Akatsuki Red Clouds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Red Clouds

Here you can have fun, making your own character, being an original, talking to people, roleplay, and just be random.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assemble the troops

Go down 
+3
Inato Komorade
Alexx
Machiru Susani
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

Assemble the troops - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 3:50 pm

A samurai old in white armor, long black and white hair, and the same eyes as Julian steps before Itasaara, his hand is placed on his katana.
"Who are you? Why are you here?"
A woman in a ninja gi jumps behind her and puts a kunai on her neck.
A girl (probably 2 years younger than Julian) comes out of the woods, she has cat ears and a black tank-shirt on, instead of a belt she has dynamite sticks around her hips. She sniffs on Itasaara.
"She has brother's scent on her..." she said as she suddenly punched Itasaara on the ground.
"Did that traitor Julian sent you? Do you want to spread misery and pain just like him too?" She screams at you.
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:18 pm

(looks at machiru, then the direction julian went in, then the direction itasaara went in)
Ice clone justu!
(3 clones appear)
Clone 1, help Itasaara.
Clone 1: Got it!
(clone 1 follows itasaara)
Clone 2,keep an eye on machiru
(clone 2 nods)
Clone 3, follow julian to provide support
(clone 3 teleports to julian location)
(i enter the base)
- at clone 1 location -
(itasaara is surronded by 3 people)
(i sit in a tree and watch what happens)
- at clone 2 location -
Machiru seems to be paralyzed, unlike the akatsuki.
-at clone 3 location-
(i see julian at a battle field)
ill stay here.
- at inato location -
(i look around the base and see the damage)
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:29 pm

"Pay"
I shoot 2 tiny shadowspears at the fat guy's and the girl's neck, they fall to the ground
"What the?!" The Naara kid turns around searching for my chakra, while I dis- and reappear behind him in shadows, I put a gun to his head.
"Bad thing, but you should know that I have no chakra form last time"
I try to shoot, but I can't move my finger, the boy jumps back and my shadow is connected to his.
"WHO ARE YOU?!" He screams at me.
"Don't say you can't remember... YOU TOOK AWAY MY ARM AS I TRIED TO DEFEND MY VILLAGE!" I break through his shadow control with my own shadows.
"Now everyone in the ruins of my village though I was responsible for the destruction because you used your shadows!"
The sky darkens, it'S a new developed technique of mine to avoid that Naara uses his shadows.
I pull out my Lt.'s saber, and coat it in darkness, then I jump forward aiming at Naara's head.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:36 pm

i cough out blood then i stand up
"damn it i just want help and shelter"
my wolf ears shows then i sniff the air near both of you and i look at the one with the katana with my ears layed back
"okay im Itasaara Darkness Schiffer-Espada #4-#35 of the death shadow-#584 of the death assassins and use to be a akatsuki member, and you must be Andrew the one that Julian was telling me about the one i might have to talk to"
then i look at the girl with cat ears
"okay Julian didn't sent me here he just told me to come here for shelter and i just dont want to get killed but the akatsuki and if the akatsuki comes i promise i will help you"
i look at her with my hand covering my wound from a long time ago from battleing the akatsuki
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:42 pm

-clone 1 location-
(watches conversation)
-clone 3 location-
(watches julian try and kill this kid)
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 pm

"Thank you Inato.... but I wanted to torture him, first I would take his hand and then cast a genjutsu on his family to hate him.... but I see now that this only brings a chain of hatred, so it was best to kill him.... thanks"
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:47 pm

i look at both of you
"please I need help and im not here to fight or bring misery or pain i just want peace all over the world"
my wolf ears bend back then i sniff the air and say thinking
damn i can't fight these guys if i do i know I'll get worse with my wounds
i stare at both of them to see if there going to make a movement of attacking me then i grab my katana-shadamaru to make sure they wont attack
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:56 pm

The girl growls, but then goes back slowly.
"If you are a refugee hoping for shelter you are in the right place here..." The old man says.
He leads you to the ruins of a city, shadowspikes are still growing form the earth like trees, where once buildings stood, one small house is still standing there, the man opens the door and pulls a book out of a shelf, a trapdoor opens. Down there it stinks pretty bad like in a sewer, the smell gets worse the further you go. finally you reach a huge platform with tents and small campfires, renegade, refugees, beggars, rebells and all kinds of tricksters and rogues are sitting in circles, telling stories and swapping weapons.
The old man turns around and says:"My name is Andrew, Andrew Hattori, the gir over there is my daughter Tina, and the woman in the ninja gi is my wife Heidrun. Now where did you come form?"
The girl starts to play with your wolf, not like a human plays with a dog, more like a wolf plays with another wolf.
"I see you are injured the man says, he places both of his hands on your wounds, and moonlight shines on them, they slowly start tho heal.
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:06 pm

-at clone 1 location-
(clone 1 slips in the door after them)
-at clone 3 location-
Julian if you dont need help, i will return to the hideout in wait for you.
-at clone 2 location-
Machiru paralyzed.
-Inato location-
(the base is torn up. there is a room full of screeens, they look like security cameras.)
(i look at the screens to tons of views)
These cameras are hooked up to the akatsuki hideout, all of the villages, this base. I can see everything from here.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:31 pm

i look at him with my red eyes "i came from the hidden leaf i think thats where the akatsuki is then i was at the hidden sand village" i look at my wolf "heh i see my wolf is having fun" i look at andrew "so your andrew, the one that Hattori Julian told me about" my eyes slowly turns black then my wolf looks at me then she walks near me then lays next to me then i pet my wolf on the head "Thank you for healing my wounds"
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 10:52 pm

- at clone 1 location -
my work is done.
(i turn invisible)
- at clone 3 location -
(i look at the kid)
who is that anyway?
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:14 am

"We welcome every kind of refugee, even if that bastard Julian sent you." The girl says to Itasaara.

"He once destroyed my village, and blasted away my arm, he said it was a mission... I don't believe him... the worst thing is that he made the destruction of my village look like my own work..."
I said to Inato.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:31 pm

i just nod "thank you again but im just wondering........" tries to say it quietly while my wolf looks at me in a sad way "kemie im sorry but your wondering about that too okay just let me tell andrew okay" my wolf just looks at me "so what happened to this village and there buildings" i say to andrew while i clean my katana and my wolf just looking sad at andrew with her ears bend back and her head on my lap as i pet her head
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:03 pm

- at clone 3 location -
(glares at kid)
so thats his story.
- at clone 1 location -
(i listen in on what happened to the village)
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 10:23 pm

i just sit with my wolf waiting for the answer to the question
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:48 am

"My son happened...." Andrew said.
"can you remember the shadowspikes that where growing from the ground? One day he and a squad from the hidden leaf came and destroyed the village for no reason."

(at the battlefield)
"So, he said it was a mission, rumors started that the moon village was making weapons for the renegades and rebels, and it was true, but they've send four ninja, that we should know, one of them was killed by Hidan, but the same squad made us loose Hidan and Kakuzu too. So they didn't ask around they started to destroy buildings, and I tried to stop them, but while fighting I destroyed some buildings of my own, so everybody thinks it was my doing, back at the village." I told Inato's clone.
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:28 pm

i looked surprised at Andrew then my wolf starts to growl "Kemie no you can't" i look at Andrew "are you sure Julian did it with the leaf, have you ever thought that someone else just you know blamed it on Julian that he destroyed the village" my wolf starts to growl then goes outside as she starts to bite on one of the shadowspikes "Kemie no get back" i run after her then i grab her as she rips off a piece of a shadowspike then she smiles it but she starts to growl "Kemie what is it" i look straight at it "this ain't from Julian hes is different i remember the battle we had this isn't his shadowspike it looks like from someone else"
Back to top Go down
Inato Komorade

Inato Komorade

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:18 pm

- at inato location -
clones 1 and 3 switch places!
(clone switch)
-at clone 3 location-
itasaara it was a kid called naara. tell them.
- at clone 1 location-what are you going to with him julian?
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:55 am

Awakes from his rejuvinating coma and looks around to this lonely area i am in as the undead akatsuki sit around me. "What's going on?" i say as i shake my hair from my eyes
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 11:45 am

"I will let him live, I let the village of the moon decide what to do with him, but..."

I cut of his hand with my chopper-claw, and start to drag him from the battlefield.

Andrew left the cave.
"You can come in again, because when the day breaks, leaf troops come and search this area, because of the rumors."
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:47 pm

i look around then i just sigh then i just grab my wolf and we just go back where we where when we can to the ruins
Back to top Go down
Julian Hattori

Julian Hattori

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 1:12 pm

"Normally I don't ask, but what brought you here?" Andrew asked Itasaara.

"One day and I'll be in the village" I thought as I dragged the crippled Naara behind me*
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 2:12 pm

i look at Andrew with my eyes glowing red "i came here to have shelter i can't go to the Akatsuki, the hidden sand, Hueco Mundo, or my base of the death shadows, because i know the akatsuki will find me in thoughs places" then i look at my wolf "kemie what do you think we should do if the akatsuki shows or the leaf" my wolf just barks "yea i guess so Kemie but i can't fight them i know i will release out the Jinchuuriki and once i do this village will be destroyed and i dont want that to happen" my wolf just looks at me with her eyes glow blue "Kemie come on we need to have a plan out when they show up" i look at Kemie straight to her eyes then her eyes turn to my Kekrinegan and so does mine then i take out a empty scroll and then i start to write down the plan then i show it to kemie but she will say if we can do that plan or not as i look at Andrew i say "when was this place destroyed, Andrew"
Back to top Go down
Machiru Susani

Machiru Susani

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 3:15 pm

Appers behind itasarra reading over her shoulder. The Rest of the revived Akatsuki step out of the shadows "How can we help?' i say as Kisame puts his sword to her neck. "Machiru you know her chakra smells delicious let Samehada just have a taste just a little taste???" All of the peins appear in front of Kisame.
"Please...."
"restrain.."
"yourself...."
"Kisame..." Says the paths . 'Kisame we are switching side do you understand me?" I say as my eyes shine brightly and a eerie purple light glows around me. "Grr i understand..."
Back to top Go down
Itasaara Schiffer

Itasaara Schiffer

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 12:25 am

i look at all of you "shit Kemie attack form" my wolf turns to her human form she has a black cloak as long as the akatsuki's with jeans that are ripped on the knees she has a bit of spikes on her black boots she has black gloves and her hair is a long and black with a little bit of dark gray with white highlights then Kemie appears behind me "Itasaara i will attack them with all i have" she says then i say "no dont i will" i grab my scythe then i run tors Kisame and slices his arm then i appear behind Machiru with my hand as a shadow claw about to strick him in the back "leave before i will kill you" i say with my eyes turns to my kekrinegan while Kemie is fighting the rest of the akatsuki with shadow wolves she summoned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assemble the troops   Assemble the troops - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assemble the troops
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Akatsuki Red Clouds :: Actual roleplay :: All Topic Roleplay-
Jump to: