the leaf city to come, I'll destroy them till they let my village alone.... but for the Akatsuki.... I don't know if I can take on Madara... but if I die I'll die as a free man...."
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:04 pm

i look back where the akatsuki and the moon village ruins
Kemie: "if you want to go back you can I'll go back with Menteno you can go"
"but kemie i can't leave you You'll die like the rest of the death shadow members if i leave you i dont know what will happen to you"
kemie just looks at me in a sad way
Kemie: "just go I'll be fine i promise"
i look at the ruins then i turn back to normal
"fine then just leave just dont get yourself killed by anyone okay"
she nods and runs back to the death shadow base as i run back to the ruins where everyones at
"kemie please be careful" i say while running to the ruins
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Julian, if you need back up against madara, i can help. First if were gonna take down madara we have to figure out where he is, when we attack, and how we attack.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:47 am

i see everyone over at the ruins then i disappear and reappear behind Inato as my eyes glow red
"so then whats the plan then if we are going to destroy Madara Uchiha"
i say with my eyes slowly changing back to black
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:36 am

"Thank you... I gladly accept your help, with you on my side there won't be a thing to fear..."
"But IF we should die, we won't only die as free men, we will die as friends..."
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 7:46 pm

i look at Julian "yea i guess then im mostly not scared to die so I'll be mostly happy to die as friends with you guys" i smile not a creepy smile a friendly smile
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 11:05 pm

if we die, we die friends.
Alright, we have to come up with a plan.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 3:50 pm

I look at Inato "All right then so whats the plan" i look at the ground "because i got nothing" i look at Julian "do you have one"
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 8:29 pm

As the sun sets Madara/I start to chant and use our handsigns. As the sun and moon rises into the sky frozen there our Mangekyu Rinnegan appears on top of them. "Greetings to all of you on earth. I am Madara Uchiha and i'm your new ruler." A cloud appears below my feet and lifts me high tinto the sky. "I have given everyone enough chances and I am too tired of you weaklings so i will destroy this world....... Eternal Mangrinnegan Infinite Tsukuyomi!!!!!" As the world is transformed into a demon world and demons run onto earth

Assemble the troops - Page 8 03orochigenzoio8yx1

And the Bijuu are all released and run amok

Assemble the troops - Page 8 DemonFoxWorld

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!" We laugh our head off as the the final plot comes together
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 6:07 pm

i look around "damn it, this is great it looks like a bad thing Inato, Julian what the F*** are we going to do" i close my eyes as i see my Jinchurriki's laughing at humans dieing from the distraction in the villages then i open them as my eyes turn to my Mangekyou Kekrinegan as i start to Growl then i take out my katana and my scythe "if we have to fight then we fight to the death we will die as free people and free friends if we survive this battle then we will just live in peace" i look at Madara Uchiha as my eyes glow red and darker as my teeth gets sharper then i growl then i start to run up to Madara with my scythe and katana in my hands then a black and red chakra wraps around me making the Jinchurriki cloak with 20 tails and my eyes turning black with my Mangekyou Kekrinegan "GRAHH I'LL KILL YOU MADARA UCHIHA!!!!!!" i say far away from him trying to kill him but some demons are in the way
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 9:00 pm

One option.
Elemental clone jutsu!
(clones of all kinds come about)
FIRST 217165168 CLONES: sealing bijuu sacrifice!
(bijuu seal)
Demon sealing type 10: spike pronged exit of hell to heaven
(demon dissntagrate as light pours in to the fight)
This ends it.
FINAL SECRET ART: SACRIFICE FOR THE WORLD.
(i gather all the energy and chakra from around me)
You two are parasites to this world. Let the end of my pain begin yours.
NIGHTY NIGHT!
(i explode into a million sharp fragments staking and impaling madara and Machiru as a clone puts up a secret seal barrier protecting julian and itasaara)
(madara and machiru hit the ground and land on a fire spike)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:50 am

i hit keep hitting the barrier as it starts to break
"LET ME OUT OF THIS BEFORE I BLAST MYSELF OUT OF THIS"
i say hiting the barrier as 20 tails appears on the jinchurriki cloak
"GRAAAHH"
i start to yell so loud from pain then my eyes turn deep red and the barrier starts to cracks as i continue hiting it then a cero appears in front of my mouth as i fire the cero at the barrier but it reflects and hits me, then i try and try again until i get out and attack the rest
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:11 pm

(I put my soul into the body of a human clone)
clone, release barrier
(clone releases barrier)
Itasaara, did I get him?
(I look at the fragments of my body)
I better have got them.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 1:25 am

I look at inato with my red deep red eyes "you should now that Madara has a ability like a ghost even all the attacks will go through him" i look at Madara Uchiha as i start to growl and hands dig inside the ground as i whisper "demon style hell reach" my Junchurriki cloak hands appears and as i grab the fire spike and make it into the demon spikes like the ones at hell then i grab them and stabing them more deeper to the ground making them reach hell "now then we need to do the technique then........dark style demon bomb" all of my chakra that was around me, forms to a ball of chakra then it starts to have dark clouds around it then after it was completed it falls to the ground and turns to a demon bat then it flies tors Madara and Machiru then it turns to a regular bat and it flies then it explodes right at them burning there face and body for they can fell like if there in hell.....then i smile and fall to the ground all paralized "d-damn it i can't m-move"
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:52 am

Shit.
Medical Clone Jutsu!
(medical ninja appears)
Clone Heal Itasaara.
(clone begins healing paralyzation)
Now then......
(I take two knives and use one to slit my throat and the other to
stab myself in the heart and right before I die I
say)
Demon Style : Ghost Resurrection Form
(I die and my soul turns into a human shape)
Now I have part 2.
Ancient Time And Space Controlling Jutsu!
(I gain the abilities of madara)
Now Try and kill Me.
Ghost Style : Sealing of Light and Darkness!
(the seal takes away all of his Jutsu and abilities)
And Now the finishing act.
It's about time for my most secret Jutsu.
(I throw a scroll in the air, and out of it comes a demon puppet)
PUPPET MASTER JUTSU. This puppet is the only puppet with the ability of every other puppet!
Now, IRON SAND, PATH OF DESTRUCTION.
(a narrow cylinder cages madara and machiru in,
and a thick wall of knives comes in through the top)
Die.
(the knives hit the bottom, killing madara and machiru.
It's over..... (my soul returns back to my body)
Ugh..... (clone finishes healing Itasaara and then heals my wounds)
(in a bloody sputtering voice I say to the clone): Are... th..they.....d....dead?
Clone says: Yes.
Ita...Itasaara.....a...are they........alive?.....c...can you sense they're...ch...chakra?
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:39 pm

i get up still a bit wounded but fine then i close my eyes and sense their chakra then i open my eyes as they turn a bright red but it turns back to black
"i dont know im not sure i dont sense any more chakra but im still not sure Madara Uchiha lived for hundreds of years and Machiru im not sure about him but about Madara im sure he might be alive"
i shake my head then i start to do a jutsu that makes all my chakra back in place
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:49 pm

(the clone heals my wounds)
N...no more.
Puppet Double Iron Wave, Shadow of death!
(the puppet summons up 17496058274 more puppets)
Dark blade!
(the puppet form together making a sword , which makes a black hole)
Bad.....
(madara and machiru are sucked in)
Itasaara, get to safer ground, I'll seal the black hole)
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:44 pm

I am still sitting on the column stiff from fear...
"Is..is this the end?"
Andrew appears behind me
"You know what to do, son..."
"But the time hasn't come...I m too weak yet"
"Don't hesitate, our world needs the seal.. now"

I walk down to something that looks like the ruins of a old church, I touch the altar. Suddenly gears come from the ground and the sand beneath my feet sinks away and shows a huge clock.

I take off my Eyepatch.

"Myothogan"

both my eyes start to glow blue and a circle of roman numbers appears on my forehead, the minute and hour hand on the clock starts to go backwards, I use shadow tentacles to grab my friends and pull them in the circle of the clock, a shield of blue light surrounds the clock as everything around us runs backwards, till the morning of the day.

"Ok, everything hasn't happened yet, it's our chance to kill Madara and Machiru till sundown... I won't be able to pull of that jutsu for 1 year, so this is our only chance, who wants to deal with Madara and who is able to fight Machiru, I am weakened right now, so I have to take the weaker one...but the question is: who is actually weaker?"
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 3:10 am

looks at Julian

"what the......its back where we were before"

i start to think whos the weakest one

"well Julian i can't tell by there scent and chakra none of them are weak enough for you can fight, so Julian if you guys want i can take down Madara and Inato can take Machiru but Julian im not sure how you can deal in this battle"

i start to heal my wounds from before Julian made the time reversed then i looked around and pulled out a scroll and start to draw out the plan before we start to fight again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assemble the troops
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Actual roleplay :: All Topic Roleplay-
Jump to: